Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Westlakes v Garden Suburb

Thirds
    0-6 (0-3 ht)

Reserves
    0-5 (0-0 ht)

First
    5-2 (1-0 ht)
    Tough day out for our lower grades but was good to see our firsts starting to get on a bit of a run. Just want to say a thanks to the Suburbs boys in ressies for reacting pretty quickly and stopping play when one of our boys went down with a head knock. It was very much appreciated and didn’t go un noticed.
    #Make3rdsGreatAgain

From an outside observer I heard you guys had a fair few players out in lower grades mozzie? Correct me if I'm wrong. Tough results to be #makingthirdsgreatagain

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    From an outside observer I heard you guys had a fair few players out in lower grades mozzie? Correct me if I'm wrong. Tough results to be #makingthirdsgreatagain
    Yeah we were missing a few key members from the lower grades today which made it tough but that being said Suburbs were too good for us today. We will keep fighting the good fight and continue to #Make3rdsGreatAgain.
    #Make3rdsGreatAgain

Uni vs Azzurri

Firsts: 0 - 5
    Res: 0 - 0
    Thirds: 2 - 2

Quote Originally Posted by TXK;22***1
    Uni vs Azzurri

Firsts: 0 - 5
    Res: 0 - 0
    Thirds: 2 - 2
    Azzuri thirds finally concede! And two at that! Well done to Uni! The blues finally bleed and drop points!

What is happening across the bridge at the Stockton Sharkies? Handed two 5-0 defeats

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito mosquito View Post
    Tough day out for our lower grades but was good to see our firsts starting to get on a bit of a run. Just want to say a thanks to the Suburbs boys in ressies for reacting pretty quickly and stopping play when one of our boys went down with a head knock. It was very much appreciated and didn’t go un noticed.
    Thanks for having us mate, it was a top day. I only wish the rain held off a little longer in first grade.

I hope the young fellas head isn't to sore today, fair effort from him to come back on and finish the game the way he did. It was actually me that had the collision with him and my shoulder is still feeling tender at the moment so I can only imagine that he is feeling sore.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Oh FFS, you &€*$ just %#=/ and %¥#! %#_=.
    Anyway back to the football.

Where is the love for Ressies in the predictions
    Who Cares.... Ressies and 3rd's Mean Sweet FA.... 1st Grade is the only grade that counts for anything .... teams Live and Die by 1st grade results

Quote Originally Posted by Just a spectator View Post
    Who Cares.... Ressies and 3rd's Mean Sweet FA.... 1st Grade is the only grade that counts for anything .... teams Live and Die by 1st grade results
    Woooosh!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    THIRDS:

1. Wallsend vs NL: Interesting match this one. As Moz said previously, the table is starting to divide itself up so both teams need a win to stay in touch with the top 4. A loss to NL will spell the end of their hopes for finals footy I feel...which is exactly what is going to happen. Wallsend will win but it will be 0-0 at HT.

2. Stockton vs Cooks Hill: Cooks Hill will win which will make it really difficult for those teams outside of the 4 to make the semis, even at this early stage. They will win but they won't score more than 3.

3. Westlakes vs Suburbs: Suburbs are a class outfit in thirds which is why they have only lost the one game which was to Azzurri in Round 1. Suburbs will 110% win this and they'll do it with a -2 start.

4. Jesmond vs Maryland: Match of the round. Maryland currently on 1 point, Jesmond on 2. Unfortunately for the bulldogs, Jesmond will win this and then you may as well give the doggies the spoon. Jesmond to win, Maryland to be kept scoreless.

5. Uni vs Azzurri: Will be a tough game and then will be the week that Azzurri concede. Azzurri to win, both teams to score.
    1. Need confirmation that it was 0-0 at half time but looks like another duck egg for butch = 0

2. The poor tipping continues. Whats happening with Cookers thirds this year? Thought they were real decent last year = 0

3. He's on the board! Wasn't surprised with the result, not a crack at WL, more a compliment to the class of Suburbs third grade side = 1

4. The poor doggies are in all sorts = 1

5. Predicted Azzurri would concede and would have had the full point if not for a horrendous refereeing decision gifted Uni the equaliser = 0.5

Total = 2.5

Uni are a quality outfit in rezzies and thirds. Does anyone know what the story is with their team selections? Heard whispers that some of their better players play in the lower grades but not sure if that is because of other commitments or? What I saw on Saturday certainly backed it up, their rezzies team had boys that were easily better than some of their first graders hence the 0-0 rezzies result and 5-0 first grade result.
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

Harsh but true... but it won't stop the Moz and I from our weekly thirds predictions, it is my favorite part of the week.
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

[QUOTE=the_butcher;225620]1. Need confirmation that it was 0-0 at half time but looks like another duck egg for butch = 0

QUOTE]

1-0 to Wallsend at half time.

[QUOTE=idontwannaplaywithhowey;225626]
    1. Need confirmation that it was 0-0 at half time but looks like another duck egg for butch = 0

QUOTE]

1-0 to Wallsend at half time.
    Thanks Howey

Thanks for having us mate, it was a top day. I only wish the rain held off a little longer in first grade.

I hope the young fellas head isn't to sore today, fair effort from him to come back on and finish the game the way he did. It was actually me that had the collision with him and my shoulder is still feeling tender at the moment so I can only imagine that he is feeling sore.
    Yeah he’s alright probably knocked some sense into him ha! There was no malice involved in it but thanks for your concern. Hope the shoulders alright.
    #Make3rdsGreatAgain

Harsh but true... but it won't stop the Moz and I from our weekly thirds predictions, it is my favorite part of the week.
    There’s no denying we live and die by firsts but hell its good to bring a bit of fun and life into the other grades.
    #Make3rdsGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito mosquito View Post
    Thirds

Wallsend v NL... 5-0 Wallsend
    - S.Knight to get back into goal scoring ways with a brace

Stockton v Cooks Hill... 4-1 CH
    - More goals in the first half than second

WL v Suburbs... 3-2 WL 🤞
    - Suburbs to score a off a set piece and WL keeper to be man of match

Jesmond v Maryland... 1-0 Maryland
    - Penalty to decide the game

Uni v Azzuri... 4-3 Uni (MOTR)
    - Azzuri to score 2 bombs and Uni to score all goals inside the box. Very wild predicting.
    Wallsend v NL 0
    - Good win for NL, can only assume Wallsend were knackered after last weeks match with WL.. I know I was.

Stockton v Cooks Hill (0/.5)
    - Need confirmation of goals to halves ratio

WL v Suburbs .75
    - classy outfit Suburbs.
    They did score off a set piece and our goalie was man of the match.. after letting 6 in.. shows how much we were under the pump/I voted about 10 times.

Jesmond v Maryland 0
    - I thought if Maryland were to get there this was the match

Uni v Azzuri (0/.5)
    - thought this would be close, shouldn’t of been greedy by picking a win. Need a bomb to inside the box goal ratio to confirm any points.

Total .75/1.75(pending updates)

I, for one, live and die by the 3rd Grade tipping war of Moz vs Butch..

OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post

Closer than any ladder in the division!

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post

Hmmm Interesting competition between you two Lad's, however all football clubs are only judged/promoted/dropped on how their 1st grade teams perform
    good luck with your little dual though..

Lol All good lads enjoy your little dual, it is good to have some fun ... and yes it true Football clubs are only judged/promoted/dropped on 1st Grade performances