Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Cyberbullies? Honestly sincerist apologies. I didn't know you were that upset by a bit of online bantering on an internet forum. I honestly didn't know people were that sensitive, I guess it's part of of "generation offended". To anyone else who gets genuinely upset by some of the banter that goes back and forth on here I sincerely apologise. I guess thats the world we live in now.
    Yeah Cyberbullying... Your lot get on social media and bombard people who aren't connected to your club, you belittle them and gang up on them all for your own personal enjoyment. I call that Bullying...
    Your lot laugh amongst yourself and you probably think it's hilarious but in actuality everyone else is laughing at you and feel embarrassed and sad for you because that's how you get your enjoyment.

I generally couldn't give 2 shits what you say. However our committee has plenty of passionate people involved in it and with that passion there is emotion it becomes personal to someone when you sit behind your keyboard and criticize the hard work of passionate volunteers. I personally won't sit by and watch it, I'll call you out on your bullshit.

It's funny you mention ''generation offended'' because you lot seem to be "generation entitled" by asking everyone else to fix Smith Park rather than getting in and fixing it yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post

I can guarantee it's not hearsay. I in first person heard a phone conversation on loud speaker where a representative from Azzurri said the club would pay a certain persons registration.
    Weather or not Azzurri would pay it I don't know, you're right but the offer was there.
    Wait can I just unpack this for a second? You went to the extremes of deliberately organising to eavesdrop on speaker phone, on a private conversation between a person and an Azzurri offical, unbeknownst to said official who exactly was listening?

I was initially joking about the whole voyeur thing, but I'm starting the think may have hit the nail on the old noggin.

Quote Originally Posted by salmon View Post
    Wait can I just unpack this for a second? You went to the extremes of deliberately organising to eavesdrop on speaker phone, on a private conversation between a person and an Azzurri offical, unbeknownst to said official who exactly was listening?

I was initially joking about the whole voyeur thing, but I'm starting the think may have hit the nail on the old noggin.
    I don't know man... Maybe they were just two mates hanging out and having a beer when the phone call came in? No need for Tin Foil hats just yet

phone conversation on loud speaker.
    private conversation.
    =\

Maybe Premy is said players Agent and was needed to ensure the deal that was being offered fits within FIFA regulations?

No need to jump on to the conspiracy theory.

I was out having a beer with a mate when the phone call came through, said person reluctantly answered the phone after saying something along the lines of "what does this pest want". Said person answered the phone on loud speaker.

Now back to the Original question, because no one from Azzurr can seem to answer me
    What has Azzurr done in order of maintaining/upgrading Smith Park beside whinging about it and asking other people to fix it for them?
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I was out having a beer with a mate when the phone call came through, said person reluctantly answered the phone after saying something along the lines of "what does this pest want". Said person answered the phone on loud speaker.
    He would have been a handy pick-up for thirds and first too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    He would have been a handy pick-up for thirds and first too!
    Sounds like Suburb(s) get to keep him for their lower grade stacking when required now!

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Now back to the Original question, because no one from Azzurr can seem to answer me
    What has Azzurr done in order of maintaining/upgrading Smith Park beside whinging about it and asking other people to fix it for them?
    Maybe give the club president a call and ask? No one here is on the clubs official committee as far as I'm aware. I don't know if this is the place to gather such information. However I can offer some vague comments, bitcoin references and a promise to monitor the toilet paper situation when I'm at home games. I do still feel for you in being so upset by all the banter towards yours and other clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Maybe Premy is said players Agent and was needed to ensure the deal that was being offered fits within FIFA regulations?
    The PFA have already signed off on winnie blues and 6 packs being acceptable currency

The PFA have already signed off on winnie blues and 6 packs being acceptable currency
    Jesus. Budget cuts are certainly in full effect. Only paying in 6 packs instead of slabs. Poor blokes getting ripped off. Surprised the PFA are allowing such low payments tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Jesus. Budget cuts are certainly in full effect. Only paying in 6 packs instead of slabs. Poor blokes getting ripped off. Surprised the PFA are allowing such low payments tbh.
    I’m telling you, we are in financial strife. There’s rumours of merging with Cardiff to become Cardiff City Blues

I’m telling you, we are in financial strife. There’s rumours of merging with Cardiff to become Cardiff City Blues
    Time to start charging through the nose for rego like that other club around the cardiff area

Quote Originally Posted by MisplacedPasses View Post
    Time to start charging through the nose for rego like that other club around the cardiff area
    What's considered a good price for rego in this division?

How much does Southy charge?
    Or do you mean the other one with the good ground? (Until it rains too much.. or doesn't rain enough.. or just gets used a few times.. )

Warners Bay has nice facilities and ground though, so maybe it's serving them well to have higher rego costs.

I do still feel for you in being so upset by all the banter towards yours and other clubs.
    I also feel for you that you and your lot have to belittle others to make yourself feel relevant.
    I had an ex like you once, her issues stemmed from not having a father figure in her life and being bullied as a kid. With help she was able to see what her actions done to others and she grew up, so maybe there is hope for you lot.
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisfootball View Post
    What's considered a good price for rego in this division?
    I’m genuinely curious (not having a go at anyone or bullying) what rego costs are?

Azzurri charge 350. But upwards of 400 probably reasonable? I actually don’t know how our prez keeps it where he does and kudos to him.

No one here is on the clubs official committee as far as I'm aware.
    Interesting.
    OK

I’m genuinely curious (not having a go at anyone or bullying) what rego costs are?

Azzurri charge 350. But upwards of 400 probably reasonable? I actually don’t know how our prez keeps it where he does and kudos to him.
    Sponsors certainly help!