Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FFA Cup Round of 32 | Melbourne Victory v Newcastle Jets | Wed 7th Aug 2019 1930

What no Irish Messi signed sealed and delivered for this game.

Greater concern is Victory still looking for an Australian midfielder for there squad. Wonder if Dimi is happy with the cut price Vegemite sandwich approach of our club this season and could he be persuaded to join his mate Nabs at Victory. Shirley his Socceroos chances increase starting for a club who's ambition is greater than just making up the numbers with a bit of loose shrapnel.

Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    What no Irish Messi signed sealed and delivered for this game.

Greater concern is Victory still looking for an Australian midfielder for there squad. Wonder if Dimi is happy with the cut price Vegemite sandwich approach of our club this season and could he be persuaded to join his mate Nabs at Victory. Shirley his Socceroos chances increase starting for a club who's ambition is greater than just making up the numbers with a bit of loose shrapnel.
    Think he enjoys just being with family

They didn't all go with him to Korea.

If the interest in Wes is legit do you think that is so a 37yr old can run up and down the sideline all day ?
    Last edited by 380; 06-08-2019 at 06:14 PM.

They didn't all go with him to Korea.

If the interest in Wes is legit do you think that is so a 37yr old can run up and down the sideline all day ?
    Wes will have to play in the middle and the wide men Joey/Hoff/Dimi/Fitzy will need to run all day
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Wes will have to play in the middle and the wide men Joey/Hoff/Dimi/Fitzy will need to run all day
    It is the A League

Any one on their last legs with any talent will look like a superstar in this comp

Ok Wes in the middle ya reckon and that wouldn't put Dimi's nose out of joint.

Who would be better suited in the middle and who can play out wide?

Who would be better suited in the middle and who can play out wide?
    You are missing the point entirely but thats ok. Not a matter of who is better suited its about Dimi feeling the middle of the park role is his and if he does not play that role he will be one pissed off player.

Where one can play and where one wants to play are two different things. If Dimi is under any impression whatsoever he ain't being looked upon as the starting number #10 i am tipping now he will not be here by seasons end and would not surprise me he would begin looking into getting out of his deal here if a club like the Victory with dollars still to spend on an Australian midfielder were to begin sniffing around.

You think i am making this about his ability to play a position when what i am saying is its about what position he wants to play and what position he will not be content to be playing.

You are missing the point entirely but thats ok. Not a matter of who is better suited its about Dimi feeling the middle of the park role is his and if he does not play that role he will be one pissed off player.

Where one can play and where one wants to play are two different things. If Dimi is under any impression whatsoever he ain't being looked upon as the starting number #10 i am tipping now he will not be here by seasons end and would not surprise me he would begin looking into getting out of his deal here if a club like the Victory with dollars still to spend on an Australian midfielder were to begin sniffing around.

You think i am making this about his ability to play a position when what i am saying is its about what position he wants to play and what position he will not be content to be playing.
    Team comes first, If Wes is better in the middle then Dimi then Dimi can suck it up and play out wide. If he then wants to leave so be it, No one is bigger then the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

I get your point: the team built around Dimi as a 10, then a better 10 comes in, Dimi disgruntled. Makes sense.
    However: if the chemistry between Dimi and "new 10" is good, if he creates more space for Dimi to do his thing, if goals start coming... we'll see Dimis mood change very rapidly.

NBN yesterday on cup squad
    http://video.nbnnews.com.au/jetsleave060819.mp4

Can't see tonight's footage on their site, but they mentioned in tonight's news speculation on Hoolahan signing, is being reported by Irish press as having signed with us and will possibly be announced locally this week.
    Last edited by turbojetfireV8; 07-08-2019 at 07:51 PM. Reason: forgot to mention
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Not a bad start... firs missed chance of the season though :/

Banned
    Actually the most impressive thing on display is actually Dimis hairstyle

You get a look like that going and you be beating the women away with a stick

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    NBN yesterday on cup squad
    http://video.nbnnews.com.au/jetsleave060819.mp4

Can't see tonight's footage on their site, but they mentioned in tonight's news speculation on Hoolahan signing, is being reported by Irish press as having signed with us and will possibly be announced locally this week.
    Arrived in the country today, lord griff picked him up from the airport.

That the Jets I know and love. At least we look ready for the season ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Well, at least he didn't celebrate.

bahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahha

also: bhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhah ahhah

good finish.

who was it that coughed the ball up then put in a fantastic 1/2 jog, 1/2 nap, in response?

make that dude captain.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Signed up for Kayo free trial just in time to see that go in, best $20/month i've ever spent.

Onya Millar. Another Gypo undermining us from within

Seriously ****ing amatures. What the **** are we doing at training? We're just jogging around taking the piss