Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Premier Club SAP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Carl View Post
    Charlestown have taken 8 of the Emerging Jets into their U13 squad for 2020 so if a number of them get re-selected in Jets for 2021 it will leave a bit of a hole.
    😱 what other clubs outside Magic are signing players that didn’t come from net or SAP? How dare they do that. 🙃

Jesus this forum is becoming a joke

Ive been amazed by the crap that has been written back and forth by keyboard warriors to simply make themselves feel important. To bring this back to something which may actually assist in improving the program for the KIDS and COACHES.
    What do you dislike or is a great benefit of the program?

After following since 9s I feel the base skills have improved considerably of the boys.
    Splitting of the competition last year into tiers

Dislikes
    Disregard of rules and safety of players during games (dangerous fouls, abuse of referees and players by parents) which cannot be policed while impartial referees are not used.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired01 View Post
    Dislikes
    Disregard of rules and safety of players during games (dangerous fouls, abuse of referees and players by parents) which cannot be policed while impartial referees are not used.
    yeah without wanting to get into any more finger pointing, im not sure neutral refs are gonna stop dickheads being dickheads. as discussed before, a better presence from NNSW (esp at the facility) talking to refs pre-match and stepping in if they see any bullshit going on would prob be just a big a benefit.

on that though, and we've all got 'stories' about it, but ive been really impressed with the coaches, parents and players. the scene is really good and as they get older the kids are all getting to know their opponents, and build relationships with other clubs. there isnt any of that old school 'hatred' that a lot of the older generation probably pine for. there are some really super talented kids out there and it would be awesome to see them in Jets colours (or better) in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Ive been amazed by the crap that has been written back and forth by keyboard warriors to simply make themselves feel important. To bring this back to something which may actually assist in improving the program for the KIDS and COACHES.

After following since 9s I feel the base skills have improved considerably of the boys.

Dislikes
    Likes- quality of players, better quality of games once grouped 2nd half of season, coaches and training is of high standard.

Dislike- no refs agree, parents coaching kids from sidelines but I’m sure that’s common in every sport and biggest dislike is the rego costs, could be a bit cheaper for say some parents that don’t have a spare $1000 sitting around for under 10s football.

[QUOTE=Yaa Yaa;232868]Likes- quality of players, better quality of games once grouped 2nd half of season, coaches and training is of high standard.

Completely agree with this comment. But yet I hate how our kids are split into an A and B team. They are close in ability but yet still cant match Olympic and Magic in "Football" tactics and structure. We may have won some games against them but we didn't "outfootball" them. Rather rushed a mistake of theres or capitalized on their boys trying something new. Their boys don't seem to be of any great quality but yet their game play is so much better. Some clubs which made the top half have significant gaps between the A and B teams and surely 2 teams which lose 3 nil each week raises the standard of the club/players ability through the season rather than 1 winner and 1 who are completely demolished.
    Last edited by Retired01; 22-11-2019 at 03:20 PM.

Dislikes
    Quality of the coaching & players (opponents and teammates)
    The amount of training and games. The more football the better for players development IMO, plus Jr hates the days where there is no football.
    The pathway from SAP-Youth-NPL being more structured.

Dislikes:
    Cost
    NNSWF’s poor oversight, especially at the facility.
    Parents having to be game leaders.
    Last edited by Aegon; 22-11-2019 at 07:39 PM.

Banned
    Some clubs which made the top half have significant gaps between the A and B teams and surely 2 teams which lose 3 nil each week raises the standard of the club/players ability through the season rather than 1 winner and 1 who are completely demolished.
    Teams were loosely graded therefore some teams eg B teams werent competitive and the grading was based on the U10s and the 9s followed suit.
    Agree that A & B teams should at least be kept at similar strength.

Been told bout some problems with SAP at Valo. Coaches, parents inc Robbie Middleby not happy & now club need new SAP coach.

Quote Originally Posted by YewYew View Post
    Been told bout some problems with SAP at Valo. Coaches, parents inc Robbie Middleby not happy & now club need new SAP coach.
    multiple coaches across age groups or just a particular coach?

because ive heard a couple of clubs havent announced all their coaches yet either. nothing nefarious from what i understand just some people stepping down or changing teams within the clubs. especially in the older age group having a new coach now who may be be as experienced of knowledgeable may be an issue for the program.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    multiple coaches across age groups or just a particular coach?.
    Only got told bout 1 coach in particular, but they said other problems with SAP management at the club

Quote Originally Posted by YewYew View Post
    They have advertised for a new coach for next season - however prob best not names. I very much doubt that RM is involved as his son has moved to Newcastle Olympic for next year.
    I have no idea what the background is behind any of this.

If its last years SAP U10s Top Team. You will understand why he has been removed. Consistent issues all year and multiple complaints raised with NNSW and valo directly. One club removed there team from the field against them. He appeared to have no interest or ability in developing the kids. Only winning and encouraged basic direct football where the team only rushed every ball with very little thought.

That's my 2 cents anyway

If its last years SAP U10s Top Team. You will understand why he has been removed. Consistent issues all year and multiple complaints raised with NNSW and valo directly. One club removed there team from the field against them. He appeared to have no interest or ability in developing the kids. Only winning and encouraged basic direct football where the team only rushed every ball with very little thought.

That's my 2 cents anyway
    He's probably gone to Magic then?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch View Post
    He's probably gone to Magic then?
    lol true. But being direct on occasion is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Police View Post
    But being direct on occasion is ok.
    if its the bloke im thinking of the football is not the problem. hes got some good players who have skill and are good kids, his tactics can be 'uncoached' pretty quickly.
    i def have a problem the way he treats his own players and the officials though. that shit gonna get old real quick. he aint good enough or smart enough for any club to want him wearing their tracksuit.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Not sure if Dontknowmuch and negative police are just fishing or actually clueless 🤷*♂️ Maybe their bums are still red raw from the spankings they copped. Would you like some chips with all that salt 🧂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    Not sure if Dontknowmuch and negative police are just fishing or actually clueless ��*♂️ Maybe their bums are still red raw from the spankings they copped. Would you like some chips with all that salt ��
    wrong again long ball

We got you guys but im not gonna care or be that overbearing immature parent spouting how good 9 10 or 11 yo kids are.

You really shouldnt be around kids sport.
    Last edited by Negative Police; 28-11-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Banned
    Anyone heard any info about formats for next year yet? We're almost sure it's going to be 1 game instead of 2.