Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    Oh dear better not talk about the grease on ya burgers, it's racist
    Called it as I saw it, totally unnecessary that’s all. We should be here to appreciate the quality of the football in this league, across all the teams. Good round of games coming up next weekend...let’s just look forward to that!

on a lighter note

bero v cardiff

3rd 0-3
    res 4-1
    1st 3-3

PS: we reckon our pulled pork burger or pulled pork loaded fries are going to smash the kebapi roll.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School ID1 View Post
    Read your posting guidelines my friend:-

2. Don't be a racist,

Ending it with lol doesn’t make the comment any less discriminatory. No place for it in today’s game, nor society in general. Enjoy the football, that’s what we’re all here for.
    not even close muppet. No bigger ahole than false accusation. You must be salty as a member of the grub club.

You can stay away from football and join the Greens. Thats where you false outraged morons belong.

grub club hahaha
    yous all gave just as good as you got (i myself copped 2 late ones, but hey wasnt that bad get up and keep playing)
    refs obvioulsy didnt seem to think games were bad, only say a few yellows handed out all day 2 of which were for back chat
    need to concentrate on playing football rather than whinging on here if you going to be hanging around long term

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    grub club hahaha
    yous all gave just as good as you got (i myself copped 2 late ones, but hey wasnt that bad get up and keep playing)
    refs obvioulsy didnt seem to think games were bad, only say a few yellows handed out all day 2 of which were for back chat
    need to concentrate on playing football rather than whinging on here if you going to be hanging around long term
    Mate can’t confirm wether the new accounts are from within the team supporters or just someone portraying themselves to be from the Terrace. But I can confirm I am and would like to thank the suns and their physio for coming on to check on not only myself but also the first grader that was injured. And offering his services. And also for having eftpos available so I could sink some tins to nullify the pain I was in.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Mate can’t confirm wether the new accounts are from within the team supporters or just someone portraying themselves to be from the Terrace. But I can confirm I am and would like to thank the suns and their physio for coming on to check on not only myself but also the first grader that was injured. And offering his services. And also for having eftpos available so I could sink some tins to nullify the pain I was in.
    Yeah it's hard to keep up with these new accounts, but on the pitch all games we played in good spirits. Old mate carrying on about being a grub club obviously has deeper issues.
    The other guy saying that greasy burgers is racist is also off the mark there. No offence taken. We have heard much worse than that
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Ignore the misplacedsonofahoar. He must have been abused as a kid and hates the world.
    spelling not your strong suit?

Quote Originally Posted by KennysWhiteHat. View Post
    CanÂ’t confirm that mate. We have David Bruce still in. Would walk into any top 4 team in the grade and the next.
    I'm not so sure, considering he's been apart of a defence thats shipped 18 goals in 5 games.

Can't wait to hear this weeks excuses

Quote Originally Posted by KennysWhiteHat. View Post
    Can’t confirm that mate. We have David Bruce still in, he was integral to our major and minor premiership last year and discounting him would be a disservice. Would walk into any top 4 team in the grade and the next.

We are a little thin otherwise though.
    Dave is an absolute legend of a bloke. Played a few seasons with us at the Suns in ressies. Played a few games here and there in firsts, but not regularly. Probably wouldn't get a run in our firsts this year but an asset to any club purely on his character.

Great to see Raymond Terrace found their backbone in the forum, only wish they could find it on the field.

All jokes aside but, i got 4/5 in the ZPL tipping comp. Can anyone give me a rundown of the Warners Bay/Duds game? I heard it was a cracker towards the end!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Yeah it's hard to keep up with these new accounts, but on the pitch all games we played in good spirits. Old mate carrying on about being a grub club obviously has deeper issues.
    The other guy saying that greasy burgers is racist is also off the mark there. No offence taken. We have heard much worse than that
    Issues? is that all you have?

Only issues are when your club employ its poor thug style when you cant win at football. Stick to playing playing footy and the club doesnt get the stigma.

But still Grub Club remains. Get the banner.

Who would have thought 3rd tier football in Newcastle could generate such angst?

Quote Originally Posted by ABCDEF View Post
    Hey guys. With the npl likely to expand next year with cooks Hill surely to go up or even other new fm teams this leaves room for some of the zone teams to come into the newfm. Which of the clubs in this league are viable of being promoted to newfm or on the road to being ready for that step up? (Facilities, players, juniors etc)
    No idea TBH.

Some of the better performing teams would have to build relationships with junior clubs or start from scratch with their own juniors this is a big step that would require a huge amount of backroom support but also training locations, coaching accreditation, the list just keeps going on.

I think a better questions is, which ZPL teams want to take the next step up?
    Last edited by Aegon; 14-05-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABCDEF View Post
    Hey guys. With the npl likely to expand next year with cooks Hill surely to go up or even other new fm teams this leaves room for some of the zone teams to come into the newfm. Which of the clubs in this league are viable of being promoted to newfm or on the road to being ready for that step up? (Facilities, players, juniors etc)
    Kotara, Swansea, Warnersbay, Barnsley and Raymond Terrace are the only club's in ZPL that have links to juniors.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Kotara, Swansea, Warnersbay, Barnsley and Raymond Terrace are the only club's in ZPL that have links to juniors.
    Bero?

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Bero?
    Cardiff are 82 metres from Cardiff Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Issues? is that all you have?

Only issues are when your club employ its poor thug style when you cant win at football. Stick to playing playing footy and the club doesnt get the stigma.

But still Grub Club remains. Get the banner.
    I have been watching the Suns for the past 3 years. Well most of ZPL.

In which capacity are they grubs? I have seen a lot of interesting things in the Suns, like a 130kg winger score bombs (and great free kicks) another 100kg+ lose the ball 10 times ina row then score 4 goals (on the last weekend) but I have never seen any "grubbery"

Please enlighten us all!!!

Well I think you hit the nail on the head there Premy. Given the potential that Raymond Terrace possess, and taking into consideration the number of juniors the club has, I think they would be mad not to at least ask the question.

As a wise man once said "You miss every shot you don't take".

Bero?
    Beresfield Football Club have juniors, Beresfield United Senior Soccer Club(which plays in ZPL) do not have juniors.

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Cardiff are 82 metres from Cardiff Juniors
    So close, yet so far apart.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post
    I have been watching the Suns for the past 3 years. Well most of ZPL.

In which capacity are they grubs? I have seen a lot of interesting things in the Suns, like a 130kg winger score bombs (and great free kicks) another 100kg+ lose the ball 10 times ina row then score 4 goals (on the last weekend) but I have never seen any "grubbery"

Please enlighten us all!!!
    I wasn’t going to waste my time with a response to him. Would be an interesting one if it came. Most of our team is too unfit and lazy to be grubby.

Beresfield Football Club have juniors, Beresfield United Senior Soccer Club(which plays in ZPL) do not have juniors.

So close, yet so far apart.
    Thanks for the answer. I didn't know all those clubs were affiliated with their juniors.

You'd assume Bero and Cardiff would be able to forge some connections if needed, however bureaucracy and politics would surely get involved even at this level.......

Thanks for the answer. I didn't know all those clubs were affiliated with their juniors.

You'd assume Bero and Cardiff would be able to forge some connections if needed, however bureaucracy and politics would surely get involved even at this level.......
    to much politics for CCFC and the juniors, we tried something not to long ago, they would rather implode and fold then join with us.....
    on another note who would want to go into New FM anyway, pay more fees, less prizemoney, need a budget of around 20k+ for players alone to be competitive.