2 12.50%
  • FFA postpone the vote

6 37.50%
  • slobs

2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: A-league expansion - the vote

A-league expansion - the vote

alright, something like 24 hours to go. who do you think will get in?

Slobs?

Who ever gave FFA the most money

Hoping Canberra and Team 11 get in but will probably be SW Sydney and Western Melbourne. Should just admit all 4 and be done with it for a while.

The disgrace that is Southern Expansion thankfully look dead in the water and I don't think the FFA will ever let South Melbourne in so I reckon those 2 are out of the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Slobs?
    i know, i umm'd and ahh'd about including him, but we all know he'd get 100% of the vote. i should have made it clearer that we were offering our second and third preferred options.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    i know, i umm'd and ahh'd about including him, but we all know he'd get 100% of the vote. i should have made it clearer that we were offering our second and third preferred options.
    http://www.newcastlefootball.net/for...cement.php?f=2

Welcome to the foz - all users are welcome.
    We are pretty easy going - but there are obviously guidelines to ensure everyone enjoys themselves.

1. Be respectful of your fellow football fans. Repeated knobheadedness will result in being banned.
    2. Don't be a racist, bigot or homophobe. You will be banned.
    3. Spammers, you will be banned. If you register a new username & spam - your IP will then be banned.
    4. If you intend to advertise - its manners to ask permission first. Send an email to info@newcastlefootball.net
    If you don't - please refer to point 3.
    5. Our local football forums are a thriving community of NNSWFF participants but there have been issues in the past. Please don't pass rumours off as fact, naming individuals especially in a negative light and abuse of fellow users. If this occurs, the local football subforum may have it's access restricted or locked altogether.
    6. Opposition supporters are welcome and encouraged to participate. Trolling will result in being banned. Being a Coastie troll will get you banned quicker.
    7. If you post a poll, slobs must be one of the options or the poll is invalid.
    8. Listen to the admins & mods. Picking fights with them is unwise (but laughably people still try).

Finally, the goal in the 2008 A-League Grand Final was scored by Joel Griffiths. Not, as some misguided individuals will have you believe, some weak-ankled little ingrate who jumped ship to Sydney FC after months of phoning in appearances in a Jets shirt. Any suggestions to the contrary will be met with scorn and derision.

If you have any suggestions or feedback please head to the Thoughts & Suggestions sub forum .
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Banned
    I hope South and Canberra get in

To me they are the best 2 options

I expect though it to be 1 Sydney and 1 Melbourne

The Southern Sydney bid that Morris Iemma and co are in wont get up as it is not the most preferable choice for Blue Aids FC so the Sydney 1 will be the Westie flogs bid

As for Melbourne I reckon Team 11 seems to be getting the most publicity bar the usual slander on South

If we really fair dinkum we should put 6 of them in and kick the ****ing Gypos out and the ****ing Kiwis out while we are at it

Solves the GF issue for once and for all as well
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    I hope South and Canberra get in

To me they are the best 2 options

I expect though it to be 1 Sydney and 1 Melbourne

The Southern Sydney bid that Morris Iemma and co are in wont get up as it is not the most preferable choice for Blue Aids FC so the Sydney 1 will be the Westie flogs bid

As for Melbourne I reckon Team 11 seems to be getting the most publicity bar the usual slander on South

If we really fair dinkum we should put 6 of them in and kick the ****ing Gypos out and the ****ing Kiwis out while we are at it
    Listen to this South cry baby. Start a gofundme page and put some grub money in.

Just put 3 teams (not South) in and get 24 round comp going.
    Last edited by Negative Police; 11-12-2018 at 08:39 PM.

yeah, but as i said, we all know he'd win, so it's basically a silent option.

#$%6 Southern Expansion and Gallop can go with them.

Banned
    Am hearing the cats out of the bag and Social media are saying it gonna be delayed another 12 months

Yippee-ki-yay, mother****ers

FFA as useless as Gypos it seems

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Hoping Canberra and Team 11 get in but will probably be SW Sydney and Western Melbourne. Should just admit all 4 and be done with it for a while.
    100% but...

Both Melbourne teams should be given an A-League license but not permitted entry until their stadiums are built.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!