Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1988

Thread: 2019/20 Squad

Isn't he very similar to Roy? Gets into the box well, isn't the greatest finisher but serviceable and likes to talk shit/fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Isn't he very similar to Roy? Gets into the box well, isn't the greatest finisher but serviceable and likes to talk shit/fight?
    was gonna ask what type of player he is cause i haven't seen much of him.

No matter how he plays he's gonna be a better sub then either of the petratos boys up front

how many upcoming but green strikers do we need though? I woulda thought we have other positions that are light on as far as cover is concerned, we even gonna get the ball forward from passing to and between the backs continuously when van Egghead takes charge on Friday?
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    how many upcoming but green strikers do we need though? I woulda thought we have other positions that are light on as far as cover is concerned, we even gonna get the ball forward from passing to and between the backs continuously when van Egghead takes charge on Friday?
    We have Yuel and O Donovan who play upfront together. 100% needed someone else

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    We have Yuel and O Donovan who play upfront together. 100% needed someone else
    Totally agree.id argue other than the Phoenix game, we haven't scored any good goals yet. Everything been deflections and set pieces. We need way more talent up front. If this dude is it, then let him have a crack.

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    Nope, O Toole, Johny K and slam Dunc to complete more passes between the three of them than the entire opposition combined.

GVE to come out in his post match presser's to inform us all that is the only statistical result that matters.

GVE Mk11 all over again

A little salty that we are giving najjarine game time and experience and watching him improve. And then he’ll score 3 against us next season for city.
    I understand that’s the loan system.

Meanwhile, our “loanees” are off playing with no intention of returning, I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    A little salty that we are giving najjarine game time and experience and watching him improve. And then he’ll score 3 against us next season for city.

Meanwhile, our “loanees” are off playing with no intention of returning, I imagine.
    There may be a buyout clause in our favour

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    Were dealing with Man City not some low budget aleague club. There is 0% chance of him staying in Newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by The Hacker View Post
    There's no fees paid between A League clubs at the moment. Unless that is changing now the clubs run the A League?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post

No, I would think our loanees would be returning unless a better offer comes along. They only reason they went out on loan was to balance the books post-COVID and because we were running short of money. Now that the money situation is sorted I would hazard a guess that at the very least Donachie would be coming back at the end of the IPL season (unless they offered a decent transfer fee to make it permanent), and we already know that Millar is also returning.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Jerks doing a bit of "ooohhh, a signing" mystery posting.

https://twitter.com/NewcastleJetsFC/...95779351429120
    Coming soon... eyes emoji
    http://bit.ly/TransferCentre21
    #ALeague #NTUA #NeverTearUsApart
    And this elsewhere from earlier.

https://twitter.com/harimau_abroad/s...29951368777728

Naturalized Malaysian player Liridon Krasniqi is now in Australia. He has been linked with Newcastle Jets.

And it's the other one from Malaysia... maybe Liridon is later.

https://www.newcastlejetsfc.com.au/n...-202021-season

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post

Are we angling for Najib Razak to buy us?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post

Later he was.

Adding these two malasyian guys (assuming they are decent), along with prso, apostolos and returning millar has me feeling a bit more confident for the rest of this season. I still doubt we will be top 6, but adding this extra depth to a pretty bare bones squad that is somehow managing to compete pretty well has me thinkin we might do alright
    Last edited by Mark325; 05-02-2021 at 02:55 PM.

The Jets' Instagram has gone from 36.4K followers to 40.2K (and counting) in just a few hours.
    Hundreds of comments from Indonesian and Malaysian users (there are no more than 20-30 comments normally under any post).
    Might need a translator though

Quote Originally Posted by mic22 View Post
    The Jets' Instagram has gone from 36.4K followers to 40.2K (and counting) in just a few hours.
    Hundreds of comments from Indonesian and Malaysian users (there are no more than 20-30 comments normally under any post).
    Might need a translator though
    Does Malaysia have a version of Usain Bolt?
    Might just be the perfect #branding.

If these guys do well, we could have the highest number of viewers of any team in the A league. I think this is the plan, and a good plan, but not just for the lower teams, every team needs to get onboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    You are easily the worst person on this forum. Srs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark325 View Post
    Adding these two malasyian guys (assuming they are decent), along with prso, apostolos and returning millar has me feeling a bit more confident for the rest of this season. I still doubt we will be top 6, but adding this extra depth to a pretty bare bones squad that is somehow managing to compete pretty well has me thinkin we might do alright
    Just to clarify one is a naturalised Malaysian (from Kosovo) and the other is Indonesian.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast