Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: 2019 National Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Another signing for Valentine in the Herald today. Putting together a competitive squad for 2020.
    Anyone know any trial game results over the past few weeks. Who is looking strong?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    Anyone know any trial game results over the past few weeks. Who is looking strong?
    Big Bash trials?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    Lakes 1 Adamstown 1

Lakes 1 Adamstown 1
    Battle of the wooden spooners

The Weston Workers Bears Football Club are very pleased to announce that Leo Bertos will be joining the Bears senior coaching squad for 2020 and beyond.

After a solid 2019 season Leo will lead our first team and will be very well supported by a great team on and off the park.
    Whilst remaining with the Bears Kew Jaliens has had several offers to move to Europe to further his coaching career and we envisage that he will make the move some time in 2020.

Bears President Rod Henderson said “We are very pleased to have a high calibre coach in Leo join our team. We are excited for Kew, we always knew his desire to coach in Europe and expect our relationship with him to last for many years to come. Leo and Kew will work very closely together over the coming months to ensure a seamless transition.

Leo Bertos said, "I am thankful to Weston for giving me the opportunity to further my coach development in the NNSWF NPL. The club has a rich history in our region and I was excited to hear about where the club wants to head in the coming years. I am looking forward to meeting the staff and the playing group and working hard to continue the progress Kew and the squad have had over the last couple of years."

Bertos who has played over 250 professional games and represented New Zealand in 50 plus games including playing in all matches in the 2010 World Cup is a fantastic addition to the club and further enhances the solid foundation the Bears have put in place over the past few years.

Along with the addition of Leo the bears have strengthened their youth and SAP system with the appointment of former Emerging Jets Coach, Chris Akins, as Technical Director and club legend Trevor Morris as the Mentor for our SAP coaches.

I wonder if Leo will be retaining his place as NNSWF?

Which clubs are back into pre season training this week

Which clubs are back into pre season training this week
    Slow day Hurri?

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Slow day Hurri?
    Snail paced Alton