Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Zone Premier League thread

The Cardiff Gazette reporting that Cardiff is on the hunt for new players and throwing big $ around to get them after being humiliated by the small community club up the hill on the weekend.

Garden Suburb v Cardiff

3rds
    3 - 5

Res
    6 (or 7) - 3

1st
    2 - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    The Cardiff Gazette reporting that Cardiff is on the hunt for new players and throwing big $ around to get them after being humiliated by the small community club up the hill on the weekend.

Garden Suburb v Cardiff

3rds
    3 - 5

Res
    6 (or 7) - 3

1st
    2 - 1
    CCFC can't be happy with the state of the club ATM surely

Garden Suburb v Cardiff

3rds
    3 - 5

Res
    6 (or 7) - 3

1st
    2 - 1
    No humiliation here, after how we looked 3 weeks ago, not a bad result in the end.(haven't beaten the them in pre season since 2015 I think) so no biggy.
    Reggies blew out in the end, so what, it was what we expected to some point.

As for big $, yes we have offered one or two incentive, rego paid to come across(real big $$ there), but that's minor $$ to what I hear other clubs are dishing out and in the end we have always paid a few rego's of blokes, so new news there Mr Enthusiast, only Fake News.

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    CCFC can't be happy with the state of the club ATM surely
    As for you Mr Alton, quite happy as I said earlier, 3 weeks ago, we were as they say gone.....
    5 weeks until the comp starts plenty of time....Rebuild one step at a time...

cheers thanks for your time.

Cheers for the hit out Jardel, solid games across all three grades.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    No humiliation here, after how we looked 3 weeks ago, not a bad result in the end.(haven't beaten the them in pre season since 2015 I think) so no biggy.
    Reggies blew out in the end, so what, it was what we expected to some point.

As for big $, yes we have offered one or two incentive, rego paid to come across(real big $$ there), but that's minor $$ to what I hear other clubs are dishing out and in the end we have always paid a few rego's of blokes, so new news there Mr Enthusiast, only Fake News.
    Damn, coming in with the FACTS. Puts my fake news to shame.

Didn't see the games, just wanted to rustle some feathers from some of the previous comments.
    You guys will be fine, always seem to pull through in the end. Good luck for the season!

Damn, coming in with the FACTS. Puts my fake news to shame.

Didn't see the games, just wanted to rustle some feathers from some of the previous comments.
    You guys will be fine, always seem to pull through in the end. Good luck for the season!
    Cheers, at this stage happy to be competitive which we should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Cheers, at this stage happy to be competitive which we should be.
    What a beautiful ending !!

What's frustrating is you can't find fields to have trials on and speeds point is a joke for cost. It's seems its priced to suit the jets and if you want to pay overs you must have rocks in your head. 😤😤😤

Whats the cost for playing or training @ LMRFF?

Any exciting trial games this weekend?
    Last edited by HonkingDonkey; 01-03-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HonkingDonkey View Post
    Whats the cost for playing or training @ LMFFC?

Think I read somewhere Barnsley are playing Westy? double digits I reckon!

Whats the cost for playing or training @ LMFFC?

Welcome to the foz, Tomi Juric..
    Hope you find a club soon, mate..

Heard Beresfield playing Thornton Sunday

Dudley have Singo tonight I think

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    Think I read somewhere Barnsley are playing Westy? double digits I reckon!
    Come one now, Westy are not that bad.
    Heading over to fortress Barnsley would be good for them, they can exfoliate and come out refreshed after playing on the gravel pitch...

Bero vs Thornton, I wonder if old mate will make the front page of newy sport standing over another kid.

Dudley vs Singo, could actually be worth dropping in and watching.

Come one now, Westy are not that bad.
    Heading over to fortress Barnsley would be good for them, they can exfoliate and come out refreshed after playing on the gravel pitch...

Bero vs Thornton, I wonder if old mate will make the front page of newy sport standing over another kid.

Dudley vs Singo, could actually be worth dropping in and watching.

4-1 Westy against barnsley on the weekend why are those teams playing eachother for? Pretty decent crowd for a trial game.

Also seen at the game Wallsend fella player for barnsley tall fella played at the back ? They recruiting some players barnsley?

Quote Originally Posted by Football lover View Post
    4-1 Westy against barnsley on the weekend why are those teams playing eachother for? Pretty decent crowd for a trial game.

Also seen at the game Wallsend fella player for barnsley tall fella played at the back ? They recruiting some players barnsley?
    One could assume they would be chasing some new faces, since Minimi's squad has a heavy influence of recent Barnsley players.

Quote Originally Posted by pastor399 View Post
    One could assume they would be chasing some new faces, since Minimi's squad has a heavy influence of recent Barnsley players.

Yeh right so that was what the game against Westy was for? Yeh I seen on Minnie Facebook page a few X barnsley players

Any other trial results over the weekend? warners bay bent wallsend over and fisted them 7:0

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    Any other trial results over the weekend? warners bay bent wallsend over and fisted them 7:0
    Wallsend NewFM or Wallsend ZL1?