Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 18/19 HAL Round 11 | Melbourne City v Newcastle Jets | Sun 6th Jan 2019 500pm

Nah man you hate on Vargas for weeks now and using Ams weak as piss crooked performance to maintain the hate.

It was as much a legit handball as Two Dads was v WSW last season and we know how that was adjudicated post game.

You, Ams and those corrupt lot at FFA including Ams boss Wilson would have to be the only ones trying to legitimize a terrible decision and if it were one of your faves you would be in meltdown over the decision but your hate for Ronnie has clouded your judgement.

I feel like i am having to do Plagues job and make you see reason through the hate.
    Last edited by 380; 07-01-2019 at 04:20 PM.

NBN just reported Greg O'Rourke stating all ref calls were correct and that there is video evidence of dissent before the card.

I give up.

“Poota!!!!! .....Ya cards away Kurt”

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    NBN just reported Greg O'Rourke stating all ref calls were correct and that there is video evidence of dissent before the card.

I give up.
    Then O Rourke is just as big a halfwit as Gallop and Wilson. Lets not forget this the same O Rourke who was all excited about Bolt and wanted pretend flares and music and shit. His credibility in his role should at FFA should also be under the microscope.

Gets better watching A-League Hour Guess which club has the least red cards in their favour over the last two and a bit seasons?

Equal with the other FFA faves Nux and Scum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Nah man you hate on Vargas for weeks now and using Ams weak as piss crooked performance to maintain the hate.

It was as much a legit handball as Two Dads was v WSW last season and we know how that was adjudicated post game.

You, Ams and those corrupt lot at FFA including Ams boss Wilson would have to be the only ones trying to legitimize a terrible decision and if it were one of your faves you would be in meltdown over the decision but your hate for Ronnie has clouded your judgement.

I feel like i am having to do Plagues job and make you see reason through the hate.
    Hate on Vargas??

No they your words

I just reckon he is over rated and does fancy little flicks on half way yet fails to deliver in the final 3rd where he is actually being paid to deliver the point of difference for us

But no you keep playing the hate agenda card when it aint there

As I said I have no drama with that being a penalty. Why his hands are there defies belief for a professional level player
    Seen plenty given for the same type of incident

Can you expllain why he hit the floor dramatically other than trying to deceive the ref that what had happened hadnt actually happened??
    Because that is worthy of a card right there

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post

As I said I have no drama with that being a penalty. Why his hands are there defies belief for a professional level player
    Seen plenty given for the same type of incident
    I can accept the Vargas penalty if the Jets got one for a similar incident involving City earlier. Both players couldn't react, both were from a reflection, both were speculative chances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Just cancelled my weekly subscription to MyFootballApp.
    Reason for cancelling: Other
    Detailed reason: Kurt Ams
    I've done my part

The game is being run by liars at FFA HQ who all too often have to go in to damage control rallying around there own and creating so much bullshit to save each others incompetent crooked backsides.

You can have expansion and all that other stuff but until the likes of Gallop and Wilson are removed from there positions the basket case they have created will only expand so to speak.

Can anybody honestly appraise there performances over the years they have held there respective positions and say the game is in a better state that when they started ?. The answer is a resounding NO and as such they should be moved on failing in there duty of looking after the game.

The mere fact they come out with some of the utter false shit they do is clear enough evidence they take football fans in this country for idiots and incapable of seeing through there garbage.

From Gallops driving seat he has just about driven the game in this country off a cliff and Wilson has allowed the farce that is his area of so called responsibility to the point where fans of the game no longer believe the players will ultimately decide the outcomes of games but his incompetent officials.
    Last edited by 380; 08-01-2019 at 11:20 AM.