Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    Cooks Hill v Fletcher Maryland
    3rds C/Hill 5 v FM 0
    Res C/Hill 5 v FM 0
    1st C/Hill 3 v FM 1

Hope youze liked the keg beerz...
    Cookers deliver again

Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    I think it's time Azzuri zone league squad played elsewhere. It's easy said then done, But Smith Park is a multi purpose sports ground. Azzuri deserve a better facility, especially if the club reaches ZPL.
    I could have sworn there was chat last year or maybe the year before about how azzurri had a new benefactor, complete with DA for a football facility in a new location?? What happened there?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WWMTD? View Post
    I could have sworn there was chat last year or maybe the year before about how azzurri had a new benefactor, complete with DA for a football facility in a new location?? What happened there?
    got on the cans, then forgot

who played today any results ?

Wallsend v Uni @ Cook Park

Thirds: 3-2 Uni
    Res: 1-0 Uni
    First: 3-1 Wallsend

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    Thirds for the Mozzie!
    1. Westlakes vs Stockton = Stockton...sorry Moz I think it will be a close one though. Winning margin will only be by 1 goal.
    2. Cooks Hill vs Maryland = Cooks Hill by double figures, Maryland to be kept scoreless.
    3. Azzurri vs New Lambton = Azzurri with Chad McCarter continuing his run of goals
    4. Wallsend vs Uni = Wallsend with the upset
    5. Garden Suburb vs Jesmond = Suburbs, Joe Sommerville to bag a hattrick and celebrate by sucking his thumb in celebration for having a baby the other day.
    1. Zero points for butch. Well done Moz on the win
    2. Cookers didn't hit double figures but kept Fletcher scoreless so I'll take a half point
    3. Azzurri won 3-0 and Chad McCarter scored all three goals so I'll take a point
    4. Wallsend lost = zero points
    5. Suburbs won but Joe didn't bag a hatty, don't even think he played half a point

Total points for Round 5 = 2

How did your predictions go, Moz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

1. Zero points for butch. Well done Moz on the win
    2. Cookers didn't hit double figures but kept Fletcher scoreless so I'll take a half point
    3. Azzurri won 3-0 and Chad McCarter scored all three goals so I'll take a point
    4. Wallsend lost = zero points
    5. Suburbs won but Joe didn't bag a hatty, don't even think he played half a point

Total points for Round 5 = 2

How did your predictions go, Moz?
    Westlakes v Stocko - 1 pt, off to a flyer in the first 20 then holding our nerve while stocko threw all they could at us.

Cookers v fletch - .5pt, had faith fletch would get one. Good to see 13 goals were not out in against them.

Azzuri v NL - .5 point, got the result but wasn’t bad tight as I predicted.

Wallsend v uni - O, way off the mark the Moz can only assume that they switched their firsts and 3rds around and that’s why firsts got a win.

Suburbs v Jeso - .5, much like Azzuri, got the result but it wasn’t a blow out like I predicted.

Overall 2.5

Catch up game Tues
    WL v Jeso - WL 3-0 keeping the clean sheet dream alive (ignoring rd 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito mosquito View Post
    Yep, I'm definitely backing Westlakes to get the job done. Huge game for the cats, could put you guys up into third and still in premiership contention. A loss would probably spell the end to any premiership hopes.

I'm going with a 2-0 win.
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

Who wants to kick off the predictions for the week?

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito mosquito View Post
    Catch up game Tues
    What were the results???

What were the results???
    I believe Jesmond called it off again for some reason unknown to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    I believe Jesmond called it off again for some reason unknown to anyone
    Correct, powers at be called it off and I for one am not in the know as to why. My only theory is that last weekends result in 3rds struck fear into the hearts of the Jesmond faithful. Just a theory though.
    #Make3rdsGreatAgain

Just wanted chuck a public shout out to the guys over there at Garden Suburb FC.
    From when we played them in the ZPL days they were also fantastic people, and that hasn't changed.
    They have helped us out massively with a washout fixture, for no real benefit to them, just because they are good human beings.
    From NLFC, cheers lads, you guys are rad.

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    Just wanted chuck a public shout out to the guys over there at Garden Suburb FC.
    From when we played them in the ZPL days they were also fantastic people, and that hasn't changed.
    They have helped us out massively with a washout fixture, for no real benefit to them, just because they are good human beings.
    Agree, top blokes, love the burbs

New Lambton vs Cooks Hill = Cooks Hill by a couple.

Stockton vs Garden Suburb = Tough one to pick. I never would have thought Suburbs would be sitting last at this point of the season without a win. I backed them early, especially after their strong FFA cup performance but something isn't quite right over there in the land of the Kingfisher. I'm going to have to go Stockton as a win for them could potentially put them into the top 4 if other results go their way. Would another loss spell the end to suburbs finals aspirations?

Jesmond vs Azzurri = After last week's 5-0 drubbing of suburbs I think Jesmond have well and truly got their season under way. Predicting they will inflict Azzurri's first loss of the season.

Uni vs Westlakes = Westlakes have been really unlucky so far this season, only going down by a goal in each of their two loses. This week they'll win by a goal.

Maryland vs Wallsend = Match of the Round, local derby, winner goes into the top 4. Wallsend's discipline will cost them. They will go a man down and lose by 2 or more.

Make Thirds Great Again:

New Lambton vs Cooks Hill: Cooks Hill to win with a -2 start
    Stockton vs Suburbs: Suburbs to win, both teams to score
    Jesmond vs Azzurri: Azzurri to win but will concede their first goal of the season
    Uni vs Westlakes: Uni to win by more than 2 (sorry Moz) and receive 6 or more corners
    Maryland vs Wallsend: It'll be a bloodbath in the local derby. It won't be double figures but it will be more than 5.

Make Thirds Great Again:

New Lambton vs Cooks Hill: Cooks Hill to win with a -2 start
    Stockton vs Suburbs: Suburbs to win, both teams to score
    Jesmond vs Azzurri: Azzurri to win but will concede their first goal of the season
    Uni vs Westlakes: Uni to win by more than 2 (sorry Moz) and receive 6 or more corners
    Maryland vs Wallsend: It'll be a bloodbath in the local derby. It won't be double figures but it will be more than 5.
    3rds

New Lambton v Cooks Hill - CH 2-0
    Stockton v Suburbs - Suburbs 3-0
    Jesmond v Azzurri - Azzurri 2-1
    Maryland v Wallsend - Wallsend 7-1
    Uni v Westlakes - WL 2-1

CH to find this game frustrating and struggle to score

Stockton to get 3+ yellows

Jesmond to play 8 - 1 - 1 for most of the game

Maryland to score first

WL in a thriller, winner in last 5.

Good luck with your predictions Butchy, I’ll count the corners conceded
    #Make3rdsGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    Happy to help out mate, it's really no biggie.
    Looking forward to Tuesday and Wednesday night, if the rest of you lot don't have anything on get down to Lance Yorke.

Tuesday.
    3rds: 6:15pm K/O
    Res: 8:00pm K/O

Wednesday
    1st: 7:00pm K/O
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Happy to help out mate, it's really no biggie.
    Looking forward to Tuesday and Wednesday night, if the rest of you lot don't have anything on get down to Lance Yorke.

Tuesday.
    3rds: 6:15pm K/O
    Res: 8:00pm K/O

Wednesday
    1st: 7:00pm K/O
    Might do that actually.