Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 National Premier League thread

Jaffas vs maitland OFF

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Jaffas vs maitland OFF
    Heaps of rain in the last 2 days ☔☔

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Heaps of rain in the last 2 days ☔☔
    Indeed amazing at how poor Arthur Edden's drainage is wen Jaffas are missing a few 1st grade players for a must win finals hope game.

edgie up 2-0 v Fakes so far

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Indeed amazing at how poor Arthur Edden's drainage is wen Jaffas are missing a few 1st grade players for a must win finals hope game.
    How can this be policed?

Quote Originally Posted by football View Post
    How can this be policed?
    Might work against them as maitland we’re without some handy players aswel

Quote Originally Posted by football View Post
    How can this be policed?
    It can't unless Northern wants to send a pitch inspector down to look at the ground and make a final decision

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    It can't unless Northern wants to send a pitch inspector down to look at the ground and make a final decision
    That’s happened before happened at Maitland maybe last year or year before after they called off games suspiciously and also Charlestown when previous Administration were there.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    That’s happened before happened at Maitland maybe last year or year before after they called off games suspiciously and also Charlestown when previous Administration were there.
    Olympic also called off games a couple of weeks ago after very little rain, admittedly it did go on to rain for most of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Olympic also called off games a couple of weeks ago after very little rain, admittedly it did go on to rain for most of the day
    after an FFA Cup exit and poor results the timing probably saved M'Guinness's job, his job is still not safe I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    after an FFA Cup exit and poor results the timing probably saved M'Guinness's job, his job is still not safe I reckon.
    Calling games off at Olympic atm is delaying the inevitable decision on a new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Calling games off at Olympic atm is delaying the inevitable decision on a new coach.
    I have heard they are trying to get a previous coach to return

I have heard they are trying to get a previous coach to return
    Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    Which one?
    Bolch

Bolch
    I don't think they should have let him go, to be honest. He got good results and was unlucky to come against a history-making Edgeworth team. I think he had one season where he went through undefeated in the regular season but didn't win the league with Olympic.

If I were Bolch I would stay at Maitland. He has the most experienced team on paper combined with great quality. The addition of Nick Cowburn probably puts them as favourites to win it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    I don't think they should have let him go, to be honest. He got good results and was unlucky to come against a history-making Edgeworth team. I think he had one season where he went through undefeated in the regular season but didn't win the league with Olympic.

If I were Bolch I would stay at Maitland. He has the most experienced team on paper combined with great quality. The addition of Nick Cowburn probably puts them as favourites to win it right now.
    Quite funny that Maitland replaced Olympic in the semifinals last year and knocked them out of the cup this year. I agree immersion, i would be staying at Maitland

Quite funny that Maitland replaced Olympic in the semifinals last year and knocked them out of the cup this year. I agree immersion, i would be staying at Maitland
    That is funny. Weird how the world works like that sometimes. I am sure Bolch would have been secretly happy about that.

That noose is getting that little bit tighter for guinno.

The phones will be beeping hot tonight. Olympic lead one nil in the 77th minute and get beaten 4-1 . One would nearly say they gave up in the last 10 minutes of the game

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    That noose is getting that little bit tighter for guinno.
    Maybe at your next committee meeting the board can vote to turn the lights off after 75 minutes