Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 2019 NPL Youth

Quote Originally Posted by YewYew View Post
    Word is also that the WFC U9 sap coach from this year won't be back nxt year. Not bagging WFC at all - just think its a pity WFC cannot hang onto their coaches. Makes things hard for a club when people don't stick long term.
    Yeah mate I spoke to him today and hes not going anywhere, hes staying with WFC to strenghten their SAP Programe and the club. He has a long term vision and says he is going to see it through.

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    He’ll be moving into a different role with our SAP, I marked the Cook Park lines with him this morning. He isn’t going anywhere, just moving into a higher position within our SAP structure.
    Haha that's two threads in one day where YewYew has been owned

Yew yew ,if dumbmzn etc don't like hearing facts and the structure of other clubs in order of professionally run to clubs keeping their head above water , that's their own issues and they have failed the players before they have started. . Besides cookers no other team came close to a successful NPL application . It's sad the delusion some club members have

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by connery View Post
    Yew yew ,if dumbmzn etc don't like hearing facts and the structure of other clubs in order of professionally run to clubs keeping their head above water , that's their own issues and they have failed the players before they have started. . Besides cookers no other team came close to a successful NPL application . It's sad the delusion some club members have
    What? Get off the drugs toolio.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    Yep. That fool and his best mate connery escaped from Stocko to ruin the local football forums.

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    He’ll be moving into a different role with our SAP, I marked the Cook Park lines with him this morning. He isn’t going anywhere, just moving into a higher position within our SAP structure.
    That is good. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Duzmzn View Post
    Sorry YEW YEW, did daddy take your safe blanket off you? Im sorry my boy, daddy gives it back now.
    This is the reason mummy left us.

How do? I provided information and ask question. Glad what I heard was wrong. I like WFC and want them to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Yep. That fool and his best mate connery escaped from Stocko to ruin the local football forums.
    Traffic Light has to be the dumbest bloke on here. Talks some smack, gets made to look silly and heads home with his ball. Muppet.

Agree mate. If people don’t like the facts do something to change them.

. Besides cookers no other team came close to a successful NPL application .
    How do you know this? Most NEWFM clubs haven't even had their end of process interview with NNSW Football yet, and don't know the reasons themselves. If you have some real knowledge (not just gossip) please share it. I'd love to know where Southy, Kahibah etc fell down. Bet they would too.
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    How do you know this? Most NEWFM clubs haven't even had their end of process interview with NNSW Football yet, and don't know the reasons themselves. If you have some real knowledge (not just gossip) please share it. I'd love to know where Southy, Kahibah etc fell down. Bet they would too.
    He doesn't, he is talking shit.

Banned
    He doesn't, he is talking shit.
    yep. Same 2 twats spreading rumours

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    yep. Same 2 twats spreading rumours
    Bahhh

New rule changes for next year. U13-U16 interchange can only be made at two times during each half. Will stop poor coaches who don't know how to rotate properly, and those coaches that go for the win by making 6 changes in the last 3 minutes of a game.

Reserves and U18 teams now get 5 substitutions instead of the current three. I'm not sure about this one, are we meant to be a semi-professional league or an amateur league?

New rule changes for next year. U13-U16 interchange can only be made at two times during each half. Will stop poor coaches who don't know how to rotate properly, and those coaches that go for the win by making 6 changes in the last 3 minutes of a game.

Reserves and U18 teams now get 5 substitutions instead of the current three. I'm not sure about this one, are we meant to be a semi-professional league or an amateur league?
    I don't mind the youth changes, I saw too many instances in NPL youth of kids only getting the last 10-15 mins in each half. Usually the same kids too. Game time should be as close to as even as possible for the fees kids play. As you rightly point out, coaches should know how to rotate the group, with some flexibility, depending on how the game is playing out and the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglow View Post
    I don't mind the youth changes, I saw too many instances in NPL youth of kids only getting the last 10-15 mins in each half. Usually the same kids too. Game time should be as close to as even as possible for the fees kids play. As you rightly point out, coaches should know how to rotate the group, with some flexibility, depending on how the game is playing out and the opposition.
    Not sure if it will help those coaches that just want their weaker players to play the last 10-15 mins of each half. Just use one of the sub times then. Should help those that want to try and give equal time and swapping a player every 5 mins.

OK, I have received an email from a club who objected to a club employee being named on this forum as a guess behind a user's identity.
    I have searched and removed a number of posts relating to this.
    I would reiterate to users to be very careful when posting names on this site especially when a person may be a club official. You might think you have carte blanche to post what you want in here, but you don't. I'm going to be keeping an closer eye on the local forums to ensure people are playing nicely.
    The local football forums are very popular which is fantastic but as a result there are a lot of eyes on what gets posted here (local clubs and officials are watching), so you need to be aware that posting anything defamatory (especially with a name) WILL bring repercussions.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    there are a lot of eyes on what gets posted here (local clubs and officials are watching),
    The big question is do Northern watch what is posted here?

The big question is do Northern watch what is posted here?
    Yes they do