Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2013 East Asian Championships

Not a good couple of minutes for Birraz either. He should have come out and dealt with that Corny air swing and then for the goal, could have done a little better.

Piss poor game

Player ratings: Yeah i know its not over yet but ****it ive seen enuff.
    Birazz: 7. goals not his fault, must feel like a Jets game having spastic defenders in front of him. Still better than Matt Ryan.
    Cornthwaite: 0. ****ing shit, Josh Mitchell in a different shirt. Can wait til Middleby signs him to a 4 year $700,000 contract.
    McGowan: yeah whatevs.
    Brillz: hey Holger, how bout next time pick him at striker to really **** him over. having said that, "trendy/wacky" facial hair, tatts, clothes etc only work when you can back it up. needs to shave the shit beard asap and be known for something a little more substantial.
    McKay: blah.
    Partaluu:1. terrible. and hes supposed to be one of the ones in better shape. 3 years too late.
    Mooy: 9.best young player in the the A-league, showed it again tonight with some retards around him. class. probs never play again.
    Goodwin: 8. done what was asked, tried at both ends. prob didnt take any calls from GVE in the last few days telling him how shit he was. he impressed so much that GVE already has him pencilled in on the bench for first 6 games next year.
    nichols: said it before ill say it again, he is shit. Hollman-lite. runs around all day and gets the occasional tap in. can provide neither shots or passes of any class. overrated. also is a dead set turd. the worst. the only upside is he is $1.01 to be bald by the time hes 30.
    duke:-39. gypo scum. worst player ever. cant see why hes there other than Holger is scamming his centrelink payments or something.
    Juric: 7. goes alright. bit of mongrel. great idea to call him the new Viduka. no pressure. although Corthwaite got called the new mitchell and has defineitely lived up to the billing.
    Pain/Taggart: need haircuts. ffs what is with the youth these days?

in the time i typed this China scored 2 goals. please take about 989 points off the rating i gave corthwaite.

woo! taggz!

glad one jets player has had a good night.

and i think i understand now why neill keeps getting picked in the national team. the other options really aren't that good.

nice goal.

we can't keep relying on thomspon to come on and change a match. he's going to retire after brazil surely.

Quote Originally Posted by My2BobsWorth View Post
    I don't know what you mean
    ffs... >.<

BTW after all is said and done the thing that Holger got out of the tournament is that Mitch Duke is a real talent, look for more of him in the national team... FFS he's a shit gypo that doesn't offer anything.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    nice goal.

we can't keep relying on thomspon to come on and change a match. he's going to retire after brazil surely.
    Archie is 1 month younger than kewell and everyone has said kewell was finished 3 years ago...archie's finished ezy

I don't know if Frank and Holger have had THE talk or are yet to have THE talk, but I would like to know the direction Frank wants to take. A presser would be nice bout this time. All indications are that a change is on the cards, but then again they may be consolidating the fact that we don't have very many players worthy.