Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 159 of 159

Thread: 2019 NEW FM League thread

  1. #141
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26
    Genuine piss take here, I have seen his results over the years and he is quality. Obviously different circumstances at Maryland can’t argue with his record.

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersub View Post
    Genuine piss take here, I have seen his results over the years and he is quality. Obviously different circumstances at Maryland can’t argue with his record.
    Maybe something to do with the quality of the cattle he had to play with

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    872
    On there website Piggott, Wheelhouse and Bowling doing selections and the coaching out there, not a bad three to be involved.

  4. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    On there website Piggott, Wheelhouse and Bowling doing selections and the coaching out there, not a bad three to be involved.
    Jobe still connecting his academy with Jaffas?
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    people in general are that spineless that in public they just agree with the left loonies because if you dont you're automatically racist/homophobic/elitist etc.

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Jobe still connecting his academy with Jaffas?
    How is his academy connected with the Jaffas apart from using their field?

  6. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    How is his academy connected with the Jaffas apart from using their field?
    Come on dude - everyone know Jobe is linked to Jaffas and points good kids there way. Same with Newcastle Football - they tell Jaffa’s and Hamilton the good kids from there clinics. I even heard about NF actually bringing players to NET trials for some clubs!

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,058
    With newysports out of action lately there hasn't been much chat on coach/player movements for next year. Who is coaching Cookers next year? How are they likely to fair with the loss of a few handy players?

  8. #148
    Senior Member Hunter403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    With newysports out of action lately there hasn't been much chat on coach/player movements for next year. Who is coaching Cookers next year? How are they likely to fair with the loss of a few handy players?
    Doug West is the new coach. Excellent player, good bloke and good coach.
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

  9. #149
    infant member plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    good bloke
    can confirm. think ive met him a few times completely outside of soccer.
    pretty sure he he was helping out with some SAP teams this year too which is cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    With newysports out of action lately there hasn't been much chat on coach/player movements for next year. Who is coaching Cookers next year? How are they likely to fair with the loss of a few handy players?
    Cooks Hill will still be fine and stay up there, I think the biggest drop will be South Cardiff losing all senior coaches and quite a number of their better players.

  11. #151
    Senior Member Hunter403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Cooks Hill will still be fine and stay up there, I think the biggest drop will be South Cardiff losing all senior coaches and quite a number of their better players.
    Thinks don't look rosy at Ulinga but hopefully they can still do well. A strong Southy to push Cookers and Belswans is always welcome. Would love to see Kahibah push on next season.
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Thinks don't look rosy at Ulinga but hopefully they can still do well. A strong Southy to push Cookers and Belswans is always welcome. Would love to see Kahibah push on next season.
    Why are coaches leaving Southy?

  13. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Why are coaches leaving Southy?
    No NPL. Northern screwed them over and now they paying the price.

  14. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by YewYew View Post
    No NPL. Northern screwed them over and now they paying the price.
    The outgoing coach is nowhere near the coach the new bloke is.

  15. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    The outgoing coach is nowhere near the coach the new bloke is.
    Coming of his wooden spoon at Toronto ?

  16. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    The outgoing coach is nowhere near the coach the new bloke is.
    Wow depends which coach you are referring to but Dennis Faj from the outside looking in was doing a very good job and will be a huge loss. Time will tell I suspect.

  17. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    Wow depends which coach you are referring to but Dennis Faj from the outside looking in was doing a very good job and will be a huge loss. Time will tell I suspect.
    Exactly right,from the outside you nailed it.

  18. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Why are coaches leaving Southy?
    Northern have said no NPL for the NewFM teams, no point hanging around pushing for a NPL spot when Northern aren't going to give any clubs a look in, they have either retired (Fajkovic) or gone for NPL gigs. Same with a lot of the 1st grade players, those that have left have all gone to play for NPL clubs.

  19. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    The outgoing coach is nowhere near the coach the new bloke is.
    Time will tell but if South Cardiff make finals I will be shocked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •