- One Azzuri player to score a hatty

Wallsend v Westlakes - WL 2-1
    - Mosquito to get a goal

Maryland v NL - NL 3-0
    - 0-0 at HT

Suburbs v Uni - Draw 2-2
    - Suburbs to be down at HT
    CH v Jeso - .5
    - got the result but can only imagine all 6 goals were not scored in the first half.

Azzuri v Stockton -.5
    -someone needed to be more selfish up front

Wallsend v WL - .5
    - Moz jagged an unlikely goal

Maryland v NL - .5
    - need confirmation of HT score

Suburbs v Uni - 0
    - good win by Suburbs, I’m gonna assume they were not down at HT.

Total 2/5 (pending updates)

Thirds has broken into sectors of the top 4, the next 4 and the bottom 2. At this stage the top 4 could feel pretty safe but I could see any of the next 4 having the ability to put on a bit of a run. Azzuri at this stage proving the benchmark.
    #Make3rdsGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito mosquito View Post
    Suburbs v Uni - 0
    - good win by Suburbs, I’m gonna assume they were not down at HT.

Total 2/5 (pending updates)

1-0 to Suburb at HT with a Penalty saved to keep them in front.
    2-0 after about 10 into the second half with Uni hitting back almost immediately after, and Burbs closing it out about 10-15 after that for 3-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    1-0 to Suburb at HT with a Penalty saved to keep them in front.
    2-0 after about 10 into the second half with Uni hitting back almost immediately after, and Burbs closing it out about 10-15 after that for 3-1.
    Nice, sounds like it was a very good win. Uni are a tidy side. Looking forward to this coming week I’m sure we will have our hands full.
    #Make3rdsGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
    Heard stockton beat hamilton in all grades 😮😮😮 but not sure if im getting wrong info
    sorry all seems like my source decided to wind me up.

Maryland v NL - .5
    - need confirmation of HT score

2-1

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    More importantly, tips for Third Grade:

1. Cooks Hill vs Jesmond = Cooks Hill to win with a -3 start and be up by 2 or more in the first half

2. Azzurri vs Stockton = Azzurri to win and score an odd number of goals, Brad Henderson to get on the scoresheet

3. Wallsend vs Westlakes = Wallsend to win, all goals scored during the match will be from inside the box but none will be from headers

4. Maryland vs New Lambton = New Lambton to win, Maryland to be kept scoreless

5. Suburbs vs Uni = Match of the round! Suburbs to win, both teams to score
    1. Cooks Hill won with a -3 start and I'm going to assume they were up by 2 or more in the first half = 1
    2. Azzurri won but not by an odd number. Brad Henderson did get on the scoresheet = 0.5
    3. Wallsend didn't win. Moz to confirm if all goals were scored inside the box but with no headers???
    4. NL won but didn't keep Maryland scoreless = 0.5
    5. Yes and yes = 1

Total = 3 (maybe 3.5?)

That is a new PB for me!

- Moz jagged an unlikely goal
    Congrats The Moz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    2-1
    Awesome thank you
    #Make3rdsGreatAgain

1. Cooks Hill won with a -3 start and I'm going to assume they were up by 2 or more in the first half = 1
    2. Azzurri won but not by an odd number. Brad Henderson did get on the scoresheet = 0.5
    3. Wallsend didn't win. Moz to confirm if all goals were scored inside the box but with no headers???
    4. NL won but didn't keep Maryland scoreless = 0.5
    5. Yes and yes = 1

Total = 3 (maybe 3.5?)

That is a new PB for me!

Congrats The Moz!
    Can confirm no headers.

Very nice punting this week butch

Can someone fire up the boys from Suburbs about their rego costs, azzurri's lack of action in fixing their pitch or westlakes terrible playing strips... not enough controversy in here compared to the zone prem league thread!

Anyway, getting in early with the tips:

Wallsend vs NL: NL's only win of the season was in Round 1 against the Sharkies. Can't see them improving on that this weekend. The red devils will take this one out.

Stockton vs Cooks Hill: The poor sharkies are struggling big time this season across all grades. Unfortunately they are up against Cooks Hill this weekend who will do them across all grades.

Westlakes vs Suburbs: Match of the round. Both teams recently back on the winners list and a win for either team could put them into the 4. Suburbs will win this but it'll be a close one.

Jesmond vs Maryland: Both teams have had a poor run of form recently. Maryland havent won a game since Round 2 and Jesmond have conceded 15 goals in their last three games. Tipping Maryland to get back to winning ways by two or more.

Uni vs Azzurri: Draw. Azzurri will drop their first points of the season due to some very questionable refereeing decisions.
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

Wallsend over New Lambton

Cooks Hill to beat Stockton by a few

Picking a draw between Jesmond and Maryland

Azzurri to do Uni by a few

THIRDS:

Wallsend vs NL: Interesting match this one. As Moz said previously, the table is starting to divide itself up so both teams need a win to stay in touch with the top 4. A loss to NL will spell the end of their hopes for finals footy I feel...which is exactly what is going to happen. Wallsend will win but it will be 0-0 at HT.

Stockton vs Cooks Hill: Cooks Hill will win which will make it really difficult for those teams outside of the 4 to make the semis, even at this early stage. They will win but they won't score more than 3.

Westlakes vs Suburbs: Suburbs are a class outfit in thirds which is why they have only lost the one game which was to Azzurri in Round 1. Suburbs will 110% win this and they'll do it with a -2 start.

Jesmond vs Maryland: Match of the round. Maryland currently on 1 point, Jesmond on 2. Unfortunately for the bulldogs, Jesmond will win this and then you may as well give the doggies the spoon. Jesmond to win, Maryland to be kept scoreless.

Uni vs Azzurri: Will be a tough game and then will be the week that Azzurri concede. Azzurri to win, both teams to score.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Wallsend over New Lambton

Cooks Hill to beat Stockton by a few

Picking a draw between Jesmond and Maryland

Azzurri to do Uni by a few
    No Cats vs Burbs predictions there Macca?

No Cats vs Burbs predictions there Macca?
    Probably plays for one of them and doesn't want to make a prediction on his own squads? common around here from a few.

Can someone fire up the boys from Suburbs about their rego costs, azzurri's lack of action in fixing their pitch or westlakes terrible playing strips... not enough controversy in here compared to the zone prem league thread!

Anyway, getting in early with the tips:

Wallsend vs NL: NL's only win of the season was in Round 1 against the Sharkies. Can't see them improving on that this weekend. The red devils will take this one out.

Stockton vs Cooks Hill: The poor sharkies are struggling big time this season across all grades. Unfortunately they are up against Cooks Hill this weekend who will do them across all grades.

Westlakes vs Suburbs: Match of the round. Both teams recently back on the winners list and a win for either team could put them into the 4. Suburbs will win this but it'll be a close one.

Jesmond vs Maryland: Both teams have had a poor run of form recently. Maryland havent won a game since Round 2 and Jesmond have conceded 15 goals in their last three games. Tipping Maryland to get back to winning ways by two or more.

Uni vs Azzurri: Draw. Azzurri will drop their first points of the season due to some very questionable refereeing decisions.
    Oh FFS, you &€*$ just %#=/ and %¥#! %#_=.
    Anyway back to the football.

Where is the love for Ressies in the predictions
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Probably plays for one of them and doesn't want to make a prediction on his own squads? common around here from a few.
    He 1000% plays for one of those two teams, i was just fishing

Where is the love for Ressies in the predictions
    The stage is yours, Prem

He 1000% plays for one of those two teams, i was just fishing
    Don't think I've made any secret of my playing out of beautiful Rathmines.

I figured me tipping us to win every week doesn't add much value to the conversation, so why bother

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Don't think I've made any secret of my playing out of beautiful Rathmines.

I figured me tipping us to win every week doesn't add much value to the conversation, so why bother
    I do it, but I have no shame.
    #Make3rdsGreatAgain

Thirds

Wallsend v NL... 5-0 Wallsend
    - S.Knight to get back into goal scoring ways with a brace

Stockton v Cooks Hill... 4-1 CH
    - More goals in the first half than second

WL v Suburbs... 3-2 WL 🤞
    - Suburbs to score a off a set piece and WL keeper to be man of match

Jesmond v Maryland... 1-0 Maryland
    - Penalty to decide the game

Uni v Azzuri... 4-3 Uni (MOTR)
    - Azzuri to score 2 bombs and Uni to score all goals inside the box. Very wild predicting.

Westlakes v Garden Suburb

Thirds
    0-6 (0-3 ht)

Reserves
    0-5 (0-0 ht)

First
    5-2 (1-0 ht)