Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1433

Thread: 2020 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by ABCDEF View Post
    I don’t understand the point of u guys arguing like children about this. It’s junior football and it doesn’t mean anything who wins, it’s about development as players as well as people. From experience, trust me that by the time all these kids turn 18/19, the majority have either left the club to play at a weaker level or are not playing. Parents of these sides all think their children r world beaters (nothing wrong with supporting ur child), but they don’t understand the reality that only 2-3 of the kids there when they are 13 are still there by 18.
    Im sorry if my comment didn't hit the mark as I agree completely with what you said to. I was trying to say it doesn't matter what the score was or who won they are kids and its just a game. Stop being pathetic and putting the kids down just to support your ego.

A bunch of SAP clubs have already pulled out of this weekends games.

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    Yep, I too have heard New Lambton, Singleton and West Wallsend have pulled the pin for this weekend.

A

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Yep, I too have heard New Lambton, Singleton and West Wallsend have pulled the pin for this weekend.

A
    Hunter Valley girls pulled the pin as well.

For what it's worth, I was glad the club made the call and didn't leave it up to parents to make their own call.

Watching carefully what happens from here on in though.

Quote Originally Posted by scowling View Post
    For what it's worth, I was glad the club made the call and didn't leave it up to parents to make their own call.

Watching carefully what happens from here on in though.
    No new cases today or yesterday which is amazing considering how many people have been tested in the last week.

Yes, 5+ days after the weekend on the cans... I assumed we'd see an explosion of cases this weekend.

Hindsight is undefeated isnt it.

Local comps are ok. Going to Sydney should be canned

Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    You Sound like an Olympic dad or committee member trying to give them a pump to make the tsp or jets 🤣🤣
    One of those best sides you speak of had trouble beating a very undermanned magic team last week I’m told that had to borrow under 10s players to help due to injury. Would be interesting to see how they go with all kids available.
    Was told Edgy had a clean sweep over Magic in 9 & 10 SAP this weekend gone. Yaa Yaa gonna report lots of injuries and U8s filling in 😀🤣🤣😂

Quote Originally Posted by YewYew View Post
    Was told Edgy had a clean sweep over Magic in 9 & 10 SAP this weekend gone. Yaa Yaa gonna report lots of injuries and U8s filling in ��������
    One of the 10's games was a 6-6 draw, not sure what the other one ended up but was told Edgy were up 4-3 at halftime.
    Last edited by Aegon; 14-08-2020 at 11:38 AM.

without getting into the pissing competition of results, now is a good time to express my admiration for both edgy and magic in the SAP program. the games ive watched across the years their kids are always encouraged to play football and both clubs environments seem really well set up.

and yes i know 'your' club is also fabulous but in all these other threads people keep wondering why the big clubs like these 2 and olympic always get the best players, well looking at how they treat and teach their kids from the age of 9 is a pretty good indicator of why people want to be associated with them.
    again,this is not an automatic insult to other clubs,just trying to bring some niceness into the discussion.

Youll find other fabulous clubs also treat their kids well and try to play football so that isnt the reason why they are always strong.

The big 2 clubs are the best recruiters and also have a recent history in attracting the strongest players. What ive seen over 15yrs

Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    Youll find other fabulous clubs also treat their kids well and try to play football so that isnt the reason why they are always strong.
    so name them.give them a compliment.inject some postivity in here.thats all im trying to do.

so name them.give them a compliment.inject some postivity in here.thats all im trying to do.
    My son has been at Jaffa’s for a couple of years. The coaches & TD have been excellent & the club are taking all the right steps getting the boys involved with the senior club. He has made good mates, still loves going to training and playing the games and that’s all I need to know to be happy.
    Last edited by Aegon; 13-08-2020 at 07:24 PM.

Banned
    Few of you carry on about “development” And say don’t worry about scores, but still post them in here. In one comment you say it about fun and then post the scores in other comments. Make up your minds. You all count scores and are living through your kids, you just don’t like to admit it.you are not fooling anybody.

Banned
    Was told Edgy had a clean sweep over Magic in 9 & 10 SAP this weekend gone. Yaa Yaa gonna report lots of injuries and U8s filling in 😀🤣🤣😂
    Hahaha you guys would have to be the biggest hypocrites in this group. Least I can admit I like a bit of competition and winning is part of development. On the matter of scores in the games you speak of I don’t know as I wasn’t there but I could find out. You already have conflicting scores on this page 🤣🤣 what amuses me is that you dads worry about what’s going on at magic more than you worry about your own clubs. So what’s that tell you?
    I’m finding it hard to believe they “swept” them as from what I know that magic 10s group is very strong and don’t lose many games from what I hear. I do remember a magic vs edgy game early in the season at edgy that was very lop sided to magic so sorry for finding it hard to see edgy turning the tables that much. But carry on hypocrites 😉

F**k i love this tread ...
    we need more of it

Was told Edgy had a clean sweep over Magic in 9 & 10 SAP this weekend gone. Yaa Yaa gonna report lots of injuries and U8s filling in ��������
    hey Cobra,
    1st edgy kept passing to big kid at the front who scored all the goals. Not sure what the back 3 were doing

Then they went long ball, no skill there. And we had 100 shots to 7 unlucky.

Finally ref favoured edgy... did the kids also cry? that one always amazes me.

anyway, i think weve covered the standard tragic excuse culture