Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1433

Thread: 2020 Premier Club SAP

[QUOTE=Negative Police;242265]I did ask a simple question. 0 to idiot in 10 seconds.

if it was so simple why not look up the information yourself. oh that's right, you just like to make random comments without any information. Can you count to 10?

OMG, this place can get very dark very quick!! I log off for a couple of weeks and all Hell breaks loose!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    OMG, this place can get very dark very quick!! I log off for a couple of weeks and all Hell breaks loose!!
    Please stay Al. We need some normal people in here.

Any news?
    Last edited by Negative Police; 23-10-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Police View Post
    Please stay Al. We need some normal people in here.

Any news?
    Thanks Negative! I am a bit afraid to say anything through fear of people turning on me. I come in peace I promise! LOL.

The only news is that things are very busy at our club with arranging trials and seeing which kids want to come back and play for us next year. We already know a few of our players are moving on - we always appreciate the parents letting us know early - and we hope to recruit good replacements in early November. Our club don't engage with other players before the Northern window opens which obviously means we miss out on a few, but we prefer to play by the rules.

I am sure some will say that approach is foolish, but it is what it is.

The only other "news" I have is that there is a feeling at our club that girls SAP will only run is 11s and 12s, not the 10s advertised. The player pool is so small that 3 age groups appears too much. I know clubs are trialling for 10s but my guess is that any 10s teams created will be absorbed into a larger 11s group, with perhaps some stronger 11s playing with 12s.

This is not anything official before people jump on me! (I'm ducking already!!) Just an opinion on how things might play out.

A

Banned
    Thanks Negative! I am a bit afraid to say anything through fear of people turning on me. I come in peace I promise! LOL.

The only news is that things are very busy at our club with arranging trials and seeing which kids want to come back and play for us next year. We already know a few of our players are moving on - we always appreciate the parents letting us know early - and we hope to recruit good replacements in early November. Our club don't engage with other players before the Northern window opens which obviously means we miss out on a few, but we prefer to play by the rules.

I am sure some will say that approach is foolish, but it is what it is.

The only other "news" I have is that there is a feeling at our club that girls SAP will only run is 11s and 12s, not the 10s advertised. The player pool is so small that 3 age groups appears too much. I know clubs are trialling for 10s but my guess is that any 10s teams created will be absorbed into a larger 11s group, with perhaps some stronger 11s playing with 12s.

This is not anything official before people jump on me! (I'm ducking already!!) Just an opinion on how things might play out.
    le teams
    A
    Interesting.
    So will this mean that therell be no girls teams in the boys comps for next year? There may not be HV, macq and newcastle girls teams like this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Police View Post
    Interesting.
    So will this mean that therell be no girls teams in the boys comps for next year? There may not be HV, macq and newcastle girls teams like this year?
    Definitely no more association teams, I’m pretty sure someone here with a daughter at Macquarie said the girls in the team had been told to look for clubs next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Definitely no more association teams, I’m pretty sure someone here with a daughter at Macquarie said the girls in the team had been told to look for clubs next year.
    You are correct Aegon. The Jets, Newy, Mac and HV girls SAP programs are no more from next season. Licences have been granted to current WPL clubs.

So there are seperate boys and girls comps next season. Our club has girls playing in our current sap teams and we would love them to stay. There are no restrictions on girls playing boys SAP.

A

A
    Alan,

i think dropping the 10s and compiling as you've suggested may occur at your club would be a smart idea.

we've attended a few sessions now at 4 different clubs looking to run teams in the girls program next season and whilst the numbers attending seem very promising there are a lot of the same girls coming to sessions across multiple clubs, it will be interesting how all the numbers settle once trials are complete and players have accepted positions at each club.

Quote Originally Posted by sideline88 View Post
    Alan,

i think dropping the 10s and compiling as you've suggested may occur at your club would be a smart idea.

we've attended a few sessions now at 4 different clubs looking to run teams in the girls program next season and whilst the numbers attending seem very promising there are a lot of the same girls coming to sessions across multiple clubs, it will be interesting how all the numbers settle once trials are complete and players have accepted positions at each club.
    Once it gets going it will feed itself. Active recruitment will be paramount to build interest and culture.

Quote Originally Posted by sideline88 View Post
    Alan,

My apologies Sideline - I think I've accidentally misled you. Our club won't run girls SAP but I had heard similar accounts of the same girls attending various open training sessions, so believe that a compressed competition might be the best option.

I know the girls in our SAP teams are looking at the girls comp and I can understand this. It's really hard being the only girl in a boys team. I just hope girls SAP is not just a flash in the pan and that Northern help clubs to make it a success.

A

My apologies Sideline - I think I've accidentally misled you. Our club won't run girls SAP but I had heard similar accounts of the same girls attending various open training sessions, so believe that a compressed competition might be the best option.

I know the girls in our SAP teams are looking at the girls comp and I can understand this. It's really hard being the only girl in a boys team. I just hope girls SAP is not just a flash in the pan and that Northern help clubs to make it a success.

A
    fingers crossed, the girls deserve it. my fear is with all the boys premier teams now they are going to struggle to get the right coaches. Theres some really great girls in our area, and some playing NPL up north.

I can only speak for Merewether, but I sense all the WPL clubs are keen to get SAP up and running.
    The sooner we can get the girls up to the level we are aiming for (need) for entering the 13's the better.
    The SAP 12's will also be able to fill in for the WPL 13's which solves a problem we have had since the expansion of the comp.
    As a result of this we will be having our 12 SAP girls regularly do sessions with our 13's.
    As far as 3 teams go, I suspect the 10's might be a bit of a struggle, but I think we will field a team, just not sure of the (starting) standard of the players.

Our coaching structure will be a C licensed TD to oversee the SAP coaches, who will mostly be players from our senior squad. We have 6 who have put their hand up to be involved, some with several years coaching experience. This gives us a chance to develop the coaches as well.

Oh, and our trials are on this Saturday. Check out our Facebook page or web site www.mufc.asn.au ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by late_to_the_game View Post

Our coaching structure will be a C licensed TD to oversee the SAP coaches, who will mostly be players from our senior squad. We have 6 who have put their hand up to be involved, some with several years coaching experience. This gives us a chance to develop the coaches as well.
    How good is this! Fabulous to hear the senior squad are taking up the mantle of coaching the next generation. Merewether have always treated the women's game with the utmost respect in this region and anyone wanting to have female relatives play SAP next year will not go wrong looking at them.

Great sales pitch late_to_the-game!!

A

Quote Originally Posted by late_to_the_game View Post
    Check out our Facebook page or web site www.mufc.asn.au ;-)
    Nice website,

Good to see you have secured the coaching services of Sven Weiss from The Raptors http://www.mufc.asn.au/staff/sven-weiss/

South Cardiff SAP

South Cardiff FC are currently taking expressions of interest from players for the 2021 season for all grades from the SAP 9s all the way up to our U18s. At South Cardiff we pride ourselves on our philosophy of youth development and our high quality set up throughout the club. This professional program empowers players to develop not only into good footballers but great people off the pitch, allowing youth to perform to the best of their ability both on the field and in life. So, if you are interested in joining our great club or remaining a part of our family for 2020 please fill out the form linked below!
    We have finalised a few all of our dates for trials which will take place at Ulinga these can be seen below!
    Premier SAP U9
    Sunday 15th November 9am-10:30am
    Premier SAP U10
    Sunday 15th November 10:30am - 12pm
    Premier SAP U11
    Sunday 15th November 12pm-1:30pm
    Premier SAP U12
    Sunday 15th November 12pm-1:30pm

online form
    Last edited by Aegon; 30-10-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Merewether United girls SAP

Saturday 31st Arthur Edden Oval (times to come)
    SAP Introductory sessions 6pm at Myamblah Oval:
    Thursday 15th, 22nd and 29th
    Monday 19th and 26th.
    Come and have a run with us to see what it is all about. Bring your questions.
    We are looking for girls who love to play soccer. ⚽️⚽️
    Any girls aged 7-11 this year will be eligible.
    If you have questions contact
    Scott Ellis 0412 988408, scott.ellis@novatex.com.au
    Last edited by Aegon; 30-10-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Adamstown Rosebud Girls SAP

Trial dates
    Saturday 31st October at Adamstown Oval
    10s and 12 Girls- 3.00 arrival for 3.30-4.45pm
    11s and 13 Girls- 4.30 arrival for 5.00-6.15pm
    15/17 girls- 1.45 arrival for 2.00-3.15pm (only non current Adamstown WPL players will be at this trial. If you played for Buds WPL this season you DO NOT need to attend)
    Make sure you get in your expression of interest ASAP!

Online Form

Our Technical Director will contact you once we have received the EOI.

Charlestown Azzurri SAP

Charlestown Azzurri are currently taking Expressions of Interest for the 2021 Skills Acquisition Program (SAP)
    Age groups include;
    SAP Under 9, 10, 11 and 12 Years
    All current Charlestown Azzurri players MUST register their expressions of interest to partake in the 2021 program
    We are also taking EOI for a Goal Keepers to partake in our U/11
    SAP teams for 2021 and beyond.
    Would consider players born in 2011
    The goalkeeper is arguably the most important position on the field.
    The nature of the position requires agility, speed, athleticism, confidence, bravery and good communication skills.
    Do you want to have some individual sessions to enhance your skills by our first grade Keeper - Nate Archbold
    Nate Archbold : 2019 NNSW NPL Goal Keeper of the year.
    Do you have what it takes?

To register an expression of interest for 2021 SAP program please email :
    CharlestownAzzurri.Sap@gmail.com
    Please include :
    Name :
    Date Of Birth :
    Age Group :
    Current Club :
    Playing History :
    Parent Contact Details :

Edgeworth SAP

Players interested in trialing for the 2021 Skills Acquisition Program (SAP) with Edgeworth Eagles Football Club (EEFC) are encouraged to register their details by completing the following form.
    Trial dates will be advised via email and on the Edgeworth Eagles Football Club Facebook Page.
    EEFC Coaching Staff are interested in attending matches over the coming weeks to observe those who apply.

Online Form

Lake Macquarie City FC SAP

Lake Macquarie City FC SAP and YOUTH trials 2021 season🚨 Expressions of interest are now open for all players who would like to trial for positions with Lake Macquarie City FC for the 2021 SAP and YOUTH NPL season. All interested players are requested to complete the form below.

Online Form