Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    If you can subsidize registration and have no/low registration fees then more power to you, it would be great if more clubs could do it.
    However then complaining about your poor facilities, if this is at the expense of not having enough revenue to maintain/upgrade your facilities then maybe your revenue is going to the wrong place.
    Nail. Head.

If you can subsidize registration and have no/low registration fees then more power to you, it would be great if more clubs could do it.
    However then complaining about your poor facilities, if this is at the expense of not having enough revenue to maintain/upgrade your facilities then maybe your revenue is going to the wrong place.
    It's a bit like putting the cart in front of the horse.
    Why is maintenance/upgrade of Smith Park is the sole responsibility of Azzurri when the facility is heavily used by multiple sports? Should the responsibility not be shared amongst all patrons and government bodies?

Do you have knowledge that confirms no meetings have taken place in order to set the ball rolling?

Quote Originally Posted by salmon View Post
    Why is maintenance/upgrade of Smith Park is the sole responsibility of Azzurri when the facility is heavily used by multiple sports? Should the responsibility not be shared amongst all patrons and government bodies?

Do you have knowledge that confirms no meetings have taken place in order to set the ball rolling?
    Where did I say it was the sole responsibility of Azzurri?
    All I said was if they have revenue to subsidize/pay players registration but they don't have revenue to maintain/upgrade their facilities then maybe they have their priorities in the wrong order.

I've got no inside knowledge of what measures are being taken to improve the facilities at Smith Park, if you do please inform us?
    However I'm almost certain that using social media to degrade the local Football governing body won't help improve facilities at Smith Park.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

One question would be are Azzurri taking any responsibility? Genuine question, not a stab.
    OK

Where did I say it was the sole responsibility of Azzurri?
    All I said was if they have revenue to subsidize/pay players registration but they don't have revenue to maintain/upgrade their facilities then maybe they have their priorities in the wrong order.

I've got no inside knowledge of what measures are being taken to improve the facilities at Smith Park, if you do please inform us?
    However I'm almost certain that using social media to degrade the local Football governing body won't help improve facilities at Smith Park.
    Who's to say their incessant whinging and campaigning on social media hasn't served a purpose and prompted the right people to finally sit up and take some notice?

The way I read it, you have zero concrete knowledge of their financial situation and similarly zero knowledge of the actual avenues that have been explored in their attempts to upgrade their facility, so maybe commenting that they have their "priorities in the wrong order" is ill advised.

I've seen you comment on Azzurri a lot over the last 18 months and you come off as bitter that they:

A) have cheaper rego than your club
    B) actually have a social media presence
    C) fielded a First Grade player in Thirds once, another situation which you have no idea on the circumstances on why or how that happened.

I feel you have a bit on an unnatural obsession with this club bordering on voyeurism.

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    One question would be are Azzurri taking any responsibility? Genuine question, not a stab.
    Absolutely. I would say the lead role of the various tenants
    Last edited by la bazzle; 21-02-2019 at 04:40 PM.

I feel you have a bit on an unnatural obsession with this club bordering on voyeurism.
    Nail. Head.

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Does the club really not stock toilet paper
    OK

#Wengerout
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Does the club really not stock toilet paper
    Hahhaa! I hadn’t heard that one before but
    1. not surprised
    2. Probably mind games from the home team. How can you have your head in the game with a couple of dangle berries getting solid in your crack

Who's to say their incessant whinging and campaigning on social media hasn't served a purpose and prompted the right people to finally sit up and take some notice?

The way I read it, you have zero concrete knowledge of their financial situation and similarly zero knowledge of the actual avenues that have been explored in their attempts to upgrade their facility, so maybe commenting that they have their "priorities in the wrong order" is ill advised.

I've seen you comment on Azzurri a lot over the last 18 months and you come off as bitter that they:

C) fielded a First Grade player in Thirds once, another situation which you have no idea on the circumstances on why or how that happened.

I have 100% concrete knowledge that they offer to pay peoples registration fees, weather they pay it or not I don't I don't know. So I can comfortably assume that Azzurri have additional revenue to spend how they see fit.

I'm definitely a little bitter, but you're mistaken as to where that bitterness comes from. Representatives from Azzurri have used this forum and various forms of social media to degrade the hard work of volunteers from the club I represent and bemoan the financial model the club I represent. That's where my bitterness comes from, it's funny they seem to be a Club happy to criticize others but not happy for others to criticize them.

You're also right about me having an unnatural obsession, I can not stand hypocrisy it's an unnatural obsession of mine. So I find it hilarious that those who have in the past bemoaned my clubs financial strategies are now complaining about the facilities that they play on every week. Maybe instead of criticizing others who put in the hard work to maintain/upgrade their facilities, Azzurri could put in the hard work themselves and not whine on social media and expect others to do it for them.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Could you inform us as to what Azzurri have done to upgrade the facilities at Smith Park and how you went about providing those upgrades?
    I'M GULLIBLE!

You seem a little rattled by the little old blues pal. If a bit of shit talk gets you so upset maybe take a break from the internets for while, there’s some real jerks out there <3

I have 100% concrete knowledge that they offer to pay peoples registration fees, weather they pay it or not I don't I don't know. So I can comfortably assume that Azzurri have additional revenue to spend how they see fit.

I'm definitely a little bitter, but you're mistaken as to where that bitterness comes from. Representatives from Azzurri have used this forum and various forms of social media to degrade the hard work of volunteers from the club I represent and bemoan the financial model the club I represent. That's where my bitterness comes from, it's funny they seem to be a Club happy to criticize others but not happy for others to criticize them.

You're also right about me having an unnatural obsession, I can not stand hypocrisy it's an unnatural obsession of mine. So I find it hilarious that those who have in the past bemoaned my clubs financial strategies are now complaining about the facilities that they play on every week. Maybe instead of criticizing others who put in the hard work to maintain/upgrade their facilities, Azzurri could put in the hard work themselves and not whine on social media and expect others to do it for them.
    I believe that your so called concrete knowledge is nothing but rumours and hearsay, as you are no way involved in the inner workings of the club.

I also believe you to be similarly guilty of the hypocrisy you claim to despise so much.

You seem a little rattled by the little old blues pal. If a bit of shit talk gets you so upset maybe take a break from the internets for while, there’s some real jerks out there <3
    I just don't appreciate volunteers that put in countless hours for no thanks, have to read constant negative comments and put up with cyberbullying from your lot.
    I'm sure you guys think it's hilarious and makes you feel real good about yourself in your little circle jerk.
    I believe that your so called concrete knowledge is nothing but rumours and hearsay, as you are no way involved in the inner workings of the club.

I also believe you to be similarly guilty of the hypocrisy you claim to despise so much.
    I can guarantee it's not hearsay. I in first person heard a phone conversation on loud speaker where a representative from Azzurri said the club would pay a certain persons registration.
    Weather or not Azzurri would pay it I don't know, you're right but the offer was there.

I'm 100% a hypocrite, I found in life that bullies don't appreciate people calling them out for being a bully or if people bully them back they're not to happy with it.
    Generally you get the reaction that you seem to be giving me right now.
    Last edited by Premy; 21-02-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Could you inform us as to what Azzurri have done to upgrade the facilities at Smith Park and how you went about providing those upgrades?
    ??????
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Cyberbullies? Honestly sincerist apologies. I didn't know you were that upset by a bit of online bantering on an internet forum. I honestly didn't know people were that sensitive, I guess it's part of of "generation offended". To anyone else who gets genuinely upset by some of the banter that goes back and forth on here I sincerely apologise. I guess thats the world we live in now.

??????
    I'm feeling a bit bullied into giving an answer that I can't really give because I'm not involved in the process. I will take the word of those involved that they are taking a lead role.

If Azzurri aren't paying players or at the very least, paying players rego then good on them.

They have signed a lot of former NPL players to Zone League, if those players are willing to go from getting paid to forking out rego then credit to the club.

We often see that the best teams don't necessarily win the title.

But It's their comp to lose, should have too much quality in this league.

Lets see how it plays out!

Last edited by Thisisfootball; 22-02-2019 at 10:06 AM.

It's interesting labaz goes from confirming the clubs role amongst the tenants etc to not being involved in the process.

Forget the toilet paper, this is sincerely the real mind games.
    OK