Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 1988

Thread: 2019/20 Squad

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    When he's right I think Kanta is one of the best players in the league.
    But, and I hate to say this - I think the club needs to let him go if he doesn't make a return to the match day squad this season.
    He no longer offers enough reward to cover the risk.
    Tend to agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    But, and I hate to say this - I think the club needs to let him go if he doesn't make a return to the match day squad this season.
    He no longer offers enough reward to cover the risk.
    I feel like he would almost agree with this. He has had a bad run with injuries unfortunately and probably needs to do something else next year.

Am I right in remembering that he has a degree in something already? I think a few of those boys all got degrees whilst training with us in their earlier days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Being a 10yr player at the club only 50% of his contract deal goes toward the cap, Regardless he is a good player on his day he just doesn't have enough of those days being so injury prone.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I feel like he would almost agree with this. He has had a bad run with injuries unfortunately and probably needs to do something else next year.

Am I right in remembering that he has a degree in something already? I think a few of those boys all got degrees whilst training with us in their earlier days.
    I think you are remembering correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    I think you are remembering correctly.
    I wanna say psychology.
    Radiography also rings a bell. Not sure if he started with this and moved to pysch or if I’m getting confused with maybe Virgili?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    I wanna say psychology.
    Radiography also rings a bell. Not sure if he started with this and moved to pysch or if I’m getting confused with maybe Virgili?
    Psych is correct.

https://www.newcastle.edu.au/newsroo...en-kantarovski

Should start handing out his business card to team mates. And fans.

Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    Should start handing out his business card to team mates. And fans.
    Maybe part of next seasons membership package along with Mattiske requiring our account details so the club can adopt a " Pay Per View " scheme. Every time we attend MJ Stadium to view a game the club can pay us.

Kanta out for season surprise surprise.

Noticed recently that mustafa amini and conor Chapman were both free agents currently. Imo better options than we have currently, not that they would probably consider us as an option. Thoughts?

Am i the only one who would like to know what the hell is the go with Donachie, Have i missed something about this bloke going on loan and why he has not come back to his so called " parent " club.

Maybe Mattiske could enlighten us when he comes out of hiding from putting his action plan together to hit his target of 10k membership next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjet View Post
    Kanta out for season surprise surprise.

Noticed recently that mustafa amini and conor Chapman were both free agents currently. Imo better options than we have currently, not that they would probably consider us as an option. Thoughts?
    They probably gave Kanta a new 5 year deal as the doctors were putting him under.

Both Amini and Chapman would be walk up starts

Ugar has been suffering from arthritis in the back according to the herald. Could explain his form

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Am i the only one who would like to know what the hell is the go with Donachie, Have i missed something about this bloke going on loan and why he has not come back to his so called " parent " club.

Maybe Mattiske could enlighten us when he comes out of hiding from putting his action plan together to hit his target of 10k membership next season.
    Donachie is still playing champions league for Goa, he wouldn’t want to go-away from that.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Apparently trying to extend naj and prso.

Apparently trying to extend naj and prso.
    Where did you here that? Happy with Naj, Not happy with Prso, hasnt shown enough to even have that convo
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Where did you here that? Happy with Naj, Not happy with Prso, hasnt shown enough to even have that convo
    Was a subscriber thing on the herald.
    I’m making a bit of an assumption since I don’t subscribe.
    Headline was like Jets in discussion with clubs to extend loan deals.
    And the first couple of sentences were about Melbourne city and Croatian club. So assumed that was the content of the article.

Also happy with naj. He shows a bit of spark.
    Prso id be happy with if he was signing and we could develop him. But atm, I’d rather give young Archie and Thurgate more game time to develop.

Was a subscriber thing on the herald.
    I’m making a bit of an assumption since I don’t subscribe.
    Headline was like Jets in discussion with clubs to extend loan deals.
    And the first couple of sentences were about Melbourne city and Croatian club. So assumed that was the content of the article.

Also happy with naj. He shows a bit of spark.
    Prso id be happy with if he was signing and we could develop him. But atm, I’d rather give young Archie and Thurgate more game time to develop.
    Summary was exactly that - working with City (who they see they have a better likelihood of favourable outcome) and Prso's club.

Also mentioned Krasniqi and Abimanyu but not as positive.

Also talked about the number of players off contract.

Today essentially says Boogs and Deans have had a private chat about his future and they will look at it again at the end of the season.
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Was Boogs always playing this year? Or was it a bit of a last minute thing with the Donachie stuff.
    I can’t remember ever seeing that he signed again, he just kind of turned up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Summary was exactly that - working with City (who they see they have a better likelihood of favourable outcome) and Prso's club.

Also mentioned Krasniqi and Abimanyu but not as positive.

Also talked about the number of players off contract.

Today essentially says Boogs and Deans have had a private chat about his future and they will look at it again at the end of the season.
    Isn't the season over already for us?

I'd let Krasniqi and Abimanyu go, keep Naj and keep Prso if the price is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Donachie is still playing champions league for Goa, he wouldn’t want to go-away from that.
    Cheers T