Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 461 to 480 of 480

Thread: Chelsea FC

  1. #461
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Can I laugh at this and cry as well?

    Chelsea will still finish 6th this season. 2 of Arsenal, United or Spuds will overtake them and finish 4th/5th. Lampard is still just riding on Sarri's tactics.
    We play completely different to Sarri
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  2. #462
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,762
    Also, I know this is a little harsh. But Kepa is the worst keeper in the EPL by a mile now that Roberto from West Ham has gone.

    He's just so, so bad at actually keeping goals out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  3. #463
    What about Kante's stuff up with Martinelli bearing down?
    Miss Champions League by 1 or 2 points and Chelski have a slip of their own
    The Wolves are coming.........(ManU are sh!t)

  4. #464
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,762
    Quote Originally Posted by fozphantom View Post
    What about Kante's stuff up with Martinelli bearing down?
    Miss Champions League by 1 or 2 points and Chelski have a slip of their own
    The Wolves are coming.........(ManU are sh!t)
    Kante didn't slip. He bowed down to the new Pele... As everyone else should do to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  5. #465
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Also, I know this is a little harsh. But Kepa is the worst keeper in the EPL by a mile now that Roberto from West Ham has gone.

    He's just so, so bad at actually keeping goals out.
    Yep he's shocking. 2 mistakes for every good save

  6. #466
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Can I laugh at this and cry as well?

    Chelsea will still finish 6th this season. 2 of Arsenal, United or Spuds will overtake them and finish 4th/5th. Lampard is still just riding on Sarri's tactics.
    I think Wolves are the only team with a shout of catching Chelsea.

    But 6pts at this stage on Manure, Spurs and Wolves, plus 10 on Arsenal is probably a bridge too far for any of them.

  7. #467
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,445
    Celebrating a goal should be made illegal and against the spirit of the game. Cheers VAR
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  8. #468
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Still OGS Bitches

    You guys even got a point against a side as shit as Man Utd since he went there??

  9. #469
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,762
    6th place finish incoming, Lampard disaster-class proper on show now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  10. #470
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    6th place finish incoming, Lampard disaster-class proper on show now.
    so were 6th and your 7th or 8th?
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  11. #471
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,762
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    so we're 6th and your 7th or 8th?
    I think you mean 10th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  12. #472
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Celebrating a goal should be made illegal and against the spirit of the game. Cheers VAR
    Watched the game

    Don't know what you moaning about

    Clear Push
    Offside

    The Scouse 5th Official was right

  13. #473
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,445
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Watched the game

    Don't know what you moaning about

    Clear Push
    Offside

    The Scouse 5th Official was right
    So Fred can Push Azpi into another player?
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  14. #474
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    So Fred can Push Azpi into another player?
    I was talking about Zouma disallowed goal
    I was talking about Girouds disallowed goal

  15. #475
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    VAR with another shocking biased decision

    Spuds knowing how it feels to be a Liverpool fan

  16. #476
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,445
    Beating London Clubs is what we do

  17. #477
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,445
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    VAR with another shocking biased decision

    Spuds knowing how it feels to be a Liverpool fan
    You mean how their player doesn't get sent off for a stamp

  18. #478
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,266
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    You mean how their player doesn't get sent off for a stamp
    Yeah that one

    Type of BS decision Li VAR pool have had all season
    Clear as day assistance from the VAR that one


    Plus nothing to brag about beating Spuds
    No Kane
    No Son
    No Erikkson

    They are currently pretty toothless

  19. #479
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,445
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Yeah that one

    Type of BS decision Li VAR pool have had all season
    Clear as day assistance from the VAR that one


    Plus nothing to brag about beating Spuds
    No Kane
    No Son
    No Erikkson

    They are currently pretty toothless
    And he faces no ban cause apparently the ref saw it and dealt with it so can be banned after the fact. Such a joke

  20. #480
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,445
    Mason Mount is going to be some baller

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •