Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 18/19 HAL Round 10 | Newcastle Jets v Adelaide United | Sun 30th Dec 2018 7pm

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    btw... 100% sure this is offside?
    Attachment 1589
    Yes. Clearly.

I was right in line for that one and Roy's goal.
    From live look I swore Roy was offside. Replay showed just how intelligent the run was.

That run is the exact difference between a striker, and a bloke playing up front.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Yes. Clearly.

I was right in line for that one and Roy's goal.
    From live look I swore Roy was offside. Replay showed just how intelligent the run was.

That run is the exact difference between a striker, and a bloke playing up front.
    Agree.
    It was so good that he had to check twice before celebrating

Just watched Ernie's post match presser and he said he was pleased with the performance of Ridenton.

With that type of assessment we have nothing to worry about eh, In Ernie we trust. Right right !.
    Last edited by 380; 31-12-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Just watched Ernie's post match presser and he aid he was pleased with the performance of Ridenton.
    yeah look im not one to pile on players especially fantastic blokes like Nigel Boogaard and Dimi Patratos who is also a fantastic bloke.

but

The hell does Ernie see in this Ridenton bloke? Legit, Cowburn is better, and as much as i love the Ugabooga man, his form hasnt been sparkling this year. If youre gonna drop Ugabooga then Cowburn is next man up imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    You sure you haven't got them mixed up?

Ronny worked harder than Dimi last night, which still isn't saying much. Ronny even tracks back to help out defensively.

He was given plenty of ball last night and didn't do jack with it. If he was trying as hard as you say he was maybe he would have tried something different and stopped cutting back on his left and getting tackled. It was so easy to read.

Jair was better than Dimi last night and he literally fell over the ball from 3 yards out.

Dimi thought he had made it once he was selected for the Socceroos and took his foot off the gas. Hopefully watching the Asian Cup from home will wake him up.

Most importantly, get him off free kick duties/corners for a few weeks. Let Ronny, or George even, take some for a while. Can't do any worse than Dimi has been lately. Again, he just needs a freshen up.
    Wrong blokes ??

Dont think so

Dimi busted his arse all night trying to get involved in play

Admittedly he ****ed it up and refused to release the ball enough and was generally honking last night in execution

Cant fault his effort at trying as he was constantly popping up everywhere trying to get something happening

As for Vargas other than tracking back once at a set piece he done **** all of note.
    Matter of fact he spent most of the night in Vinny Lias pocket

This is a bloke who we are paying to provide the point if difference to our Aussie side.
    What exactly did he offer last night ??

Sweet **** All

People keep going on that we aint the same side since Nabbout left.I will go further on this

We aint the same side since Vargas came back into the side after his injury. He has been a disruptive effect on our side and we havent learned yet how to play with him

Our poor form at the backend of last season corresponds to Vargas comeback into the side just as much as Nabbouts departure

Dimi played shit last night
    It happens
    That is less of a worry than having Vargas as a passenger in the game like we have most weeks

Banned
    yeah look im not one to pile on players especially fantastic blokes like Nigel Boogaard and Dimi Patratos who is also a fantastic bloke.

but

The hell does Ernie see in this Ridenton bloke? Legit, Cowburn is better, and as much as i love the Ugabooga man, his form hasnt been sparkling this year. If youre gonna drop Ugabooga then Cowburn is next man up imo.
    Not the one to pile on blokes??

FMD

Not the one to pile on blokes??

FMD
    any time you wanna get some proof to back up this scurrilous accusation then feel free.

otherwise my point stands. i support our players, and have been known to pass on the odd morsel of constructive criticism every now and then.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    any time you wanna get some proof to back up this scurrilous accusation then feel free.

otherwise my point stands. i support our players, and have been known to pass on the odd morsel of constructive criticism every now and then.
    Boogaard
    Middleby
    Gypo CEO

Wrong blokes ??

Dont think so

Dimi busted his arse all night trying to get involved in play

Admittedly he ****ed it up and refused to release the ball enough and was generally honking last night in execution

Cant fault his effort at trying as he was constantly popping up everywhere trying to get something happening

As for Vargas other than tracking back once at a set piece he done **** all of note.
    Matter of fact he spent most of the night in Vinny Lias pocket

This is a bloke who we are paying to provide the point if difference to our Aussie side.
    What exactly did he offer last night ??

Sweet **** All

People keep going on that we aint the same side since Nabbout left.I will go further on this

We aint the same side since Vargas came back into the side after his injury. He has been a disruptive effect on our side and we havent learned yet how to play with him

Our poor form at the backend of last season corresponds to Vargas comeback into the side just as much as Nabbouts departure

Dimi played shit last night
    It happens
    That is less of a worry than having Vargas as a passenger in the game like we have most weeks

You hate Vargas, we get it. But pretty much everything you've said is here is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    You hate Vargas, we get it. But pretty much everything you've said is here is wrong.
    How??

He come back into the side back end of last season and we struggled

We got him out of the team and we found form smashing 8 in

He comes back and we struggle

This year we have struggled with him there

Reality is we aint found any form with him in the side

Boogaard
    Middleby
    Gypo CEO

Not sure where youve been lately but i have spoken glowingly about Nigel Boogaard and how he is a fantastic bloke. Not sure where you think this hate comes from.

As for the other 2, you do know the difference between 'players' and 'useless suits' dont you?
    Seems like I am WRONG