Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 201

Thread: 2019 Women's Premier League

  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull fighter View Post
    What is your problem Brad? Are you being sexist or just not interested in this thread? Either way no need to comment at all. Just stick to second division hackers football where your club resides. Womenís Football doesnít need your type.
    Wow, the fact that I found this thread boring has got under your skin, it must be a sad life for some

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by connery View Post
    It's amazing on how football in this town is portrayed, with views and opinions like this validates that your several games analyst really has zero knowledge, prepared to accept or support a competition of any age or gender to grow, support it don't forward inaccurate comments of players with opposite feet and awkward plays after viewing several games ,seriously go away, your the only Goose in this Town,
    Agree will it grow, yes it's growing now.
    Well done to all the clubs in the WPL and NPL for believing and supporting FOOTBALL and doing the hard yards to better this competition
    This tool trying to defend poor play and skills. Youre a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    people in general are that spineless that in public they just agree with the left loonies because if you dont you're automatically racist/homophobic/elitist etc.

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Wow, the fact that I found this thread boring has got under your skin, it must be a sad life for some
    If you want boring try watching South Cardiff play.Some of the best football I watched this year was WPL-where else can you go to watch current and former Australian players,current and previous National womens league players for free in a league where players are committed and games are played in the right spirit and a pleasure to watch.Have you ever watched a WPL game FR.And the GF was a game well worth watching

  4. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    If you want boring try watching South Cardiff play.Some of the best football I watched this year was WPL-where else can you go to watch current and former Australian players,current and previous National womens league players for free in a league where players are committed and games are played in the right spirit and a pleasure to watch.Have you ever watched a WPL game FR.And the GF was a game well worth watching
    How dumb are you, I was relating to the boring comments about some chicks fighting after the grand final stupid, not sure why you keep mentioning south Cardiff, yes it was a club I played for but have nothing to do with them now, and for your information I did watch the grand final and found it technically inapt, jog on please

  5. #145
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Traffic light
    Nice words , it factual not defending poor play , I am saying it's growing every year
    You want to watch poor play and skills head to newfm, unbelievable drop from NL1 (presuming that's were your from )
    Your the only tool , all you do it critise everyone and anyone , move on ,stand up and make a difference, but best you don't as you really are backwards

  6. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by connery View Post
    Traffic light
    Nice words , it factual not defending poor play , I am saying it's growing every year
    You want to watch poor play and skills head to newfm, unbelievable drop from NL1 (presuming that's were your from )
    Your the only tool , all you do it critise everyone and anyone , move on ,stand up and make a difference, but best you don't as you really are backwards
    Youre a dope. Jog on. Facts are in tool. They are low level skills but way more than you. Get back to training sonvahoar.
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    people in general are that spineless that in public they just agree with the left loonies because if you dont you're automatically racist/homophobic/elitist etc.

  7. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Youre a dope. Jog on. Facts are in tool. They are low level skills but way more than you. Get back to training sonvahoar.
    Bahhhh .

  8. #148
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20
    How are clubs looking for 2020?

  9. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by football View Post
    How are clubs looking for 2020?
    Is it true that 2 or 3 may not be playing WPL next year?

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lance Yorke Field
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Is it true that 2 or 3 may not be playing WPL next year?
    Lots of rumours floating around about clubs that will/won't be in it next year.

    I wouldn't read too much into it at this stage.

  11. #151
    Senior Member Thomas477's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lambton, Novocastria
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Lots of rumours floating around about clubs that will/won't be in it next year.

    I wouldn't read too much into it at this stage.
    But what else is there to do in the offseason!
    Middleby Gone

  12. #152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lance Yorke Field
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    But what else is there to do in the offseason!
    Personally, I prefer alcohol.

    But, I guess rumours are fun.

  13. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Is it true that 2 or 3 may not be playing WPL next year?
    Total bullshit to say 2 or 3 teams are pulling out. The only one that would come close is South Wallsend and that's not happening.

  14. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    Lots of rumours floating around about clubs that will/won't be in it next year.

    I wouldn't read too much into it at this stage.
    Reason I was told is virtually only 2 or 3 clubs due to there ability to entice players can win and instead of getting smashed week in week out they are going to stay together and play Zone League womens. Plus is far less expensive to participate.

  15. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Reason I was told is virtually only 2 or 3 clubs due to there ability to entice players can win and instead of getting smashed week in week out they are going to stay together and play Zone League womens. Plus is far less expensive to participate.
    That would be Thornton and sure some of their players may go. Mid North as well but they will continue with the junior grades. The only other team that has gone shit the past three years is Adamstown and they must be so confident of having a team they aren't going to bother about trails and instead invite additional players that express an interest to play

  16. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    That would be Thornton and sure some of their players may go. Mid North as well but they will continue with the junior grades. The only other team that has gone shit the past three years is Adamstown and they must be so confident of having a team they aren't going to bother about trails and instead invite additional players that express an interest to play

    Thornton are currently advertising for trials in the 14ís and 17ís for next season so looks like they will be sticking around.

  17. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Thornton are currently advertising for trials in the 14ís and 17ís for next season so looks like they will be sticking around.
    Yeah as I said early it's total bullshit. Based on the response I gave potential clubs if it was happening but I wouldn't believe any clubs are pulling out until I see it announced by the club

  18. #158
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20
    Interesting to see not one player from Southy at the northern night last night.. perhaps club is folding

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by football View Post
    Interesting to see not one player from Southy at the northern night last night.. perhaps club is folding
    Have you got the right awards night? Wasnít it Newcastle Football last night not NNSWF

  20. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull fighter View Post
    Have you got the right awards night? Wasnít it Newcastle Football last night not NNSWF
    It was Newcastle Football awards night last night, but surprising to hear know one from SWJSC was there, they usually fill up their quota and then some. Maybe the committee was busy. Can't imagine the entire club going under.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •