Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: HAL 18/19 - crapping on about other non-Jerks games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Another game whose result has been influenced by the incompetent officials more so than the players.

If Ben and his officials are anything it is consistently rubbish.
    So do we need some kick arse banner laying into.the cheating FFA Refs VAR and their Sydney/Melbourne Bias ??

Banned
    To be honest as much as our current form is frustrating it could be a lot worse

We could support the Red Aids

Those guys are just plain ****ing hopeless

We could easily be in contention for the Title if we were actually efficient at getting points

Those ****s are just incompetent and they are in a big big big hole

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    So do we need some kick arse banner laying into.the cheating FFA Refs VAR and their Sydney/Melbourne Bias ??
    I think we need a banner that leaves both Gallop and Wilson in no doubt that there time in the game is up and that under there tenure both on and off the field the game has either stalled or gone backwards.

If memory serves me correctly both these individuals have been in there roles since approx 2012 and that is certainly long enough to have made a positive difference on the game yet neither have been able to do so IMO

The mere fact that Wilson still has his job is one of the failures i would allude to when i say Gallop has failed on many fronts in his job.
    Last edited by 380; 15-01-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Banned
    How good has our mate Kurt Ams been tonight

Bookings for nothing

No booking for grabbing a blokes arm to pull him off the ball and give away the foul and then kicking the ball off the pitch to boot

Ohh and he also gave a pen to decide the game

Lol

I know you and i vehemently disagree on the Vargas pen but Ams done plenty else wrong in that game last week to be sidelined this week but nup Ben Wilson have people believe he got all the calls correct in our match v City.

Final result Kurt Ams 4 - WSW 3
    Last edited by 380; 15-01-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Banned
    I know you and i vehemently disagree on the Vargas pen but Ams done plenty else wrong in that game last week to be sidelined this week but nup Ben Williams have people believe he got all the calls correct in our match v City.

Final result Kurt Ams 4 - WSW 3
    How bad was the card to the WSW Central defender for some body to body muscling work on the Glory player near the by line??
    Like FMD

Defenders do this all the time to let the ball run out. None of them ever get fouls for it

Let alone get booked

Yet Kurt found a card in it

Banned
    Feel for the Gypos tonight

They had best capitulation this weekend sewn up until Kurt Ams sabotaged the WSW chances

Great to see us lock in seventh position. Feeling satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    The member has been inspired by Marie Kondo and wants the leftover black plastic to spark joy again and declutter his place
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    The member has been inspired by Marie Kondo and wants the leftover black plastic to spark joy again and declutter his place

Sh1t man... This one hit a little too close to home..
    The better half has been watching that show and needless to say, half my stuff has been turfed out...

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post

The better half has been watching that show and needless to say, half my stuff has been turfed out...

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post

When she says it's me or the beer pong table, you know the answer..
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    When she says it's me or the beer pong table, you know the answer..
    Don't worry mate. She knows that is a deal breaker, the pong table is well and truly centre of the apartment.. haha..

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post

For the record.. She's been making lots of cakes recently, but I'm almost certain there are no birth control pills being put in to it.. Almost certain..

I see Babbel was pissed at the referees performance on the weekend. Bloke is spot on as Kurt Ams should not have been refereeing a match this weekend after last weeks performance. It is beyond the pale this bloke is regarded as capable of refereeing in the top league in this country.

Kinda proves the point for all those inc myself who insist Ben Wilson is both incompetent and incapable in his role. Wilson and to a lesser extent O Rourke flatly refused to concede Ams got any calls incorrect in the Jets v City match and then Ams a week later puts in a performance like he did Glory V Wanderers.

Ben Wilson not only let the game down this week and in particular the WSW but also by not giving Ams a week or two off when his form clearly justified it he has also let Ams down. Telling a bloke he is doing a fine job when he is not is only setting him up future failure and thanks to Ben Wilson that only took Kurt Ams all of a week to fall over again.

Good job Ben and no doubt Gallop will be so proud of you, And BTW therein lay another example of a boss telling a bloke he is doing a fine job when clearly he is not and setting him up for future and consistent failure.

Is that too long a rant for a banner Member ?.
    Last edited by 380; 15-01-2019 at 07:52 PM.

I see Babbel was pissed at the referees performance on the weekend. Bloke is spot on as Kurt Ams should not have been refereeing a match this weekend after last weeks performance. It is beyond the pale this bloke is regarded as capable of refereeing in the top league in this country.

Kinda proves the point for all those inc myself who insist Ben Williams is both incompetent and incapable in his role. Williams and to a lesser extent O Rourke flatly refused to concede Ams got any calls incorrect in the Jets v City match and then Ams a week later puts in a performance like he did Glory V Wanderers.

Ben Williams not only let the game down this week and in particular the WSW but also by not giving Ams a week or two off when his form clearly justified it he has also let Ams down. Telling a bloke he is doing a fine job when he is not is only setting him up future failure and thanks to Ben Williams that only took Kurt Ams all of a week to fall over again.

Good job Ben and no doubt Gallop will be so proud of you, And BTW therein lay another example of a boss telling a bloke he is doing a fine job when clearly he is not and setting him up for future and consistent failure.

Asian Cup has taken a few of our Referee's, thats why we have Ams still refereeing games, because we're short.

However, I do agree that they continuously back Ams publicly, instead of admitting there were mistakes.

Kinda proves the point for all those inc myself who insist Ben Williams is both incompetent and incapable in his role. Williams and to a lesser extent O Rourke flatly refused to concede Ams got any calls incorrect in the Jets v City match and then Ams a week later puts in a performance like he did Glory V Wanderers.

Ben Williams not only let the game down this week and in particular the WSW but also by not giving Ams a week or two off when his form clearly justified it he has also let Ams down. Telling a bloke he is doing a fine job when he is not is only setting him up future failure and thanks to Ben Williams that only took Kurt Ams all of a week to fall over again.

I'm not sure the process to get on this list but I would imagine it isn't purely the FFA's doing.. Ams was added to FIFA's list recently too:
    https://www.ffa.com.au/news/ffa-cong...ional-referees

How Ams & Evans are on there just bottles the mind..
    OK

I wouldn't think it matters at all being on that list to be honest, Probs just a credential he needs to officiate at a certain level or competition.

I doubt very much it has any weight in regards to selection by FFA for HAL games when he is so desperately out of form.

Banned
    These ****s at Melbourne Heart need relegating and deporting to Manaus Island

National ****ing disgrace

Well done, gentle and misunderstood gypsy folk.