All this stuff coming out of the club / Lawrie is good to know. He seems to cop a lot of flack. I am thinking (hoping to believe) from what we hear that the situation is as he says:
- getting nothing / very little out of Lee
- the club having to find alternate funds / making financial decisions to keep a float (ie off loading players for money) so that existing players and staff keep getting paid (this would be a nightmare to manage/juggle).
- now trying to find a cheap coach (fit the "budget") to progress the season.
- trying hard to sell the club to divorce from "lack of funds lee" and hoping a buyer will exist and be likely to give us money to spend. This one in this current climate must be too big an ask. Who would want to take it on, especially with the a-league being in a dire state.....
Anyway, i am hoping to believe this, and if the case, it seems the club is doing it's best to keep a float. Trouble too is, with players saying they want out but are contract binding how is this going to effect all the players - "mentality". Again, if this is correct, i feel that maybe some muck (blame) could be thrown Robbo's way for possibly stirring this to get his pick of players out of there across to him. If so, this is a bit i have problem with. Ok, he had a get out clause in his contract because we couldn't afford his price without it, leaving is tough for us, but ok, its in his contract, but his actions thereafter are "do whatever it takes, shit all over us" to get the outcome he wants with ripping players from us and it's not "ethical". I maybe wrong with this "assumption", but this is what i suspect / it feels like.

Yeah, i live a fairy tale world. I can only hope..... I too am worried about our club.