Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by KennysWhiteHat. View Post
    The Suns resorted to dirty tactics and now we have a top top player at the hospital due to a horrible challenge.
    Would like to hear more about this incident, was it actually a bad challenge or does old mate need toughen up abit.

Morning All,

Round 6

Cardiff vs. Suns

This could be a cracker of a game between two potential 2020 NewFm teams. I guess this will all depend on whether Cardiff can put a shot on target because records show that if you can do it, you’re pretty guaranteed to walk away with a goal. The only game for the Suns when this hasn’t happened was against Mayfield, who can barely tie their shoelaces that week. With the NPL talent the Suns have playing for the shirt, they will get over in a very tight and carded affair.

Cardiff 2 – Suns 3

-------------------

Raymond Terrace vs. Swansea
    PlasticFan’s Game of the Week

An epic showdown! You have on one side the team that no one wanted to play for at the start of the season and a club that is currently full of keyboard warriors. Terrace have something to prove this week and god forbid need to put whatever happened to them during their childhood aside and play football. Swansea are ready to bounce back after shipping a boat load of goals over the weekend. I just can’t see Terrace doing enough this week

Terrace 1 – Swansea 3

-------------------

Mayfield vs. Barnsley

Everyone loves a bit of Green on Green action. I just had a quick look at the past 4 games for the Bulldogs, conceding 17 goals and only scoring twice. Have they lost their bite? Coming up against the top of the table Tigers this week is just going to be far too difficult for them. I know they do love a challenge though. Mayfield seem to be doing well, despite the fact the ball stays in the air for 60% of the game.

Mayfield 4 – Barnsley 0

-------------------

Dudley vs. Bero

I’m pegging Bero for an upset this week, the deserve it for having to play in purple. Dudley seem to lack the confidence they had last year, despite the fact they still have no friends in the comp (or club). Bero need to ensure they get that ball away from the goal keeper though, if its in their own half they are in trouble.

Dudley 1 – Bero 2

-------------------

Kotara vs. Warners Bay

I’ve heard a few whispers this week that Warners Bay were spotted outside Kotara’s training session – a little Marcel Bielsa situation. Warners Bay will have them covered in terms of tactics, until Kotara pump it long and that young whippet upfront slaughters them, several times.

Kotara 4 – Warners Bay 0

genuinely terrible banter attempt ^. if you're going to go to that much effort, at least make some of it funny zzz

Quote Originally Posted by holding_midfield View Post
    genuinely terrible banter attempt ^. if you're going to go to that much effort, at least make some of it funny zzz
    Sorry mate, just going off the information I heard.

I'm just hoping the Kotara lads have learnt how to handle the grog over the past few months, wouldn't want anyone dropping C-Bombs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    Would like to hear more about this incident, was it actually a bad challenge or does old mate need toughen up abit.
    Double leg break. You tell me.

Double leg break. You tell me.
    50/50? From behind? Late? Fell wrong?..... You're calling them grubs but won't give details for others to gather their own opinions.
    Last edited by MisplacedPasses; 17-05-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    To yourself or for your mates? Stop being grubby, stick to football. You can play a good game when you want to.

Gonna break another leg accidently this week? Get the banner!

50/50? From behind? Late? Fell wrong?..... You're calling them grubs but won't give details for others to gather their own opinions.
    Shut up dickhead. It was a late challenge from behind. Went through two of our players.
    Pull your ****ing head in.

Imagine thinking you can fall wrong and double break your leg. Tosser.

all teams back at training

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Guessing nearly all teams back at training I hear Mayfield and Dudley aren't. Let's start the rumors. Anyone heard which clubs have picked up plays and who they might be

yeah , bro

Imagine thinking you can fall wrong and double break your leg. Tosser.
    Just trying to get the details friend, I'm sure suns have a different version of events.

Terrace V Swansea
    3rds 1-2
    Res 1-6
    1st 0-7

Mayfield vs. Barnsley
    3rds 5-1
    Res 0-0
    1sts 9-0

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Terrace V Swansea
    3rds 1-2
    Res 1-6
    1st 0-7
    Wait you're saying the greatest defender in the league shipped another 7 goals?

Another quiet days in goals @onlooker??

That is 2 very one sided games

Terrace were down to 10 men after 15 mins. 1/0 down at half time.
    Flood gates opened up in the second half and they couldn’t hold Swansea out any longer. Could have been a lot more.

(Not a player, just a spectator for the day)

Unfortunately I broke a rib or two last week against the suns so a very quiet day for myself playing the role of third grade coach.

Cardiff v suns

3rds 0-4
    res 4-3
    1st 2-2
    Last edited by Jardelsimage; 19-05-2019 at 08:15 AM.

What is going on at the suns some ordinary results of late

Kotara V WB
    3rds 5-1
    Res 4-0
    1sts 2-0
    ~ Kotara South Football Club ~ EST. 1962