Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1215

Thread: 2019/20 Squad

  1. #1081
    Senior Member turbojetfireV8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    He is arriving today I heard but yeah depends on fitness and visa etc
    Presser on Jets site:

    https://www.newcastlejets.com.au/vid...-february-2020
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

  2. #1082
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,789
    Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    if Ridenton is a free agent now wouldn't it make it easier for him to sign for an A-League club if he wanted for the rest of this season?
    Can only sign for another a-league club if he became a free agent in the January window.

  3. #1083
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,635
    What happened to his Championship loan?

    Trial*
    Last edited by Bremsstrahlung; 26-02-2020 at 09:12 AM.

  4. #1084
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,434
    Jets have removed the post about Ridenton
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  5. #1085
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Jets have removed the post about Ridenton
    Im guessing the comment section

  6. #1086
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,434
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    I’m guessing the comment section
    Even on their website?
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  7. #1087
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,637
    I'd say the Member has gone postal and is holding Lawrie hostage until Ridenton is reinstated.

  8. #1088
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,242
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I'd say the Member has gone postal and is holding Lawrie hostage until Ridenton is reinstated.
    I ain't going down for that guy
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  9. #1089
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,750
    I'd rather have Ridenton than half the other trash that McKinna has signed... Fitzgerald, Millar, Jair, Brown, the list goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  10. #1090
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I'd rather have Ridenton than half the other trash that McKinna has signed... Fitzgerald, Millar, Jair, Brown, the list goes on.

    From an ability perspective i would say some some of those players you listed as comparative.

  11. #1091
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,750
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    From an ability perspective i would say some some of those players you listed as comparative.
    Brown could maybe pass as well. But couldn't run, he made Kanta look like Kante. The rest are absolutely honking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  12. #1092
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    26
    Ridenton is gash. Move along

  13. #1093
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,750
    Quote Originally Posted by finzee View Post
    Ridenton is gash. Move along
    Not disagreeing, but he's still better than some others who we have signed in the past and some that are still here. No point celebrating losing one of we keep signing the same thing over and over again. Plus, at least Ridenton didn't have the stench of Gosford on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  14. #1094
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Not disagreeing, but he's still better than some others who we have signed in the past and some that are still here. No point celebrating losing one of we keep signing the same thing over and over again. Plus, at least Ridenton didn't have the stench of Gosford on him.
    Not from a taking up visa spot perspective.

  15. #1095
    Senior Member StannyCFCJET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Newy
    Posts
    4,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Not from a taking up visa spot perspective.
    bang on and should be the only argument. Does Frodo want Ridenton or Ledley, That is the only thing that should matter
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��


    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

  16. #1096
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    bang on and should be the only argument. Does Frodo want Ridenton or Ledley, That is the only thing that should matter
    Haven't seen Ledley play yet. He could be worse than Ridenton.

  17. #1097
    Senior Member Frodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    2,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Not from a taking up visa spot perspective.
    Yeah, 100% agree that he wasn't deserving of a Visa spot. But I think you understand the point I'm trying to make about Ridenton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

  18. #1098
    Senior Member MFKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    KOTARA STH
    Posts
    15,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Haven't seen Ledley play yet. He could be worse than Ridenton.
    Being the bloke couldn't get a club in UK with his CV and has barely played in the last 2 years at 33 years of age alarm bells really should be ringing that we ain't done a Jardel again

    I will give the guy until 8pm Saturday night before an assessment can be made
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post

    Double-eff-aye should introduce a 3rd division and dump these ice addict welfare living scumbags straight there. dont even let them get their stink anywhere near 2nd division.

  19. #1099
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Haven't seen Ledley play yet. He could be worse than Ridenton.
    Where have you been, Bloke has already played 80 plus games for the shirt.

  20. #1100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    169
    If he is a jardel then lucky its a short term deal... Hardly know the bloke and probably wont watch any of his highlights. I'll say he will be great next year after we sign him due to a few decent performances in the last few games of this season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •