Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by underrated View Post
    Round 7 Picks

Record 15/30 hard to pick this season
    Be interesting to see a little ZPL tipping comp

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    We can't win at home FC 1:1 Underachievers
    How Cardiff got the least amount of votes in the recent poll I'll never know! Dudley to play bad and throw away points. Dudley's coach to abuse Cardiff, storm off without shaking hands and leave the ground without talking to the duds. He might even have a cry in the car on the way home.

Westy's dregs 0:1 ZL1 Heroes SC
    Might get the Holden HQ 1 tonner out of the garage and back it up to the edge of the pitch and sink some JD tins to fit in with the locals. Combine the goals these teams have scored and they still haven't scored more than 8th placed Cardiff. This will be the worst game in the history of football.

Kick a man while he's down FC 3:2 Bali Imports FC
    "I got the ball you f%$king idiot ref" is the cry carrington will hear all afternoon, When actually Suns are just kicking players whilst on the ground. If Swansea's GK could catch they'd win this one.

Olympic FC 3:3 Ugly Football FC
    Mayfield are incredibile, they play the shittiest style of football known to man but somehow things go their way. Maybe theres a few favours being thrown the refs way??? After a mid week fisting the bay might actually string a few passes together, must win game for them.

Shit Ground Shit Sheds Fc 1:3 Crowd should drink light beer FC (you C#$ts)
    Bero's defence is woeful (almost as bad as Terrace and Barnsley) I can't believe the coach hasn't subbed himself on yet. If you want something done right, do it your self! am i right?!?!
    You and the bloke with the stats (cognito) are the life of this forum keep it up plz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    We can't win at home FC 1:1 Underachievers
    Westy's dregs 0:1 ZL1 Heroes SC
    Kick a man while he's down FC 3:2 Bali Imports FC
    Olympic FC 3:3 Ugly Football FC
    Shit Ground Shit Sheds Fc 1:3 Crowd should drink light beer FC (you C#$ts)
    behind the comedy is a fair bit of fact

Barnsley V Terrace
    3rds 4-1
    Res 1-1
    1st 0-5

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker
    Barnsley V Terrace
    1st 0-5
    Well, no one expected that.
    Anyone at this game what to give us an enjoyable recount of the proceedings?

Quote Originally Posted by HonkingDonkey View Post
    Well, no one expected that.
    Anyone at this game what to give us an enjoyable recount of the proceedings?
    Everyone expected that if they’ve got half a brain. Raymond Terrace have been playing well all year they’ve just been a bit unlucky they’ve always been contenders for the top four and today really proved it.

I think they’ll be a force to be reckoned with and after they beat Bero and Warner’s Bay they should be within a pint of top four and Cardiff are easily the worst team I’ve seen in my decades of coaching.

Barnsley had a few good players. Quality left back who really put in a shift and was unlucky to be turned inside out 9 or 10 times. He even made a tackle late in the game. Their striker James nearly scored too and if he was a bit closer than 5 yards out may have converted.

Overall I think Raymond Terrace are a genuine chance of top four.

Quote Originally Posted by KennysWhiteHat. View Post
    Everyone expected that if they’ve got half a brain. Raymond Terrace have been playing well all year they’ve just been a bit unlucky they’ve always been contenders for the top four and today really proved it.

I think they’ll be a force to be reckoned with and after they beat Bero and Warner’s Bay they should be within a pint of top four and Cardiff are easily the worst team I’ve seen in my decades of coaching.

Barnsley had a few good players. Quality left back who really put in a shift and was unlucky to be turned inside out 9 or 10 times. He even made a tackle late in the game. Their striker James nearly scored too and if he was a bit closer than 5 yards out may have converted.

You will be opening comedy fest with material like that. Terrace will win maybe 4 games all year let alone make the top 4. Their lucky they Barnsley twice in a year

Quote Originally Posted by Today, 07:35 PM #466
    KennysWhiteHat.
    Everyone expected that if they’ve got half a brain
    You are 100% correct and I will not disagree with you on that one. Anyone with half a brain would definitely have been backing Raymond Terrace.

KennysWhiteHat.
    Cardiff are easily the worst team I’ve seen
    Kenny you are on fire tonight! They are the worst team, well the poll said the suns but what would people know.

KennysWhiteHat.
    That is probably were we disagree. I mean maybe if you were dropped on your head at birth you'd believe this... but you do you Mr half a brain.
    Only way Raymond Terrace finish in the top 4 is if the ladder was drawn up and stuck to a wall, then fell off and landed upsidedown... then maybe Raymond Terrace would be looking at 1st or 2nd and that top four spot.
    Id be be focusing on just not finishing last...

Thanks for the match review tho, it was enjoyable and made me smile. You ticked all the boxes tonight.
    Id love to hear the game from Barnsley's point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by KennysWhiteHat. View Post

kennytwoheadedhatwearer you are a knob, Cardiff the worst team in decades, are we going on the 1st round result, you won 2-1, stop trying to deflect the shit going your way.
    Terrace come on here with big statements and you get a tad upset when others pull you up for it, grow the **** up...

as for todays results and yes Dudley did us over, no excuses had a good 1st half then played like shit.
    3rds 2--2
    reg 1--2
    1st 1--5

did hear Dudleys coach wouldn't shake hands after the game, to busy celebrating the win.
    Last edited by Jardelsimage; 26-05-2019 at 06:51 AM.

W. Bay vs. Mayfield
    3rds 2-1
    Res. 2-4
    1sts. 1-3

Suns vs Swansea
    1st 2-1
    Res 0-1
    3rds 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    Suns vs Swansea
    1st 2-1
    Res 0-1
    3rds 1-1
    The Suns are back just in time for the grudge match against Dudley next Sunday. Connolly park will be worth a look

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    The Suns are back just in time for the grudge match against Dudley next Sunday. Connolly park will be worth a look
    It never fails to disappoint, ever

Quote Originally Posted by United FC View Post
    It never fails to disappoint, ever
    Yes another new member to the forum, I hope you are as exciting as all the other new members we have had this year.
    They have got plenty of fish on their lines so far. Hope you’re up to the task!!

Bero v Kotara
    3rds 0-4
    Res 1-6
    1sts 1-0
    ~ Kotara South Football Club ~ EST. 1962

Holy snappin' ducks#!t batman.
    I'm coming here more often!

With limited NewySports action atm, ZPL's where it's at baaaaabbbbyyyy!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyZigga View Post
    Bero v Kotara
    3rds 0-4
    Res 1-6
    1sts 1-0
    What happened in first

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    What happened in first
    Kotara got beat. I thought it was obvious

Really got screwed over in the tips this week only 2/5!

As a result - i'm pissed so it's time for a new poll - https://linkto.run/p/LZ9P9W9P

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFan View Post
    Really got screwed over in the tips this week only 2/5!

As a result - i'm pissed so it's time for a new poll - https://linkto.run/p/LZ9P9W9P
    this is tough. Kotara were very annoying last year when it seemed like they had about 15 blokes on here celebrating being the worlds best team halfway through the season, but theyve really piped down this season and recognise they are just a mid table nothing team with some young players.

Meanwhile I've never really disliked suns, always entertaining players who score some great goals. But this season any game ive watched they all just never shut up when it comes to whinging at the ref, opposition and especially their own players - honestly never seen a team in-fight so much. No doubt they are all great mates and its no worries off the field, just annoys me personally. Also no denying theres been quite a few games this season with red cards and injured opposition players.

Still would hate to have them out of the league just due to the quality recruits they get, and because dudley v suns is the best fixture in the league. voting for them though cos this season they are annoying AF. maybe its got something to do with learning to defend this year?