Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea FC

Were city 6-0 too good? Or did Chelsea not turn up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Were city 6-0 too good? Or did Chelsea not turn up?
    Both. Our players down tools and switch off when it gets tough

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    We lost on purpose. Sure why not
    The only positive I can give you, is that Chelsea didn't play poorly for the majority of the match. It was a few small errors and the rest was City being on song today. They would have beaten anyone today. Your boys just handed them a few extra goals to make it an emphatic win.

How good was Aguero's first goal after the miss. No one saves that, ever. Aguero probably moved into top 3 strikers in EPL history with all these hat tricks, or very close to it. If they win the league he will definitely be top 3 of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    The only positive I can give you, is that Chelsea didn't play poorly for the majority of the match. It was a few small errors and the rest was City being on song today. They would have beaten anyone today. Your boys just handed them a few extra goals to make it an emphatic win.

How good was Aguero's first goal after the miss. No one saves that, ever. Aguero probably moved into top 3 strikers in EPL history with all these hat tricks, or very close to it. If they win the league he will definitely be top 3 of all time.
    I'd say he's potentially the best ever and has never made the team of the year

I'd say he's potentially the best ever and has never made the team of the year
    Calm down Stanny. I know you're still in shock, haha. He is very very good at what he does tho, they haven't even built a team around him. He works with what he's got.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Lol

Hazard wont be plating in the UCL soon either

First time ive ever looked another clubs forum buy simply couldnt help it today......things are looking good now stanny......hahahahahahahabahaha.....ill take Liverpool's "bottling it" rather than that result thanks very much.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    First time ive ever looked another clubs forum buy simply couldnt help it today......things are looking good now stanny......hahahahahahahabahaha.....ill take Liverpool's "bottling it" rather than that result thanks very much.
    What do you mean couldnt help it??

They got a team full of alleged world class players the so called best player in the EPL (who done nothing) plus they have Ross Barkley FMD out there

Man City are a good side but you dont lose like that to them at this so called level of big team match ups

Chelsea be lucky to get 6th spot behind Arsenal I think

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    What do you mean couldnt help it??

They got a team full of alleged world class players the so called best player in the EPL (who done nothing) plus they have Ross Barkley FMD out there

Man City are a good side but you dont lose like that to them at this so called level of big team match ups

Chelsea be lucky to get 6th spot behind Arsenal I think
    Couldn't help it because im a Liverpool supporter and couldnt care less about any other club but stanny, and most Chelsea supporters, have an obsession with bringing up Liverpool and pointing out when things dont go right for them...christ they sing about gerrard before they sing about their own club...yes he slipped but it was 4yrs ago and if that was the only thing that cost Liverpool a title that year than fmd football began yesterday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    Couldn't help it because im a Liverpool supporter and couldnt care less about any other club but stanny, and most Chelsea supporters, have an obsession with bringing up Liverpool and pointing out when things dont go right for them...christ they sing about gerrard before they sing about their own club...yes he slipped but it was 4yrs ago and if that was the only thing that cost Liverpool a title that year than fmd football began yesterday.
    It did for Chelsea supporters

Only began when the EPL started

The 90 pff years of them being nobodies are forgotten

It did for Chelsea supporters

Only began when the EPL started

The 90 pff years of them being nobodies are forgotten
    Yawn......

So, fans have officially turned on Sarri at games (joined in on "you're getting sacked in the morning" chants). Players look like they also may have lost faith in him as well.

Chelsea have a big problem tho... Real are looking for a new coach, Man United would also be putting the feelers out, Bayern are worried about Kovac and would be checking who's available. Chelsea are going to be well down the pecking order for any decent coaches.

Add the fact that the players know exactly how to get rid of a manager, no matter how many trophies they win, and you could be in more trouble soon then we are in.

Banned
    So, fans have officially turned on Sarri at games (joined in on "you're getting sacked in the morning" chants). Players look like they also may have lost faith in him as well.

Chelsea have a big problem tho... Real are looking for a new coach, Man United would also be putting the feelers out, Bayern are worried about Kovac and would be checking who's available. Chelsea are going to be well down the pecking order for any decent coaches.

Add the fact that the players know exactly how to get rid of a manager, no matter how many trophies they win, and you could be in more trouble soon then we are in.
    They competing for

Europa League spots
    Carabao Cup titles

They aint in contention for the EPL or getting a UCL spot
    They are already Arsenalesque now

They competing for

Europa League spots
    Carabao Cup titles

They aint in contention for the EPL or getting a UCL spot
    They are already Arsenalesque now
    Not quite Arsenal as they wouldn't win those. We would at least win them every now and again

Not quite Arsenal as they wouldn't win those. We would at least win them every now and again
    I was talking about the level of crisis at the club. But keep pissing into your own pocket about how you win all the trophies but can't make it into the UCL?? I know we are in a bad period and we are only a handful of losses away from #Emeryout trending.

The difference is where expected to win trophies so when it's going pear shaped the media goes crazy. Arsenal arnt anymore so aside from fans they media dont really make a big fuss over you guys losing a couple. But IMO we are turning into a second Arsenal and it suks

The difference is where expected to win trophies so when it's going pear shaped the media goes crazy. Arsenal arnt anymore so aside from fans they media dont really make a big fuss over you guys losing a couple. But IMO we are turning into a second Arsenal and it suks
    Are you honestly trying to say that Chelsea meltdowns get more media attention than Arsenals?? Our last meltdown became so big that it birthed a meme. https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/wenger-out Wenger out was the biggest thing to happen to the EPL since Man City were bought out by the Sheikhs.

Chelsea aren't turning into Arsenal at all, this is nothing new for them. It happened with Conte, it happened with Mourinho, it happened with AVB.. My point was just that Chelsea are falling into a similar level of trouble. United were the ones blowing up mid season and now that they've calmed down it is either Chelsea, Arsenal or Everton who are going to implode next. Do you think Chelsea are gonna go full Chelsea and sack him mid season or ride it out and enjoy the benefits a great coach has to offer? Cause Sarri will go elsewhere and be great again. The one positive of Chelsea is that if you don't make it there it has no negative affects on your career whatsoever.

aside from fans they media dont really make a big fuss over you guys losing a couple.
    and the people that backed Arsenal to make the top 4 @ $3.50.

Those people care.

A lot.

We'll just get Zidane.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    We'll just get Zidane.
    Zizou looks more likely to wait for the France job or become a Director of Football from what I've read lately. Could be smoke and mirrors but it would be a much tougher task to fix Chelsea than win 3 UCLs in a row.