Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Premier Club SAP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by londonboy View Post
    Are these kids being actively recruited, or are they attending open trials and getting selected that way? Hopefully the Magic kids not selected are able to find somewhere to play elsewhere.

Anyone know if clubs help kids not retained at their clubs to find somewhere else to play? If these kids have been at a club for a long time it would be nice to know clubs still look out for them, even if they don't have a place for them anymore. Everyone knows everyone in the Newcastle football world, so I hope a few calls are made and kids are helped on their way.
    I know our club offered kids not selected in SAP opportunities to play in the net program or community sides.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    You’re a deadset clown and have no idea what you’re talking about.
    90% of Magic’s SAP kids have come from the juniors so stop talking shit.
    I know my son has been there with the same teammates since under 6/7s with a couple added this year.
    Why does everyone put magic down? Because they are successful I’m guessing.
    Our coach informed us that all the kids will be retained for SAP and only need to add 4 players for next years 11s and I know the 10s kept their boys also and were more than happy with kids they had.
    I just don’t get this agenda against magic and I’m glad I took my son there to play.
    Listen to this grub trying to back up the grub club. Wouldnt expect anything less.

You poach well before 9 & 10s. But the worst thing about the filthy culture is the win at all costs, play like grubs when you lose and arrogant when you win. I dont see this very often from other clubs.

As above you grabbed most 2020 13s from SAP and kept 4 Net players. bye grub

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Listen to this grub trying to back up the grub club. Wouldnt expect anything less.

You poach well before 9 & 10s. But the worst thing about the filthy culture is the win at all costs, play like grubs when you lose and arrogant when you win. I dont see this very often from other clubs.

As above you grabbed most 2020 13s from SAP and kept 4 Net players. bye grub

Hahahahahha Sounds like someone’s kid has either been cut or spanked by magic, I can taste the saltiness through the phone 🤣🤣🤣 on ya bike loser. Club champions. 🏆 #magic

What are you on about goose? who said they “always” keep their players? No club can “always” keep their players, what a stupid moronic comment that is.
    I know so please stop making silly claims.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    I know so please stop making silly claims.
    You know nothing!! Just like to spread rumours about magic because you have some agenda against them. Hate all you want but it’s pretty pathetic that you’re so infatuated with SAP football and to me it just stinks of either you or your son being rejected by them at some point. I can understand a rivalry when they get older but to have so much hate for a club at SAP and NPL level is beyond me. Build a bridge and get over it.

You know nothing!! Just like to spread rumours about magic because you have some agenda against them. Hate all you want but it’s pretty pathetic that you’re so infatuated with SAP football and to me it just stinks of either you or your son being rejected by them at some point. I can understand a rivalry when they get older but to have so much hate for a club at SAP and NPL level is beyond me. Build a bridge and get over it.
    Mate, you're not doing yourself any favours. You're just feeding the trolls. No club is perfect at the end of the day.

Excellent, can I join in.

Here is my Barnyard, i own it.

and here is a recent photo of my dad, who obviously is much bigger than all your dads.

cheers,
    Plague.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Mate, you're not doing yourself any favours. You're just feeding the trolls. No club is perfect at the end of the day.
    I’m not trying to do myself a favour, I just can’t understand a person calling SAP and NPL teams “grubs” they are kids ffs. He cries about poaching but has he ever thought a kid may wanna play for them and has approached magic or gone to their trials? I bet he wouldn’t be calling them grubs if he wasn’t hiding behind his keyboard 😉 carry on. Just looked on the other forums (ZPL)and he calls the suns grubs also hmmmm is there a pattern here?

I’m not trying to do myself a favour, I just can’t understand a person calling SAP and NPL teams “grubs” they are kids ffs. He cries about poaching but has he ever thought a kid may wanna play for them and has approached magic or gone to their trials? I bet he wouldn’t be calling them grubs if he wasn’t hiding behind his keyboard 😉 carry on. Just looked on the other forums (ZPL)and he calls the suns grubs also hmmmm is there a pattern here?
    With the winning culture you go on with on here, if you are a coach or some type of rep of Magic then i could probably get why you could be called a 'grub'. With your mentality i hope you don't coach any kids it will only ruin any chance they have of being the best they can be. There are plenty on here offering you advice might need to start thinking about taking some.

Just out of curiosity. With the Jets academy needing a U13 team for the 2021 and I would suggest most of the players from the Emerging Jets who have just joined NPL clubs would be the better players in that age group and could be selected do the clubs have any plans put in place to replace the Emerging Jets kids in 2021 that have joined their club this season?

Just looked on the other forums (ZPL)and he calls the suns grubs also hmmmm is there a pattern here?
    There is a pattern, but I don't think it is the one you are implying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    With the winning culture you go on with on here, if you are a coach or some type of rep of Magic then i could probably get why you could be called a 'grub'. With your mentality i hope you don't coach any kids it will only ruin any chance they have of being the best they can be. There are plenty on here offering you advice might need to start thinking about taking some.
    Coach? No don’t have the patience, but I reckon I might know a little bit more than you about the game, just a little 😉

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pastor399 View Post
    There is a pattern, but I don't think it is the one you are implying.
    Yeah I think it may be, I’m not Macedonian myself but I find them great people, I look forward to a kebapi roll every week 😍

Banned
    Nice to see the parent of the year having a cry. Sad thing it's true.

Talking of patterns why do some of the kids at your club cry when they lose? It's only a game with no points. Pathetic culture and arrogance will do that.

Bit like some of their supporters on here hey yaa. great song too. Troll? lol god no that happens when you cant see the truth. Just observation and if you cant handle it then back to the grubhouse. Now for the win at all cost parent of the year to reply, carn!

Banned

Talking of patterns why do some of the kids at your club cry when they lose? It's only a game with no points. Pathetic culture and arrogance will do that.

Bit like some of their supporters on here hey yaa. great song too. Troll? lol god no that happens when you cant see the truth. Just observation and if you cant handle it then back to the grubhouse. Now for the win at all cost parent of the year to reply, carn!
    Hahaha ok I’ll bite, cry when they lose? 🤣🤣🤣 where do you come up with this crap? I don’t remember seeing anyone in our side cry over a loss, can’t speak about the other teams but didn’t notice anyone. You must keep a close eye on these things. But a kid crying because he’s lost a game is “pathetic culture” 🤦*♂️ They are 9 and 10yrs old you imbecile, they cry when they lose on a game of Fortnite or what ever they play on their PlayStation these days.
    You really do have issues don’t you? “Grubhouse” hahahah wtf is that? Are you a SAP player by any chance judging by your comments I don’t think I’m far off. “Win at all costs” another brilliant comment 🥴

Pathetic culture? Grubhouse? Not sure if that’s even a word but anyway. Win at all costs? You got all that from seeing a kid cry at a game? How about you pull your head in and let the kids enjoy their football and make their own mistakes and learn from them without you dickhead dads carrying on worse than the kids on a football forum about 10yr olds. Half of you probably never kicked a ball in your lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    Pathetic culture? Grubhouse? Not sure if that’s even a word but anyway. Win at all costs? You got all that from seeing a kid cry at a game? How about you pull your head in and let the kids enjoy their football and make their own mistakes and learn from them without you dickhead dads carrying on worse than the kids on a football forum about 10yr olds. Half of you probably never kicked a ball in your lives.
    wait, i didnt think Traffic Light has a kid in the current SAP setup does he?
    just thought it was some deep down hatred of one particular club and just goes thread to thread throwing shit up against a wall.
    i mean, im bored as **** by it but hes caping up for his cause and you gotta admire the blokes dedication.
    most people would have taken the hint 10 pages ago but little buddys still here, plugging away.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

If the kids are happy with SAP that's all that matters. If the kids aren't happy then changes need to be made. It's that simple.
    The dickhead parent element might have changed format but it's still something the game needs to eliminate.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 21-11-2019 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    If the kids are happy with SAP that's all that matters. If the kids aren't happy then changes need to be made. It's that simple.
    The dickhead parent element might have changed format but it's still something the game needs to eliminate.
    Dickhead parents are in every sport at every age, its not something that can be eliminated.
    It can however be influenced by each club proactively, unfortunately it doesn't always have the same re-enforcement from club to club.

I've been very happy with how Jaffas have communicated this through to parents from day 1 and there are some active club officials who will have words with parents/families if they are being too vocal on game days.
    There has been repeated emphasis on no coaching from the sidelines from parents, even to the extent of discouraging the coaches from instructing the players during the game. The latest newsletter was quite clear that poor parent behavior will be detrimental to a child's future selection.

Jaffas and Olympic had games last year where the coaches from both teams were banished from the sidelines and the players had to run subs themselves and figure out everything on their own. it was probably some of the best football I have watched.

Quote Originally Posted by THEBIGCHEESE View Post
    Just out of curiosity. With the Jets academy needing a U13 team for the 2021 and I would suggest most of the players from the Emerging Jets who have just joined NPL clubs would be the better players in that age group and could be selected do the clubs have any plans put in place to replace the Emerging Jets kids in 2021 that have joined their club this season?
    Charlestown have taken 8 of the Emerging Jets into their U13 squad for 2020 so if a number of them get re-selected in Jets for 2021 it will leave a bit of a hole.