Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1988

Thread: 2019/20 Squad

So Nabbout screws us over first after we give him an opportunity when no one else does.

Champness then screws us over deciding to leave the club where he gets an opportunity for his shit rapping career that was never going to happen. He now does us over again by signing for Brisbane after the jets kept money for him when he came back instead of using it on another player instead.

Carl is then given an opportunity after being out of a job for a little while, stays for about 5 minutes and is now looking to get in bed with a rival club.

Maybe it’s the type of people that the jets are signing that is the issue. I understand there are egos in football but these guys are just plain scum with no sense of loyalty. I don’t care how we go next season, what would be nice is if we could build a football club of good people to start with, then go from there.

Anyone that uses Twitter able to hit up the gypo CEO and find out wtf is going on there??
    I nominate you, Mr Baggins..

Quote Originally Posted by ABCDEF View Post
    So Nabbout screws us over first after we give him an opportunity when no one else does.

Champness then screws us over deciding to leave the club where he gets an opportunity for his shit rapping career that was never going to happen. He now does us over again by signing for Brisbane after the jets kept money for him when he came back instead of using it on another player instead.

Carl is then given an opportunity after being out of a job for a little while, stays for about 5 minutes and is now looking to get in bed with a rival club.

Maybe it’s the type of people that the jets are signing that is the issue. I understand there are egos in football but these guys are just plain scum with no sense of loyalty. I don’t care how we go next season, what would be nice is if we could build a football club of good people to start with, then go from there.
    What's this 'screwed us' business?
    Only one bloke getting screwed here and that's that gypo ceo. Be grouse if some other club tried to poach him instead.
    Stop looking at it any harder than realising we have someone in charge who keeps coming off looking like a sucker.
    Con won the comp then told anyone that tried to strongarm him to walk. That's because Con was the one true boss.

CLub have announced they have received a formal approach and have given permission for the two parties to meet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

We must be in serious financial trouble if we can't say "No".
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    If I was a player or involved with the club and seeing all these decisions made, I’d be walking too.
    Maybe we are in a worse position than we were lead to believe.

For the 1st time I remember Lawrie is silent. Says it all

WSW could offer us Suarez's +1 and we'd take it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    For the 1st time I remember Lawrie is silent. Says it all
    Preach.
    OK

Ideal scenario here, if Carl goes, is we get Labi in return.
    OK

Spare me the reflexive responses. But GVE is Newy, is available, knows youth, knows Australian football and is the greatest coach in this club's history.

He won't be available forever. I'll be pissed if the club doesn't approach him.

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    Spare me the reflexive responses. But GVE is Newy, is available, knows youth, knows Australian football and is the greatest coach in this club's history.

We should not be signing a new coach until we have been sold.

I’m looking forward to seeing if we can coin the term “demolition phase” instead of “rebuilding”

Quote Originally Posted by ABCDEF View Post

100% Agree, We need some loyal player's and a loyal coach. We shouldn't be a stepping stone club for other A League clubs. Wonder if any player's have release clauses with Robinson going? Ibini?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    100% Agree, We need some loyal player's and a loyal coach. We shouldn't be a stepping stone club for other A League clubs. Wonder if any player's have release clauses with Robinson going? Ibini?
    For sure.

Too many pencil dix on here saying its ok to go where ever for whatever aka frodo. So back up you weak cunce lets get a decent side and keep them.

And that coach Carl twat can keeping on rollin
    Last edited by traffic light; 14-10-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Stubbins > GVE

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    Stubbins > GVE
    Deans > daylight > Money > everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    For sure.

Too many pencil dix on here saying its ok to go where ever for whatever aka frodo. So back up you weak cunce lets get a decent side and keep them.

And that coach Carl twat can keeping on rollin
    Rent free buddy.

Rent free!!!
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Nicky Carle is doing his A- Badge and he always wanted to come back to Newy. Give him a crack. Currently coaching NPL 2 SD Raiders I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Nicky Carle is doing his A- Badge and he always wanted to come back to Newy. Give him a crack.
    Sure, as a junior assistant.

Sure, as a junior assistant.
    To Arthur Papas?

I assume it's time to get that thread restarted again.