Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 18/19 HAL Round 14 | Sydney FC v Newcastle Jets | Sat 19th Jan 2019 535pm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    From season 2015/16

HOME Games - 49 matches
    Jets Yellow cards - 93
    Opposition Yellow cards - 98

Jets Red Cards - 6
    Opposition Red Cards - 8

Jets Pens - 8
    Opposition Pens - 7

Jets Possession - 47% average

AWAY Games - 48 matches
    Jets Yellow cards - 99
    Opposition Yellow cards - 81

Jets Red Cards - 7
    Opposition Red Cards - 0

Jets Pens - 6
    Opposition Pens - 16

Jets Possession - 46% average

We seem to be balanced at home, but receive unfavourable treatment away from home.
    So we coneeded 23 pens in in approx 100 games ??

Seems exessive even allowing for Boogaard

I also surprised at how manyreds opponents have gotten against us

Seems a rarity we play against 10

At least we now have Lawrie and Griff fighting for us against the FFA and the refs each week

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Please.

There, that wasnt difficult was it.
    Mr Jeterpool knows I save all the 'pleases' for his bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    At least we now have Lawrie and Griff fighting for us against the FFA and the refs each week
    What did they do?
    I was wondering how long it will take for Mr. Lee to pull the plug. Normally, investors like him don't like wasting their money in markets where rules are applied inconsistently and there are even traces of corruption. Unless, that is, they can benefit from it: but that's clearly not the case for the Jets.
    FFA is damaging the game on so many levels...

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Lawrie McKinna is not your friend.
    He doesnt really care about you.

That 'open letter to Members' thing today was some A-grade bullshit.

Where did this 'talk of a boycott' come from? His mate Milko?

Utter tripe, hes an attention seeker who loves telling you how hard hes working.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

I had not heard of any boycott measure either.

Tell you what though if you want exert pressure for change start boycotting those companies affiliated with the FFA til Gallop and Wilson are gone.

I am tipping it would be a lot easier to replace Gallop and Wilson than corporate sponsors in the current climate FFA HQ finds itself in.

but refs havent really cost us any more this year than our own stupidity already had.

i mean, Hoff did kick out. Sure, argue degrees of damage all you want, but the act does warrant a red.
    Vargas' did actually 'deserve' 2 yellows. Sure the refs explanation was crap, but every day of the week he can be assessed two cards.
    and lets be fair, the mood he was in he was def getting a 2nd one that day for sure.

Boogs (even though hes a great bloke) def gave away a pen in the last minute against Adelaide.
    Johnny K lost his man for the equalizer vs Roar. Blame the coach for not seeing that.
    We've copped some 'rough' decisions, but 'wrong'? im not so sure. certainly not enough to have us any closer to the semis.

not sure how many points we've lost from bad refs decisions this year.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

boycott the team because they are trash, for sure.
    but the refs? nah.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned

Utter tripe, hes an attention seeker who loves telling you how hard hes working.
    Who the **** are these plastic fans anyway??

If they were real fans they would have seen much worse at Jets HQ than the shit Bert and co are dishing up

Boycott??

FMD

Who the **** are these plastic fans anyway??

If they were real fans they would have seen much worse at Jets HQ than the shit Bert and co are dishing up

Boycott??

FMD
    I think you'll find they're just drumming up drama to get Jets (and other Aleague) management to speak out to the FFA (much like Fox commentators have) and get them to take action. Like they did with the excessive use of the VAR in the earlier rounds. Which has been reduced, but is still shit and inconsistent, but far better than it ever has been since the piece of crap was introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    I think you'll find they're just drumming up drama to get Jets (and other Aleague) management to speak out to the FFA (much like Fox commentators have) and get them to take action. Like they did with the excessive use of the VAR in the earlier rounds. Which has been reduced, but is still shit and inconsistent, but far better than it ever has been since the piece of crap was introduced.
    Yep this. Just club CEO's drumming up support and trying to increase the spotlight on those gooses at FFA HQ. Nonetheless the game has and will remain stalled whilst Gallop hangs around. Surely the next departure from the FFA payroll needs to be Gallop ?.

but refs havent really cost us any more this year than our own stupidity already had.

i mean, Hoff did kick out. Sure, argue degrees of damage all you want, but the act does warrant a red.
    Vargas' did actually 'deserve' 2 yellows. Sure the refs explanation was crap, but every day of the week he can be assessed two cards.
    and lets be fair, the mood he was in he was def getting a 2nd one that day for sure.

Boogs (even though hes a great bloke) def gave away a pen in the last minute against Adelaide.
    Johnny K lost his man for the equalizer vs Roar. Blame the coach for not seeing that.
    We've copped some 'rough' decisions, but 'wrong'? im not so sure. certainly not enough to have us any closer to the semis.

Soft red for Vargas, unintentional handball in the box. Hoffman rolled over, he didn't kick out. Even o'neill said he didn't notice.
    Roar should have had a man sent off in the first half, the list could go on, so many "little" things... like the 2 penalties on NTS where var didn't even investigate.
    No one ever blamed boogs penalty on the ref, or Jk mistakes, or all the chances we've missed. We wouldn't be in a much better position, I agree. Still, it infuriates me.

All I can boycott is the myfootball app subscription, not going to renew it this season. They can do without my 15$

The “Newcastle Jets Supporters” Facebook page was trying to drum up support for a protest, eiher by Boycotting the derby or by staging a mass walk out.

Post was on Saturday at 8:53pm (to help anyone find it that may want to lose 15mins and a heap of brain cells).

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    The “Newcastle Jets Supporters” Facebook page was trying to drum up support for a protest, eiher by Boycotting the derby or by staging a mass walk out.

Post was on Saturday at 8:53pm (to help anyone find it that may want to lose 15mins and a heap of brain cells).
    If Facebook was any indicator of true community sentiment then Hillary would be President.

Nf.net is the one true arbiter.

Correct use of quotation marks, SammyD
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Am I right in thinking that that group is run by a bunch of 15 year olds?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    I've no idea. There are 2 pages.

I don't follow either because their responses and reactions was too much for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

If Vargas gets his second yellow for the blow up Matt Simon and brosque should miss every second week through suspension...it was a ****ing joke....the game the other night between the scum and roar Simon hacked down their fullback, gave away a free kick then turned around and screamed at the ref who was 20M away...he should have carded him on the spot.

As far as hoff goes it was dumb but what the **** is O’Neil doing stepping back over him in the first place?

Brisbane game, sure Johnny lost his man but roar should have been down to 10 much earlier in the match than that.

We seem to be picking up yellows for nothing, like the one Boogaard got a couple of weeks ago from a fair tackle, while the opposition seem to get away with a hackfest. I’m sure plenty of jets cards have been missed but when it is appears that it is becoming the norm rather than the exception questions need to be asked.

Whole problem is, and it goes for any sport, there is no accountability on the refs. They don’t have to front press conferences or field questions on how they came to a decision. They just have a mouthpiece that says all’s good....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    Is it a school night? Maybe they aren’t allowed to go so are calling it a “boycott”

Quote Originally Posted by redwah View Post
    If Vargas gets his second yellow for the blow up Matt Simon and brosque should miss every second week through suspension...it was a ****ing joke....the game the other night between the scum and roar Simon hacked down their fullback, gave away a free kick then turned around and screamed at the ref who was 20M away...he should have carded him on the spot.

As far as hoff goes it was dumb but what the **** is O’Neil doing stepping back over him in the first place?

Brisbane game, sure Johnny lost his man but roar should have been down to 10 much earlier in the match than that.

We seem to be picking up yellows for nothing, like the one Boogaard got a couple of weeks ago from a fair tackle, while the opposition seem to get away with a hackfest. I’m sure plenty of jets cards have been missed but when it is appears that it is becoming the norm rather than the exception questions need to be asked.

Whole problem is, and it goes for any sport, there is no accountability on the refs. They don’t have to front press conferences or field questions on how they came to a decision. They just have a mouthpiece that says all’s good....
    Yep and incompetent mouthpiece at that. F&*k off Ben Wilson you have been in your position for far too long and week after week you laughably defend abysmally performing referees who officiate without a worry in the world because you will come out and defend there useless asses.

Sorry Wilson but you really hit an all time new low with your suggestion that hacker O'Neill accidentally trod on Hoff. You are a joke Ben Wilson and if the FFA had a CEO with any ability you would have been let go sometime ago.