Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 930

Thread: 2019 Zone Premier League thread

  1. #701
    And that's a wrap on the top 4!

    Dudley to lift the Trophy! I thought they weren't up to their best early in the season, but they have been nothing short of amazing!

    Swansea to make it to the dance but come up short in the GF.

  2. #702
    Senior Member Cabaye#4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    191
    GF Venues are out. L1,2,3 all on Saturday
    Zpl on the Sunday at Adamstown Oval.
    L1 Cooks Square
    L2 Lisle Carr
    L3 Fieldsend Oval

    Correction: Zl3 donít get an NPL venue.
    Last edited by Cabaye#4; 22-07-2019 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Correction

  3. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabaye#4 View Post
    GF Venues are out. L1,2,3 all on Saturday
    Zpl on the Sunday at Adamstown Oval.
    L1 Cooks Square
    L2 Fieldsend Oval
    L3 Lisle Carr

    Kind of feel like League Two have been ripped off.
    zpl ripped off with another Sunday GF

  4. #704
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Highfields
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by holding_midfield View Post
    zpl ripped off with another Sunday GF
    They have swapped L2 and L3 grounds around, was an error. Bit like reading out the wrong winner of next top model or the voice really. Nothing major.

  5. #705
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Highfields
    Posts
    297
    Fieldsend has also been completely rebuilt. Shit ton of soil and new turf so potentially itís ok these days.

  6. #706
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by holding_midfield View Post
    zpl ripped off with another Sunday GF
    What date is ZPL gf

  7. #707
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What date is ZPL gf
    8th September

  8. #708
    When are these Catch up games getting played?

  9. #709
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post
    When are these Catch up games getting played?
    Terrace and Mayfield 3rds and Res tonight
    1st tomorrow

  10. #710
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    135
    How good are the refs��

  11. #711
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Terrace and Mayfield 3rds and Res tonight
    1st tomorrow
    How did these games end up

  12. #712
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    24
    3rds 5-1 Mayfield
    R Grade 1-0 Mayfield

  13. #713
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    135
    Last night.
    1sts
    Warner’s Bay 3
    Cardiff 2
    Res and 3rds tonight.

  14. #714
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    410
    What were the results from all the catch up games last night

  15. #715
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    What were the results from all the catch up games last night
    Terrace v Mayfield

    1st Grade 0-7

  16. #716
    Hey Lads, Sorry its been a while. After my last post, i received relentlessness bullying from Raymond Terrace supporters; I needed to do some soul searching, taking some time away to really find myself and figure out who i want to be in this online anonymous world we post in. Glad to be back.

    Can't believe I missed Mayfield cough it up against Swansea, reports say that it was the worst free kick in ZPL this year only outdone by the worst bit of goal keeping Mayfield have produced in 3 years. I'm not sure whats worse.

    Also the top of the table looks like its a case of who is gunna score the most in the last 3 weeks.

    Dudley - 36 Points; 50 Goals Scored - +41
    Mayfield - 36 Points; 49 Goals Scored - +41
    Swansea - 33 Points 51 Goals Scored - +24

    Only included Swansea to be nice.

    Also while I was soul searching I was sent a link that heaps of the NEWFM teams didn't apply for a license. With most likely this division turning into the 2nd tier of Newy Football. What do we think will happen? The others to drop down and push out the bottom half of the table? Despite being normally safe from relegation will 7th-10th go to ID1's?
    Last edited by PlasticFan; 25-07-2019 at 04:49 PM.

  17. #717
    So who wins it from here ?

    Dudley - 36 Points; 50 Goals Scored - +41
    Cardiff (H) Suns (H) Kotara (A)

    Mayfield - 36 Points; 49 Goals Scored - +41
    Warners Bay (H) Beresfield (A) Cardiff (H)

  18. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by oneeye View Post
    So who wins it from here ?

    Dudley - 36 Points; 50 Goals Scored - +41
    Cardiff (H) Suns (H) Kotara (A)

    Mayfield - 36 Points; 49 Goals Scored - +41
    Warners Bay (H) Beresfield (A) Cardiff (H)
    Dudley are simply more clinical. Every time I've seen Mayfield play they butcher chances left and right; if they have the ball on their left foot you may as well get up for a goal kick. Its Dudley's to lose.

    Dudley to come 1st and Suns to sneak into the Top 4. The Greatest rivalry in ZPL History will sort the boys from the men.

  19. #719
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFan;227***
    Dudley are simply more clinical. Every time I've seen Mayfield play they butcher chances left and right; if they have the ball on their left foot you may as well get up for a goal kick. Its Dudley's to lose.

    Dudley to come 1st and Suns to sneak into the Top 4. The Greatest rivalry in ZPL History will sort the boys from the men.
    The only issue with this post is the Suns are 5 points from 4th and play Swansea and Dudley in the next 2 weeks. The 4 is sorted

  20. #720
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFan View Post
    Hey Lads, Sorry its been a while. After my last post, i received relentlessness bullying from Raymond Terrace supporters; I needed to do some soul searching, taking some time away to really find myself and figure out who i want to be in this online anonymous world we post in. Glad to be back.

    Can't believe I missed Mayfield cough it up against Swansea, reports
    say that it was the worst free kick in ZPL this year only outdone by the worst bit of goal keeping Mayfield have produced in 3 years. I'm not sure whats worse.

    Also the top of the table looks like its a case of who is gunna score the most in the last 3 weeks.

    Dudley - 36 Points; 50 Goals Scored - +41
    Mayfield - 36 Points; 49 Goals Scored - +41
    Swansea - 33 Points 51 Goals Scored - +24

    Only included Swansea to be nice.

    Also while I was soul searching I was sent a link that heaps of the NEWFM teams didn't apply for a license. With most likely this division turning into the 2nd tier of Newy Football. What do we think will happen? The others to drop down and push out the bottom half of the table? Despite being normally safe from relegation will 7th-10th go to ID1's?
    I am concerned how theyíre going to work out the comp next year. I donít think the teams above should be automatic ZPL starts. So either federation just says too bad and pushes the clubs that have kept themselves in ZPL or they create another league as stated.
    I think they would go for another comp as if they push ZPL teams down other teams and that would be messy and ugly

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •