Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Olyroos AFC U-23 games.

Olyroos AFC U-23 games.

6-0 win over Cambodia (is that who Honda is managing as a side hustle?) In the first qualifying game. Good to see us actually break teams down for once.

https://dailyfootballshow.com/olyroo...over-cambodia/

Champness with 2 goals.

Vujica started at LB and did well.

Didn't watch the game. Just read a game report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Chinese Taipei up next.

Then South Korea.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Chinese Taipei up next.

Then South Korea.
    6-0 win. Vujica got 2 Assists I think.

Someone commented "they won't fit into the Socceroos setup if they keep scoring like this", haha.

2-2 draw v SK means they are through.

Last 10 mins of passing the ball backwards and forwards apparently.

What’s happening to our youth?
    Why are they doing okay.
    Has somebody even told them not to attack yet.
    Gypo Arnold probably hasn’t had anything to do with them yet.

So are they into the Olympics or are we still a chance of completely shitting the bed and continuing our dismal run at youth level?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    So are they into the Olympics or are we still a chance of completely shitting the bed and continuing our dismal run at youth level?
    No they qualified for the Finals in Thailand in January next year

16 team tournament and the top 3/4 qualify for Tokyo
    Depends if the Japanese as hosts make semis or not as they already auto qualified

All that was the qualifying tournament for the tournament. It our continued failures that seen us drawn with Sth Korea in the group stage that put us in this spot

Brandon Wilson, Nathan Atkinson, Lachlan wale and Riley Mcgree all banned from internationals for up to 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Brandon Wilson, Nathan Atkinson, Lachlan wale and Riley Mcgree all banned from internationals for up to 9 months.
    What exactly did they do?

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    What exactly did they do?
    Supposedly they went out late and had some consensual group fornication. Don't know the exact details. But no police trouble of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Supposedly they went out late and had some consensual group fornication. Don't know the exact details. But no police trouble of anything.
    https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/...19-p53c3r.html

There's absolutely no such thing as consensual group fornication involving multiple footballers and one female.

They may not have raped her perse but I'd be very confident that if she could have foreseen the result she would never have participated.

All four players are absolute grubs and neither the game or society has a place for this type of behaviour.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 20-11-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    There's absolutely no such thing as consensual group fornication involving multiple footballers and one female.
    This statement is just flat out false. Each circumstance has its own context and there is no possible way you can throw a blanket statement over all of them like that and expect it to be correct. I personally have been told first-hand accounts, from at least one female, that directly prove your statement wrong. To add a remote amount of detail to this, I used to be involved with a girl whose sister was a "groupie" for an NRL team and without even stretching I can think of at least 4 stories I have been told that don't fit your theory there, one of which even involved a formal contract. I am not advocating for this act to happen fyi. I am just pointing out it does happen, and there is such thing as consensual group fornication involving footballers and women, and you'd have to know each individual circumstance to judge whether it was or not.

Without knowing the full context of the situation with these footballers for this specific circumstance, it's hard to also conclude how grubby or how fit they are or aren't for society either tbh. All we know for sure is they have been judged to have broken the National Code of Conduct, they are able to appeal their sanctions, and that a complaint was made by a female which was later withdrawn.

My main judgement drawn from this is at least Riley McGree is an idiot. With his form he has a genuine claim to a senior National Team spot. I see him as Dimi's main threat for a place, so for him to not fly under the radar and impress his coaches both on and off the field is really hurtful to his own awesome chances. I'm really intrigued to find out why he has less of a punishment than the other players though, it's almost as if there isn't a blanket statement, blanket punishment and blanket judgement you can just throw over all of the players here when even the people involved are being dealt with differently..
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    This statement is just flat out false. Each circumstance has its own context and there is no possible way you can throw a blanket statement over all of them like that and expect it to be correct. I personally have been told first-hand accounts, from at least one female, that directly prove your statement wrong. To add a remote amount of detail to this, I used to be involved with a girl whose sister was a "groupie" for an NRL team and without even stretching I can think of at least 4 stories I have been told that don't fit your theory there, one of which even involved a formal contract. I am not advocating for this act to happen fyi. I am just pointing out it does happen, and there is such thing as consensual group fornication involving footballers and women, and you'd have to know each individual circumstance to judge whether it was or not.

Without knowing the full context of the situation with these footballers for this specific circumstance, it's hard to also conclude how grubby or how fit they are or aren't for society either tbh. All we know for sure is they have been judged to have broken the National Code of Conduct, they are able to appeal their sanctions, and that a complaint was made by a female which was later withdrawn.

My main judgement drawn from this is at least Riley McGree is an idiot. With his form he has a genuine claim to a senior National Team spot. I see him as Dimi's main threat for a place, so for him to not fly under the radar and impress his coaches both on and off the field is really hurtful to his own awesome chances. I'm really intrigued to find out why he has less of a punishment than the other players though, it's almost as if there isn't a blanket statement, blanket punishment and blanket judgement you can just throw over all of the players here when even the people involved are being dealt with differently..
    I've been to parties before and witnessed females begging groups of blokes to bang them - I've even been one of the blokes the females have solicited - on occasions to participate.

But these females are not of sound mind which means that it's not consensual.

Are you telling me that the sister of your female friend was a perfectly normal / reasonable person without any "issues" ?
    Last edited by The Dunster; 20-11-2019 at 09:43 AM.

pfffft, theres heaps of clips on the internet of chicks with groups of blokes and they look like they are having a jolly good time, and the cinematography is fantastic btw.

also, gypo Arnolds lack of comment is just typically him. such a weak prick.

as for McGree, i can only assume that because he's a real chance of missing senior games, his punishment (even though shorter) is having just as big, if not bigger impact on his career.
    legit though if all this has come about because they stiffed her for a lift home then its poor play from the boys. gotta show the proper respect after an all in everyone knows that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Why didn't the four players just stay back at the motel room and root each other like real men rather than share a chick between them ?
    Last edited by The Dunster; 20-11-2019 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I've been to parties before and witnessed females begging groups of blokes to bang them - I've even been one of the blokes the females have solicited - on occasions to participate.

But these females are not of sound mind which means that it's not consensual.

Are you telling me that the sister of your female friend was a perfectly normal / reasonable person without any "issues" ?
    You've gone from a very broad objective (false) statement to a high level of subjectivity here..

You're asking the wrong person because I am of the belief that no person, including you and me, fits the bill of perfectly normal and reasonable. Everyone has issues.

This example is also referring to people involved in the NRL, of which I have many more judgements about their character based exclusively off that fact.

But in the instance of this female friend, there were lawyers present from both sides for the contract story, and my very brief and loose understanding is a lawyer has to make sure the person signing contracts are of a state of mind you are asking about here.

Your stories sound wild. Your blanket statement that there is no such thing as consensual agreements in any of those scenarios ever, is wrong.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    also, gypo Arnolds lack of comment is just typically him. such a weak prick.
    I also took a massive amount of pleasure from this.
    OK

Didnt Riley not return to us because his GF was in Melbourne and now he's done something with the olyroos lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Everyone has issues.
    i dont have any issues.

Cheers,
    Plague.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Your stories sound wild.
    I actually wish none of it was true to be honest. Too many of the people I partied with back then are no longer around - and it isn't because of old age.
    That's why I'm so against people normalising such behaviour - it more often than not has tragic consequences.