Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Zone Premier League thread

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post
    You really put the 'anal' in analysis. Why bother even writting that garbage? Is this forum a comedy show now?
    It would appear so - and it is about as funny as the Holocaust

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen View Post
    You really put the 'anal' in analysis. Why bother even writting that garbage? Is this forum a comedy show now?
    I dont find anything funny about predicting the outcomes of matches.
    This is not a place that anyone should find amusement this is serious business for serious people.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen
    I think you have to look at the run home
    Those are the predicitions for the run home. We looked at it. Im not sure where the comedy happened.

Bero: Cardiff(W) - Dudley(L) - Kotara(L) - Mayfield(L) - Raymond Terrace(W) = 6

Warners Bay: Dudley(L) - Kotara(W) -Mayfield(L) - Raymond Terrace(W) - Swansea(L) + Suns(W) + Cardiff(W) = 12

Now lets strap in and get Anal, lets look at what that table looks like...

1. Dudley: 40+ pts
    2. Mayfield: 40+ pts
    3. Swansea: 39pts
    4. Kotara: 30pts
    5. Warners Bay: 28 pts
    6. Bero: 23pts
    7. Suns: 18 pts

8. Cardiff
    9. Raymond Terrace
    10. Barnsley: 3 pts

Can confirm we're confident of avoiding the drop out at Barnsley. Starting this week vs those 1 trick ponies from Nesbitt park! Up the doggies!

I heard Swansea and Warners bay played mid week. If so which grades and any results

Terrace V Suns
    3rds 1-2
    Res 2-2
    1st 2-1

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Cardiff Vs Bero
    3rds 3-2
    Res 2-4
    1st 0-3
    Novocastria Youth

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Terrace V Suns
    3rds 1-2
    Res 2-2
    1st 2-1
    Surely not. What's the story with the Suns. They still have a team of good players how's it gone so bad for them.

Mayfield v Swansea.

3rd, 1-0
    Res, 1-2
    1st, 0-1.. hope they enjoyed hearing another teams song!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Surely not. What's the story with the Suns. They still have a team of good players how's it gone so bad for them.
    We had 26 players across the three grades today. Have lost a few to season ending injuries in the last two weeks and further injuries, work. Not ideal but still no excuse, should have done better today.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    We had 26 players across the three grades today. Have lost a few to season ending injuries in the last two weeks and further injuries, work. Not ideal but still no excuse, should have done better today.
    With taking that into account. I'd expect 3rds and reggies to struggle but the Suns 3rds are coming second. Suns best available 11 is surely better than anything Terrace can put out. I would think there might be something else

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    With taking that into account. I'd expect 3rds and reggies to struggle but the Suns 3rds are coming second. Suns best available 11 is surely better than anything Terrace can put out. I would think there might be something else
    Thirds have been jagging wins the last few weeks. Nothing convincing and the ladder is super close. Ressies have been struggling the most. Firsts without a lot of boys so they’ve gone up to fill spots in firsts which leaves holes in ressies. I’m sure that’s the case at all clubs, but have just been struggling with numbers. Today was the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruud Van Nistelrooys Chin
    It would appear so - and it is about as funny as the Holocaust
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatScreen
    Terrace V Suns
    1st 2-1

As predicted... pure garbage start booking that end of season lads, no finals for you.

Cardiff v Bero
    3rds 3-2
    reg 2-4
    1st 0-3

Quote Originally Posted by HonkingDonkey View Post
    Terrace V Suns
    1st 2-1

As predicted... pure garbage start booking that end of season lads, no finals for you.
    Nobody is questioning your predictions mate. Just the way you convey them. You might want to get someone else to write the jokes and you’ll be on easy street. Not singling you out either - the same goes for the other chimps in this forum that write their tripe thinking that they are Jerry Seinfeld.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruud Van Nistelrooys Chin View Post
    Nobody is questioning your predictions mate. Just the way you convey them. You might want to get someone else to write the jokes and you’ll be on easy street. Not singling you out either - the same goes for the other chimps in this forum that write their tripe thinking that they are Jerry Seinfeld.
    I wouldn’t waste your time replying to people who post here purely for a bit of attention rather than a normal discussion. It’s the same old jokes. Pretty old now.

Thistles 3 Warner’s bay 0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun_of_a_Grub View Post
    Can confirm we're confident of avoiding the drop out at Barnsley. Starting this week vs those 1 trick ponies from Nesbitt park! Up the doggies!
    lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    I wouldn’t waste your time replying to people who post here purely for a bit of attention rather than a normal discussion. It’s the same old jokes. Pretty old now.
    Well why would anyone believe you and the grub club. Jog it champ

Kotara V Barnsley
    3rds 3-1
    Res 4-0
    1sts 5-0
    ~ Kotara South Football Club ~ EST. 1962

Quote Originally Posted by Ruud Van Nistelrooys Chin View Post
    Says the guy with 8 posts called "Ruud Van Nistelrooys Chin", I think ill just keep doing my thing.
    Last edited by HonkingDonkey; 14-07-2019 at 08:09 PM.