Page 46 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019/20 Squad

NBN last night on Moss retiring
    http://video.nbnnews.com.au/jetsmossy290120.mp4
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Whoops put this in the wrong thread

Lachy out indefinitely

https://www.newcastlejets.com.au/new...efinite-period

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    Whoops put this in the wrong thread

Lachy out indefinitely

https://www.newcastlejets.com.au/new...efinite-period
    No great loss

Boogaard is back

Roar confirm they will let Roy go.

Yes/No?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Roar confirm they will let Roy go.

Yes/No?
    This is ****ed up

We are discussing whether to sign a bloke who we thought wasn't good enough for us last season

Only at the Jets

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    This is ****ed up

We are discussing whether to sign a bloke who we thought wasn't good enough for us last season

Only at the Jets
    Just asking the question.

A simple "no" would suffice....

Mixed feelings .
    Based on current form (and history), no.
    But we desperately need someone who can score goals.

This is ****ed up

Only at the Jets
    Seriously, Roy was offered a one year deal last year. I'm sure nobody at the time doubted this move. If he was at the jets this year I'm sure the jets would be on a higher amount of points then they currently are.
    Anyone that says different probably are telling porkies....

Quote Originally Posted by riverboy View Post
    Seriously, Roy was offered a one year deal last year. I'm sure nobody at the time doubted this move. If he was at the jets this year I'm sure the jets would be on a higher amount of points then they currently are.
    Anyone that says different probably are telling porkies....
    Not really, I have watched all of Brisvegas's games this season and he has been ordinary at best when he has featured in there match day squad and made it onto the park. His form has been terrible hence why he firstly found himself on the bench and ultimately completely out of the squad.

The truth is if he were to go well here it would be a welcome form reversal on what he produced at the Roar.

According to the latest news he has done a deal to return to the Jets just in time before the window closed. 18 month deal apparently.

Maybe we need a thumbs up count not too dissimilar to the RBB's goal count for Roy

Bert must be kick'n back thinking WTF is this amateur hour shite with the club letting him go under him only to bring him back half a season later FFS. Bloke sitting back sipping his Lagavulin not knowing whether to lough or cry at the decision making of club management.

Potential upside, No more Hoff in a advanced role ( all for the bloke at FB ) and the biggest win , Fitzuseless told there is no starting spot for him and find his 37th club in the HAL or more to his standard Blacktown or Marconi.
    Last edited by 380; 01-02-2020 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post

According to the latest news he has done a deal to return to the Jets just in time before the window closed. 18 month deal apparently.
    https://www.newcastlejets.com.au/new...-18-month-deal

https://www.newcastlejets.com.au/sit...1136131837.jpg

Yep...email 11:52pm my Inbox. I wonder if that's when the deal was finalised too...

Gives new meaning to the 11th hour lol

as much as I love the Hoff this is definitely a better option up front, and he'll be back just in time for the derby

Can he play today?

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Not really, I have watched all of Brisvegas's games this season and he has been ordinary at best when he has featured in there match day squad and made it onto the park. His form has been terrible hence why he firstly found himself on the bench and ultimately completely out of the squad.

The truth is if he were to go well here it would be a welcome form reversal on what he produced at the Roar.

Maybe we need a thumbs up count not too dissimilar to the RBB's goal count for Roy

Bert must be kick'n back thinking WTF is this amateur hour shite with the club letting him go under him only to bring him back half a season later FFS. Bloke sitting back sipping his Lagavulin not knowing whether to lough or cry at the decision making of club management.

Potential upside, No more Hoff in a advanced role ( all for the bloke at FB ) and the biggest win , Fitzuseless told there is no starting spot for him and find his 37th club in the HAL or more to his standard Blacktown or Marconi.
    He scored 11 goals in 19 games last year, On that evidence he was wanted for this year.

Now watch all the same people who whined when he left whine now that he has returned.
    Twitter/Facebook logic......

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Now watch all the same people who whined when he left whine now that he has returned.
    Twitter/Facebook logic......
    I'm looking forward to hearing it from the old bloke behind me at the games. I'd love $1 for the amount of times I heard "how many chances can one bloke screw up?". For some reason he hasn't been doing it for Hoffman.

Now waiting for mckinna to install himself as Gaffa because we spent too much on players

Banned
    So we are coming stone motherless last we don't have a coach for some reason yet we are signing players??

WTF is going on??

Roy was deemed surplus last season now we go running back to him like some beta male simp ex lover does when he can't find anything new and we sign him for next year too so our new coach is stuck with him as well

We also sign some bloke Roar deemed that shit they got rid of him to bring in the head huntef Corey Brown in who was an epic failure at Victree

Even for us this is some next level inconpetence
    Last edited by MFKS; 01-02-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Roy was deemed surplus last season now we go running back to him like some beta male simp ex lover does when he can't find anything new and we sign him for next year too so our new coach is stuck with him as well

Even for us this is some next level inconpetence
    Never let facts get in the way, hey?

Roy was offered a contract. He turned it down in favour of better terms from the Roar.

I don’t even know where to start on your last sentence....