Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea FC

Had his best season under Sarri and scores goals everywhere. We have Hazard to destroy the top 6. We need someone else for the rest. Apparently looking at Coutinho as well

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Apparently looking at Coutinho as well
    ROFL. This is the probably from the guy who wrote the story about Arsenal signing Dembele. The Spanish media is amazing at bullshitting the wider public. Don't get sucked in. Coutinho came back from injury a month ago and is back playing 90 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Sarri has got to go

Chelsea about to get lapped by Man U

Please don't take this as gloating or being a dick (Liverpool aren't winning, so chill out), but can someone please check on Stanny and Roundball?
    Just want to make sure they are ok..

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Please don't take this as gloating or being a dick (Liverpool aren't winning, so chill out), but can someone please check on Stanny and Roundball?
    Just want to make sure they are ok..
    No problems here. Need a player cleanout but we will still probably win a couple of cups this season because its what we do
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

so he gone for real now yeah?

said it himself.

thoughts and prayers at this most difficult time Stanny............and Member.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    so he gone for real now yeah?

said it himself.

thoughts and prayers at this most difficult time Stanny............and Member.
    Source? or more rumours?
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Source? or more rumours?
    ESPN quoted him as saying he has made his decision and is sitting down with the club.

This doesnt sound like the words of a bloke who intends to stay, because by saying what he said, and adding nothing to it, only really turns out one way.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    ESPN quoted him as saying he has made his decision and is sitting down with the club.

This doesnt sound like the words of a bloke who intends to stay, because by saying what he said, and adding nothing to it, only really turns out one way.
    ESPN are full of shit. But I doubt he would say he is leaving halfway through the season

love at first sight

ESPN are full of shit. But I doubt he would say he is leaving halfway through the season
    He asked to go during the last window and Chelsea said they wouldn't sell until the end of the season. They said they'll do right by him during the summer. Gonna be less than £100 million plus a player in return.

Now the club is trying to convince Callum Hudson-Odio that he will be given game time.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Nah he didn't ask to go. He has always said he wants to play for Madrid but it's up to them to bid for him otherwise he wont go. He won't go to France, Germany or Italy so its either Madrid come for him or he stays

Nah he didn't ask to go. He has always said he wants to play for Madrid but it's up to them to bid for him otherwise he wont go. He won't go to France, Germany or Italy so its either Madrid come for him or he stays
    Madrid have just been waiting for him to ask to leave, that way they can save £30 million on the fee. Hazard knows he isn't going to win another EPL title now so there's no point in staying any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Madrid have just been waiting for him to ask to leave, that way they can save £30 million on the fee. Hazard knows he isn't going to win another EPL title now so there's no point in staying any longer.
    Family and kids being settled. Train ride to France and Belgium and loved by the fans which he had said on numerous times he loves. Yeah no point in staying

Hazard has always been family first

But if he leaves. Fans around the league will finally just how big of a talent we have lost again to spain

The 24-year-old said: “Jürgen is a great manager. We all can see how much he has changed here since he arrived – and how much he will change in future. He is a winner. It’s not only me, but every other player feels honoured to play at this great club for this great manager. This feeling has a very positive influence on us as players.”

Coutinho has become a crowd favourite since arriving from Inter Milan for £8.5m in January 2013 and that is another reason why he is happy on Merseyside.

He added: “Ever since my arrival here, I was welcomed with open arms by the supporters - and everyone at this football club. This is an important factor that carries weight when you decide to remain here for a longer period – and this did have a lot of weight when I thought about the renewal of my contract.

“I can only thank every supporter for their faith in me. I really hope to repay them. I will do my very best on the pitch to create assists for my team-mates and score goals for us to try and win trophies and titles.

“Since me and my family arrived here we have been welcomed with open arms by everyone. We feel at home in this city, we feel a part of this city. It is a very important day for me, my wife and my daughter. I am happy and everyone is happy at home.”
    - Coutinho

Should I change Coutinho to Hazard, Klopp to Sarri and Liverpool to Chelsea or will be just wait for the article in 6 months.
    Last edited by Bremsstrahlung; 07-02-2019 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    - Coutinho
    Hazard is different to Coutinho and Countinho had won your club nothing

love at first sight

Chin up Stanny. It could have been 7-0?

I was meant to post how big a game I thought that was for their top 4 aspirations.
    Oops.

City are just too good.

We lost on purpose. Sure why not