Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Zone Premier League thread

In Fighting 10:0 Whipping Boys FC
    Swansea by heaps, not sure what else to say other than get the lube ready!

Battle Of The Shit Winners FC 1:2 Our Women’s Team Is Better FC
    Terrace picked up what will be their only bit of silverware this year in the battle of the shit last weekend. They surely gained some confidence from it, unfortunately it will leave them more disappointed then usual when they lose.

Kick And Hope FC 2:1 Where's Our Defence FC
    I'm surprised Bero don't win more on the road... You'd think they'd be happy to get away from their child size field and rubbish sheds littered with certain sexually transmitted disease posters! tipping Bero to tire out after 20 minutes due to Mayfield being a bigger pitch.

Most Hated Flogs in ZPL 0:4 Second Most Hated Flogs in ZPL
    Every time I tip against Dudley they win convincingly, so..... Dudley are the greatest ever team to play the game and will win easily. Will be disappointed if someone doesn't get sent or if there isn't a fight in the crowd (like last time).

No Whippet No Win FC 2:3 The Worst Team Kenny Has Seen FC
    This will be a test for Kotara. Wondering how the one-dimensional approach will go without Road Runner up top? Cardiff away from their non-fortress home ground and abusive crowd might get something out of this.
    Last edited by MisplacedPasses; 31-05-2019 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Cardiff are shit.

I suggest a little more research for your next posts mate, you're starting to just look silly now.
    oh Kennytwoheadedhatwearer, you are a knob still, once again trying to deflect the shit flying your way, we at Cardiff haven't jumped on here and spruiked any greatness for season 2019, unlike you.
    Staying up and rebuilding is our aim this year, but when I have to open the forum up and see the dribble coming out of your mouth, it just makes me think how shit we have been, played in ZPL or ID1's (albeit a bit lucky one year) since around 2002, what about the terrace?

A question to you, so is this the terrace side that actually stays in zpl for more than 3/4 years or drops down when you run out of money again? because we all know how you like to spend money, or has this been passed onto little Kenny....

and on the looking silly side, what all your mirrors broken.....
    Well isn't there some shade getting thrown around this forum lately. I'm just an outsider looking through a very salty cardiff window. I'm neither a terrace or cardiff supporter but what I'm hearing from kennyswhitehat is nothing but humour and trolling trying to get fish to bite, or in this case tigers.

I honestly didn't think it was possible, but it looks like cardiff are as dumb as they look.
    Last edited by Chase_Me; 31-05-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Me View Post
    Well isn't there some shade getting thrown around this forum lately. I'm just an outsider looking through a very salty cardiff window. I'm neither a terrace or cardiff supporter but what I'm hearing from kennyswhitehat is nothing but humour and trolling trying to get fish to bite, or in this case tigers.

I honestly didn't think it was possible, but it looks like cardiff are as dumb as they look.
    another Newby onto the forum, welcome whoever you support, but you do seem to protect Terrace a bit in your 4/5 posts so far.....as for thesixheadedhatwearingkenny, I only had a little bite for the fun of it...and threw the line out myself and look what had a go at my line, you...

A question to you, so is this the terrace side that actually stays in zpl for more than 3/4 years or drops down when you run out of money again? because we all know how you like to spend money, or has this been passed onto little Kenny.....
    What sorta money we talking here? surely they aren't paying players! guess the club won't have to fork out too much coin if they're all on win bonuses!

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    What sorta money we talking here? surely they aren't paying players! guess the club won't have to fork out too much coin if they're all on win bonuses!
    30k+ a year total

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    30k+ a year total
    Bloody hell, can you provide facts on this? So I can go back to my club and negotiate some sort of pay rise.. if we are throwing 30k around and I’m not on the take I’ll be greatly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Bloody hell, can you provide facts on this? So I can go back to my club and negotiate some sort of pay rise.. if we are throwing 30k around and I’m not on the take I’ll be greatly disappointed.
    thats just the powder price tag.

imagine Wages and tinnies ontop

Round 8 Tips

Swansea 6-0 Barnsley

Terrace 2-3 Warners Bay

Mayfield 5-0 Beresfield

Suns 1-2 Dudley

Kotara 3-2 Cardiff

Mayfield v Bero
    Thirds 4-0 mayfield
    Reggie’s 1-0 mayfield
    Firsts 1-1call off due to pitch condition and the fact mayfield were playing very ordinary

Terrace V W Bay
    3rds 0-1
    Res 5-3
    1st 2-4

Banned

Neutral? You are a numpty.
    After coming up against Raymond Terrace this year, I certainly believe that they are top 4 contenders. They play a very possession based game, which is quite beautiful to watch. Their fullbacks aren't afraid to carry the ball into the final third, and create opportunities. I even heard one of our players say "they are the harlem globe trotters of football!
    What's this gravy? lol

Since you are a Terrace sympathizer best get back to the drugs and do what you do best.
    Last edited by traffic light; 01-06-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Terrace V W Bay
    1st 2-4
    OOOOfft... that must hurt those fragile little Raymond Terrace egos.
    Thanks to Warners Bay for putting them back in their place, the bin.

Quote Originally Posted by Source
    called off due to pitch condition and the fact mayfield were playing very ordinary
    I didn't get out to any games because well.. it was raining.
    How much truth to this little gem is there? what happened out at Mayfield park today?
    I heard from someone else that Bero were on top and making Mayfield look pretty poor on the bus down struggle street.

Mayfield dropping the get out of jail card on this one?

oh Kennytwoheadedhatwearer, you are a knob still, once again trying to deflect the shit flying your way, we at Cardiff haven't jumped on here and spruiked any greatness for season 2019, unlike you.
    Staying up and rebuilding is our aim this year, but when I have to open the forum up and see the dribble coming out of your mouth, it just makes me think how shit we have been, played in ZPL or ID1's (albeit a bit lucky one year) since around 2002, what about the terrace?
    Resorting to name calling again I see, or that could just be your illiteracy showing again. And aiming to stay up, that’s the exact amount of ambition I’ve come to expect from a team that’s lucky to be in ZPL.
    Terrace on the other hand are an ambitious, confident team that are well on the rise.

After coming up against Raymond Terrace this year, I certainly believe that they are top 4 contenders.
    Lol top 4 contenders don’t get beat
    7-0
    8-1
    5-0
    4-1
    Etc

Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    Mayfield v Bero
    Thirds 4-0 mayfield
    Reggie’s 1-0 mayfield
    Firsts 1-1call off due to pitch condition and the fact mayfield were playing very ordinary
    Because Ref decision isn't final?!?!? You sound like a whining player. Ref said game off, puddles on pitch end of story.

No controversy here... Move on. Bero gave a good account of themselves, the replay is worth watching.

[QUOTE=KennysWhiteHat.;225513]Resorting to name calling again I see, or that could just be your illiteracy showing again. And aiming to stay up, that’s the exact amount of ambition I’ve come to expect from a team that’s lucky to be in ZPL.
    Terrace on the other hand are an ambitious, confident team that are well on the

Good luck with that...terrace were ambitious years ago, then you went back down, now your back again, telling all how good you are.
    I have seen to many clubs come and go over the years, your just another one of them, so as I said good luck..tell me in 3 years how good you are..

Any games on? Couldnt imagine

Quote Originally Posted by EwoodPark View Post
    Because Ref decision isn't final?!?!? You sound like a whining player. Ref said game off, puddles on pitch end of story.

No controversy here... Move on. Bero gave a good account of themselves, the replay is worth watching.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣

[QUOTE=Jardelsimage
    Good luck with that...terrace were ambitious years ago, then you went back down, now your back again, telling all how good you are.
    I have seen to many clubs come and go over the years, your just another one of them, so as I said good luck..tell me in 3 years how good you are..[/QUOTE]

Pecker, your making an absolute goose of yourself arguing with a bloke that has no affiliation with our club, no one knows who it is, surely by now after taking hook, line and sinker every year that you would realise people are lining you up. Onlooker is the only one on here that posts our results.
    Take aim at us all you want, Atleast it’s giving someone else a rest 😉.