Quote Originally Posted by XRanger View Post
Pecker, your making an absolute goose of yourself arguing with a bloke that has no affiliation with our club, no one knows who it is, surely by now after taking hook, line and sinker every year that you would realise people are lining you up. Onlooker is the only one on here that posts our results.
Take aim at us all you want, Atleast it’s giving someone else a rest ��.
A goose, that's not real nice.
Well he seems like he is very much a terrace supporter by his posts and as for taking aim at you, haven't done that for a while terrace have been in ZL1, I'm just firing back at your(or maybe not your) bloke, so I don't really call this an argument.

On being lined up by others, that hasn't been happening and it takes a lot more than that to wind me up, pretty thick skinned as you would know and I can take any criticism as long its genuine and factual, shit I have even admitted being wrong(only once though).
I like to have fun and the forum for me is fun, from the wannbe superstars, super coaches who have never coached, all the way down to the school teachers who want to correct the grammar of the posters its all a game.....

cheers see you in 2 weeks xranger….