Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18/19 HAL Round 13 | Melbourne Victory v Newcastle Jets | Sat 12th Jan 2019 750pm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Ridenton was trash in a trash team last season. Why the hell Ernie signed him i will never know.

Next time Ernie wants to sign a Nix player lets hope it is somebody who knows hot to at least play the game.
    You are talking out your arse
    Bloke is very good on the ball and will be a great player in time

Nah man. Last time i looked will and is are two different things.

Ridenton was trash in a trash team last season. Why the hell Ernie signed him i will never know.

Next time Ernie wants to sign a Nix player lets hope it is somebody who knows how to at least play the game.
    You obviously didn't watch the nix last season.

Banned
    Nah man. Last time i looked will and is are two different things.
    Ridenton was not responsible for us not winning this game

Matter of fact it was his effectiveness that gave us ample opportunity to win it

Our useless keeper FFS Italiano made me wish BK was here still and our misfiring attack cost us

Defensively we were quite good and in attack we were great getting the ball into the Victree final 3rd.
    Our efforts in both boxes were ****ing poor

Simply not good enough from coach to striker. Not gonna signal players out and whinge and bitch, as a whole didn't do enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    You obviously didn't watch the nix last season.
    Yes i did. Having Fox is good for that and he was a donkey there and is a donkey here. I am tipping there aren't too many other clubs who would have expressed interest in him let alone use a visa spot on him in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Hes a perfect microcosm of this team.
    Theres something there, but hes so low on confidence you wonder what hes even doing out there.
    This pretty much sums it up about the jets this year...

Yes i did. Having Fox is good for that and he was a donkey there and is a donkey here. I am tipping there aren't too many other clubs who would have expressed interest in him let alone use a visa spot on him in the process.
    To signal him out on the last 2 games shows how clueless you are. I have fox too and know for a fact the nux were gutted to lose him.

By all means target him, blame him for every loss. Just means you're incredibly narrow minded and your views on the game will become increasingly misguided.
    I prefer to judge the team and the players each game and then clear the slate for each match.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    To signal him out on the last 2 games shows how clueless you are. I have fox too and know for a fact the nux were gutted to lose him.

By all means target him, blame him for every loss. Just means you're incredibly narrow minded and your views on the game will become increasingly misguided.
    I prefer to judge the team and the players each game and then clear the slate for each match.
    So now you making it personal having a crack at me all because you can't respect my right to have an alternative opinion to yours on a players ability . Grow the %^&* up.

Like i would be the first on here to single a player out as ordinary IMO which i can have FFS.

Do i call you out with a personal remark to justify my difference of opinion to yours.
    Last edited by 380; 12-01-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Banned
    So now you making it personal having a crack at me all because you can't respect my right to have an alternative opinion to yours on a players ability . Grow the %^&* up.

Like i would be the first on here to single a player out as ordinary IMO which i can have FFS.
    But your point is irrelevant as despite your dislikke of Ridenton it isnt him costing us games. It is him actually doing things right which is giving us ample opportunity to win games

Sure as shit we are ****ing it up behind and in front of him on the pitch

But our midfield hasnt been our problem and isnt our problem

one thing that stood out tonight was the lack of composure.
    so many times balls were played forward and our backs and mids tried to either 1st time a pass or just hoof it forward.
    this was going on despite most of the time our blokes had all the time in the world to control the ball put a foot on it and do whatever.

to go with my 'lack of confidence' angle, Hoff has been technically poor last few games. his first, 2nd and 3rd touches have been poor. effort is always A+ and he gets in the right spots. but man oh man his short passing and ability to dribble out of situations was pretty horrid.

It was good to see Ugaboogaman run the ball a little more too. a lot of our 'half' chances came from him dribbling around his first man. and opening up the play.
    we are better than our table position says, but we are absolute fodder for a good team because of our shortcomings. its just that there arent any 'good' teams in the comp this year (maybe Victory with full squad).
    we should be confident of beating anyone. stating against those sky blue shits next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

But your point is irrelevant as despite your dislikke of Ridenton it isnt him costing us games. It is him actually doing things right which is giving us ample opportunity to win games

Sure as shit we are ****ing it up behind and in front of him on the pitch

But our midfield hasnt been our problem and isnt our problem
    I don't agree with your summation of Ridentons ability as a footballer but you did manage to make that point without the personal attack. Well played.

without diverting from the main point about how bad we are, the biggest issue of the whole A-League season is that its obvious Valeri and Brown are in the sheds pre match looking at each other front on saying "yeah mate, youre sweet".

Troisi is over the other side, mouth agape wondering how these 2 idiots cant see the forest for the (lack of) trees.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

https://www.a-league.com.au/video/fu...nie-merrick-12 Ernie does not sound happy. Reckon he may be losing patience with some of our players
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    https://www.a-league.com.au/video/fu...nie-merrick-12 Ernie does not sound happy. Reckon he may be losing patience with some of our players
    I think it's due, too. To keep doing the same thing and expecting results to be different doesn't work
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I think it's due, too. To keep doing the same thing and expecting results to be different doesn't work
    But the problem is Ernie traditionally never has a plan B, A problem I raised when he signed and he puts way to much faith in a core starting group rarely turning to other members of the squad
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Banned
    But the problem is Ernie traditionally never has a plan B, A problem I raised when he signed and he puts way to much faith in a core starting group rarely turning to other members of the squad
    So which one of these shit ****s not.in the side at the moment is gonna turn things around??

Because other than Kanta and Vargas and Joey C I aint seeing any light at the end of the tunnel from the rest of the squad

So which one of these shit ****s not.in the side at the moment is gonna turn things around??

Because other than Kanta and Vargas and Joey C I aint seeing any light at the end of the tunnel from the rest of the squad
    Time on the sidelines might kick some players into gear and increase the fight in the squad if they know their spot is on the line

Atm Dimi can do whatever ever he wants performance wise and is never getting dropped. Several others also have this luxury

Banned
    Time on the sidelines might kick some players into gear and increase the fight in the squad if they know their spot is on the line
    Bring Jackson in we will drop Boogaard then