Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 18/19 HAL Round 6 | Melbourne City v Newcastle Jets | Sun 2nd Dec 2018 700pm

Lawrie repeating multiple times we have no budget. We're shit again and will be from now on. Lee has had his wealth ripped by TRUMP and tariffs, so say goodbye to the extra's from now on.

Back to where we belong, outside the 6 for the next 10 years.

I truly don't think the squad is that bad just the way it is being managed at present. A half dozen games with players picked on form and in there usual more familiar roles would give us a better indication. IMO Ernie's selections aren't doing this squad justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Lee has had his wealth ripped by TRUMP and tariffs,
    Yeah but Hilary's emails clearly show shes a Gypos supporter.

#staywoke
    #Trump2020
    #russiahoax

Not a great game.

Didn’t see the game.
    Won’t watch.

I don’t know how I feel about Roy coming back. If we start winning again, I’ll go back to being annoyed that his brain explosion cost us what 8 games without a striker and Ernie is making us suffer through Roy’s sins by playing Hoffman as striker.
    A good indication of Ernie’s plan will be when Roy returns. Do we play him out wide to accomodate Hoff at striker?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    We have far greater issues than Jackson. Our ball movement is very slow, players are waiting for the ball rather than running into space or moving towards the ball.
    Last season we were burning the opposition with quick and direct play - now we **** about with the ball at snail pace and present absolutely no threat in attack.

Defensively we are up against it because our lack of attacking threat means the opposition have no issues bringing players forward.
    Exactly this..
    When we had an attacking front third (Roy, Nabbout, Champness, etc) it puts pressure on their defence and they can't go bombing forward like teams have been. We are toothless and laughable up front at the moment..

- There is so much hate in here for Jackson. Yeah, he didn't have the best game, but I think Georgievski has been even worse all season and doesn't get anywhere near the abuse..
    - Agree with all the comments on Ernie's selections. Wtf is going on here.
    - How many times have we "cleared" the ball straight to the edge of the D. Basically saying "Didn't score? Here, have another go"..

Nice assist from C Flag to prevent Boogs clearance going out allowing the play for the second.