Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    holy shit what a ****ing kick, brutal
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMexican View Post
    holy ****ing **** **** **** ****.
    that was absolutly nuts
    Hahahaha Yeah, just insane.. All the other dudes in the house are shitting themselves about fighting Uriah now..

Not sure if you are up to date with the episodes now PistolPete (I think episode 10 came out on Wed, which I will download tonight), so if you aren't then I suggest not reading below this:

I hate that Josh Samman guy aswell, fvcking whiney little bitch trying to pick the easiest fights for himself and making excuses for everything.. The other guy who I would like to see get smashed, is Bubba.. The prick is just so self-absorbed and won't stop banging on about how much he deserves it.. The look on his face when he was given the Uriah fight, priceless..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Hahahaha Yeah, just insane.. All the other dudes in the house are shitting themselves about fighting Uriah now..

Not sure if you are up to date with the episodes now PistolPete (I think episode 10 came out on Wed, which I will download tonight), so if you aren't then I suggest not reading below this:

I hate that Josh Samman guy aswell, fvcking whiney little bitch trying to pick the easiest fights for himself and making excuses for everything.. The other guy who I would like to see get smashed, is Bubba.. The prick is just so self-absorbed and won't stop banging on about how much he deserves it.. The look on his face when he was given the Uriah fight, priceless..
    ****en oath mate. I actually hate their whole team except the Kiwi bloke. They have underestimated the skill of sonnen's team and hopefully they all get smashed in the quarters. Bubba is shitting bricks. Brought it on himself really. Kept talking himself up after sub-par performances and was due to get a serious ass whooping eventually. Hopefully Uriah doesn't choke

Semi Finals tonight. Two good fights which I will discuss further when you have watched Bon Final is this weekend but I will be away unfortunately. We should meet up for UFC159 which is on 28th April at 12pm I think. Jones will probably be too fast for Sonnen but should be a good fight

Quote Originally Posted by pistolpete View Post
    Semi Finals tonight. Two good fights which I will discuss further when you have watched Bon Final is this weekend but I will be away unfortunately. We should meet up for UFC159 which is on 28th April at 12pm I think. Jones will probably be too fast for Sonnen but should be a good fight
    I've been away for work (tough old week in Crescent Head, someone's gotta do it, hahaha) and am going to start downloading it now!!!!
    I was so dirty when Dana didnt put Uriah up against Josh for this semi.. I wanted to see Uriah destroy him now and not give Josh the satisfaction of potentially getting to the final.. The bloke is such a whiney little bitch..
    Is the final this weekend?? AWESOME..

UFC159 is on the 28th?? Even better, thats my birthday so could definitely be in for some midday drinks to start the day off.. Where would you normally watch the fights??

The final is on Sunday. Should be a good matchup (still can't talk about it ). I normally watch the UFC at home but would be happy to go to Wests? if that is what you wanna do. Have a few mates from karate that would be keen as well. Will sort something out closer to the day

The final is on Sunday. Should be a good matchup (still can't talk about it ). I normally watch the UFC at home but would be happy to go to Wests? if that is what you wanna do. Have a few mates from karate that would be keen as well. Will sort something out closer to the day
    Did you watch the final Pistol?? I won't make too many comments until I know you have seen it.. Don't want to be "one of those blokes" that fvcks up the result for people who havent seen it yet..

The bloke is a fvcking lunatic.. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Did you watch the final Pistol?? I won't make too many comments until I know you have seen it.. Don't want to be "one of those blokes" that fvcks up the result for people who havent seen it yet..
    Sorry mate just saw this today. Was pretty impressive and I was stoked for him. I think Uriah came out a bit tentative partly cause it is hard to want to smash the shit out of a good mate and he was obviously nervous about it being such a big fight. Both will be champions of the future. Watched a bit of the interview with sonnen today and was funny jones ripping off his tshirt. Heaps keen to get together to watch. Wests the go?

Shit, sorry mate.. Had to play footers yesterday (although, by my performanceon the field, I wish I had been at the pub boozing up and watching the fights, I would have been just as effective.. hahaha)

I haven't seen any of the fights yet, tried to hide from Facey or anywhere else so that I wouldnt get a spoiler, but of course a prick of a mate sent me a text detailing the Sonnen Vs Jones result.. So pissed off..
    What did you make of it all?

I ended up just watching a stream at home cause I had a bit to do. There were a few good fights earlier but unfortunately sonnen just wasn't good enough to be in the contest. Jones got a nasty broken toe and if the ref had let sonnen defend till the bell he would have won (which would have been ridiculous if it happened). Jones is amazing. He doesn't like to be told someone is better at anything so he beats them using their strength. Risky but he has the skills to back it up
    Last edited by pistolpete; 29-04-2013 at 03:20 PM.

I ended up just watching a stream at home cause I had a bit to do. There were a few good fights earlier but unfortunately sonnen just wasn't good enough to be in the contest. Jones got a nasty broken toe and if the ref had let sonnen defend till the bell he would have won (which would have been ridiculous if it happened). Jones is amazing. He doesn't like to be told someone is better at anything so he beats them using their strength. Risky but he has the skills to back it up
    Yeah as much as I don't like to admit it, Jones is damn good..
    I still haven't seen the fights yet, I went to download it last night and for some weird reason there were no seeders.. Not sure if there is a crackdown going on or what, but it gave me cold-feet.. hahaha

So instead I sat down and watched the previous weeks fights, on the Henderson Vs Melendez(?) main card.. The first fight was INSANELY good.. Brown Vs Mein, back and forth.. As Dana would have said "it was a war!!!"..
    The next fight was awesome too.. Nate Diaz Vs Thompson.. I haven't seen a dude eat that many shins to the face in a long time..

This Sunday morning (our time), GSP vs Hendricks..
    God damn I hope Hendricks can knock him out, don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of GSP but I'm a bit sick of his "boring" 5 round fights. He is too smart a fighter, always keeping his distance and taking the bloke down with a minute to go and then just laying on him and pinning him down in order to get the round..

Another awesome fight on the card is Chael Sonnen vs Rashad Evans..

Watched the last UFC in Brasil, **** me there was some awesome 1st round knock outs.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    Watched the last UFC in Brasil, **** me there was some awesome 1st round knock outs.
    Yeah man, some AWESOME fights on that card..

As for Sunday mornings fights.. *spoiler warning*
    What a joke. How GSP was given the points decision over Hendricks is beyond me..
    Sonnen got fist-pumped..

lol, GSP's head in the presser, fmd