Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 18/19 HAL Round 9 | Central Coast Mariners v Newcastle Jets | Sun 23rd Dec 2018 500pm

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    i know we do the M.O.M in another thread but Ugabooga, Vargas and Kanta all get max points because they were having none of the gypos horseshit.
    Sean Rooney would be proud.
    100%
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    Was nice to have so many travelling fans but the atmosphere was piss weak. standing in the supporters bay and a parting from celebrating goals and general cheering and booing, there was no real consistent chanting all game to get the lads fired up
    Have to agree, the guys leading the active bay just aren't up to the enthusiasm, leadership and vibes that former ones were and it's hard to rally behind consistent chants with the current group.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Have to agree, the guys leading the active bay just aren't up to the enthusiasm, leadership and vibes that former ones were and it's hard to rally behind consistent chants with the current group.
    Thats true to an extent. Afternoon games do not help though. I think its more to do with the fact is our "supporters group" dont sing as much as when we are losing or things don't go our way whereas 5 years ago or so we sung alot more through shit times.

I'm personally guilty of this but none the less once we scored the vibe in the supporters bays went up.

A big issue I find is the guy(s) at the front will sing a line or two of a chant and then figure their work is done. Then the bay will continue for a bit and it dies out pretty quickly. If the front kept the effort going, the chants would last heaps longer and lead to a lot more consistency.

A few chants came from the bay closer to halfway yesterday and they were great, and easy to rally behind
    OK

was anyone impressed with roy's performance yesterday? he definitely tried but didn't end up doing all that much from memory

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    was anyone impressed with roy's performance yesterday? he definitely tried but didn't end up doing all that much from memory
    He was in the right spot and made the right runs. If that was game 3 or more of his season he gets a couple of goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    He was in the right spot and made the right runs. If that was game 3 or more of his season he gets a couple of goals.
    yeah this exactly.

for a solo striker, he was open a lot. which you have to put down to his intelligence (and something that our fill in strikers* dont possess).
    He anticipated things, but yeah his touch wasnt great.

*not a Hoff criticism, as stated, the bloke was there because of the failure of others, he should always be applauded for his effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Just watched the replkay of Gypo Simons goal

Boogaard FFS

Made him look good
    Yeah..and how's the fk tard with the goal afters.
    Giving the Newy faithful a kiss of the devil hand.
    Were coins thrown? I'm sure that would cause a gypsy stampede and pitch invasion for them!
    I'd like to say he's the new Hutcho but Simon is a turd in his own right.

I sincerely hope the dumb blonde strick of pelican sh!t was given the big ones
    during and after the game.
    He's played his part in sCCuM history now. Eat a bag of d!cks Simon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Yeah..and how's the fk tard with the goal afters.
    Giving the Newy faithful a kiss of the devil hand.
    Were coins thrown? I'm sure that would cause a gypsy stampede and pitch invasion for them!
    I'd like to say he's the new Hutcho but Simon is a turd in his own right.

I sincerely hope the dumb blonde strick of pelican sh!t was given the big ones
    during and after the game.
    He's played his part in sCCuM history now. Eat a bag of d!cks Simon.
    I go no drama with him coming and giving us the big ones

Good for the game that type of thing

On the flipside to it Hoff done the right thing and raced to celebrate in front if his fans

Vargas though got half way and couldnt be ****ed to come the rest of the way

80 odd mins into Coast away and you score the winning goal then the only acceptable actions are to

1 Celebrate in the away bay with the fans
    2 Race to half way and Celebrate in front of the Gypo bench
    3 Race to the nearest Gypo support and strut like Griff did
    4 Run to the Northern End of the ground kiss the badge and give the Gypo fans the finger

Or,
    5 Go to halfway and give Simon a serve.

It was good enough in my view

Who was to his right? They took off in the opposite direction and Vargas was gonna follow them and then thought nahhhh, so I think he did okay. Give him time. I agree with Hunter, his spray of Simon at the kickoff was a good consolation.

Hopefully Hoff is telling him what he should of done

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Who was to his right? They took off in the opposite direction and Vargas was gonna follow them and then thought nahhhh, so I think he did okay. Give him time. I agree with Hunter, his spray of Simon at the kickoff was a good consolation.

Hopefully Hoff is telling him what he should of done
    I had the feeling he was worried about an offside call and was looking at the linesman.
    VAR is doing that, you can never be sure.

Man, if I looked around and mother****ers are yelling at me to 'come' like I'm some sort of dog I'd be telling you all to sit your asses down and thank Griff that he blessed us with such players.

Blokes scores the winner against the gypos then gives Simon the big ones.

He did everything right.

So anyone speak to Jimmy Holland about why he was in town? Is he back due to winter break and home for Christmas or more to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    So anyone speak to Jimmy Holland about why he was in town? Is he back due to winter break and home for Christmas or more to it?
    Hey what? Jimmy Holland is in town, get this man a contract to sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I agree with member, love having simon give us a bit of stick cause it actually adds some hatred that’s been missing from this fixture for a couple seasons now. Gives someone other then hoole to hate