Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Zone Premier League thread

Swansea v Kotara already called off.
    ~ Kotara South Football Club ~ EST. 1962

Rumour has it that Mayfield are shaking in their boots ahead of the much anticipated match up against the mighty Terrace Rangers. I have even heard whispers that a few of their players are keeping with their Friday night past time of stealing cars, but tonight they are going one step further. They plan to take their stolen 1993 toyota camry to King Park and take matters into their own hands. To put it in the words of the mayfield coach "if you can't beat em, do sum fully sick skids on their park". The Mayfield boys had some trouble hearing this from their coach due to him choking on the thought of another Grandfinal slipping away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by chase_me View Post
    rumour has it that mayfield are shaking in their boots ahead of the much anticipated match up against the mighty terrace rangers. I have even heard whispers that a few of their players are keeping with their friday night past time of stealing cars, but tonight they are going one step further. They plan to take their stolen 1993 toyota camry to king park and take matters into their own hands. To put it in the words of the mayfield coach "if you can't beat em, do sum fully sick skids on their park". The mayfield boys had some trouble hearing this from their coach due to him choking on the thought of another grandfinal slipping away from him.
    yawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Me View Post
    Rumour has it that Mayfield are shaking in their boots ahead of the much anticipated match up against the mighty Terrace Rangers. I have even heard whispers that a few of their players are keeping with their Friday night past time of stealing cars, but tonight they are going one step further. They plan to take their stolen 1993 toyota camry to King Park and take matters into their own hands. To put it in the words of the mayfield coach "if you can't beat em, do sum fully sick skids on their park". The Mayfield boys had some trouble hearing this from their coach due to him choking on the thought of another Grandfinal slipping away from him.
    Cool story bro

Can't believe people hate the suns this much..

FFS mate it's only third division.

Skids must have worked a treat considering game is off but all other Terrace grounds open?!?!

Good work on Barnsley for getting football on today. I'm sure their players aren't as pumped
    Barnsley v Dudley
    3rds 0-4
    Res 1-6
    1st 0-6
    I went out for a look to find some football and watched Dudley pass the ball around witches hats with green shirts on. Barnsley would battle not to be relegated from ZL1 if they were in it

Here we go again. Sick of this bullshit ruining this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Good work on Barnsley for getting football on today. I'm sure their players aren't as pumped
    Barnsley v Dudley
    3rds 0-4
    Res 1-6
    1st 0-6
    I went out for a look to find some football and watched Dudley pass the ball around witches hats with green shirts on. Barnsley would battle not to be relegated from ZL1 if they were in it
    Cool story bro

Man you people on ZPL are a bunch of soft c0cks. Lighten up and see the banter for what it is. Take a look at ZL1 forum for a good example of how local football should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewyonyaboot View Post
    Cool story bro
    Would you like me to say that they are the worst team in ZPL for the last 5yrs

Suns vs bero
    3rds 2-0
    Res 0-4
    1st 4-1

It was 7-0 in first grade. Also any midweek games?

Work sends me away for a 2 weeks and when I get back I find the ZPL world has finally corrected itself to the way it should be.

Number 1: Dudley FC
    Number 2: Mayfield
    ... Enough space to almost fit a single Suns players ego.
    Number 3: Swansea

What is going on in ZPL land!

Lets talk 4th place, the top 3 I think are pretty much settled.
    Kotara - 1 game in hand and 3 points ahead of the grubs, set up well to finish 4th. its theirs to throw away.
    Grubs FC - 1 game in hand and 3 points out of 4th. Their goal difference suggests they should be 4th and they will edge Kotara out on GD if they get equal, they just need the points.
    Bero - no games in hand and their GD suggests they should be 7th. They were on a good run of form till last week, will they bounce back and fight for 4th or fade? 4 points out is rough need 2 wins.
    Warners Bay - 5 pts out of 4th BUT 2 games in hand, IF! they get their shit together and win those 2 games they will be 4th. The dark horse, diamond in the rough. the longy you put yourlast $50 on and pray.

I like a good challenege so Ill back Warners Bay, the kings of inconsistancy to come good and snag that 4th place spot. They are in a reasonably good position, they just need to get the points on the board (its all good to talk about games in hand but you still got to win them).

Then there is the dregs of ZPL, Raymond Terrace, Cardiff and well at this point I think its well and truely clear that Barnsley are the ZPL version of struggle street right now, just going week to week just doing the best they can to survive while still budgeting 2 packs of ciggys (get them JPs into ya) and a carton of passionfruit Red Bears. Hang in there! it is only 5 matches till its all over and realistically if Barnsley some how snag a win or two that bottom three will be hotter than the curry you got from Sapphire the other night.
    Last edited by HonkingDonkey; 11-07-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HonkingDonkey View Post
    Work sends me away for a 2 weeks and when I get back I find the ZPL world has finally corrected itself to the way it should be.

Kotara - 1 game in hand and 3 points ahead of the grubs, set up well to finish 4th. its theirs to throw away.
    Grubs FC - 1 game in hand and 3 points out of 4th. Their goal difference suggests they should be 4th and they will edge Kotara out on GD if they get equal, they just need the points.
    Bero - no games in hand and their GD suggests they should be 7th. They were on a good run of form till last week, will they bounce back and fight for 4th or fade? 4 points out is rough need 2 wins.
    Warners Bay - 5 pts out of 4th BUT 2 games in hand, IF! they get their shit together and win those 2 games they will be 4th. The dark horse, diamond in the rough. the longy you put yourlast $50 on and pray.

I like a good challenege so Ill back Warners Bay, the kings of inconsistancy to come good and snag that 4th place spot. They are in a reasonably good position, they just need to get the points on the board (its all good to talk about games in hand but you still got to win them).

Then there is the dregs of ZPL, Raymond Terrace, Cardiff and well at this point I think its well and truely clear that Barnsley are the ZPL version of struggle street right now, just going week to week just doing the best they can to survive while still budgeting 2 packs of ciggys (get them JPs into ya) and a carton of passion fruit Red Bears. Hang in there! it is only 5 matches till its all over and realistically if Barnsley some how snag a win or two that bottom three will be hotter than the curry you got from Sapphire the other night.
    I think you have to look at the run home

Swansea - Kotara(H) Mayfield(A) Terrace(H) Suns(H) Barnsley(A) Warners Bay(H)

Kotara - Swansea(A) Barnsley(H) Warners Bay(A) Bero(H) Cardiff(A) Dudley(H)

Suns - Warners Bay(H) Terrace(A) Cardiff(H) Swansea(A) Dudley(A) Barnsley(H)

Plenty of Football in that. 1 slip up can cost you top 4 from here!

Then there is the dregs of ZPL, Raymond Terrace, Cardiff and well at this point I think its well and truely clear that Barnsley are the ZPL version of struggle street right now, just going week to week just doing the best they can to survive while still budgeting 2 packs of ciggys (get them JPs into ya) and a carton of passion fruit Red Bears. Hang in there! it is only 5 matches till its all over and realistically if Barnsley some how snag a win or two that bottom three will be hotter than the curry you got from Sapphire the other night.
    Someone get this guy a start at the Melbourne Comedy Festival.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruud Van Nistelrooys Chin View Post
    Someone get this guy a start at the Melbourne Comedy Festival.
    This is no joke mate, this is ZPL.
    Thanks for the belief, ill get my facebook page set up and you can moderate it for me (#1 fan).

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen
    I think you have to look at the run home
    Swansea - W - L - W - W - W - W = 15/18

Kotara - L - W - L - W - W - L = 9/18

Grubs - L - L - L - L - L - L = 0/18

After that quick expert anaylsis

Id say it well and truely open for Bero and Warners bay to be contenders for 4th.
    Swansea have 3rd locked in. Kotara will make it possible for someone to sneak past them.
    the suns can just start booking the end of season trip and planning mad monday already.
    Last edited by HonkingDonkey; 11-07-2019 at 07:39 AM.

This is no joke mate, this is ZPL.
    Thanks for the belief, ill get my facebook page set up and you can moderate it for me (#1 fan).

Swansea - W - L - W - W - W - W = 15/18

Kotara - L - W - L - W - W - L = 9/18

Grubs - L - L - L - L - L - L = 0/18

After that quick expert anaylsis

Id say it well and truely open for Bero and Warners bay to be contenders for 4th.
    Swansea have 3rd locked in. Kotara will make it possible for someone to sneak past them.
    the suns can just start booking the end of season trip and planning mad monday already.

You really put the 'anal' in analysis. Why bother even writting that garbage? Is this forum a comedy show now?

Can someone from CCFC give us a rundown on where to from here?