Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1433

Thread: 2020 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Hi Doopche,

Perhaps you could give us a wrap on the games you saw this weekend? I think it would be far better to add some value than just present a mocking tone. It's strange because in the short while I have been coming to this page you sometimes provide useful insights, and sometimes not. I much prefer the former.

I saw bits of a few games out at the facility on Saturday. Olympic 12s were very dominant against Edgy. I caught a little of the Jaffas younger SAP teams against Edgy which looked even and a little of Magic teams against a girls team and maybe a Lakes team. magic seemed to be dominant but I didn't see enough to know scores.

As I have said on here before the Olympic 12s are very good. And no, I'm not from Olympic! but our club has played them and they are excellent. They will take some beating next year in the 13s.

A
    Hi Alan,

Do you mean the Olympic 11's?

��Player Expressions of Interest��
    South Cardiff FC are currently taking expressions of interest from players for the 2021 season for all grades from the SAP 9s all the way up to our U18s. At South Cardiff we pride ourselves on our philosophy of youth development and our high quality set up throughout the club. This professional program empowers players to develop not only into good footballers but great people off the pitch, allowing youth to perform to the best of their ability both on the field and in life. So, if you are interested in joining our great club or remaining a part of our family for 2020 please fill out the form linked below!
    We have finalised a few of our dates for trials that will be held at Ulinga which can be seen below!

Premier SAP U9
    Sunday 15th November 9am-10:30am
    Premier SAP U10
    Sunday 15th November 10:30am - 12pm
    Premier SAP U11
    Sunday 15th November 12pm-1:30pm
    Premier SAP U12
    Sunday 15th November 12pm-1:30pm

From South Cardiff's FB page

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    I’m just pulling your leg Alan, I didn’t see any games this weekend unfortunately. But if you wanted my opinion on the better teams from what I’ve seen and this is my opinion so don’t all get your panties in a knot. Edgy in 9s, Magic in 10s and Olympic in 11s are the best sides. Would I be wrong?
    Best nah, good yes.
    Magic 10s beaten by Edgy, draws with New L and Olympic. Jaffas beat all those others but dont play Magic due to NNSW draw. Maitland have a very good 10s.

Jaffas 11s comfy win over Olympic 11s last time at Hamo. Valo go well in 11s. Magic will be much stronger next year with some New Lambton talent going over for u12s.

There are many good teams in all the ages which is great to see.

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Magic will be much stronger next year with some New Lambton talent going over for u12s.
    but but but teams arent allowed to offer spots until after the trials and proper process period blah blah blah. Please dont tell me proactive teams are out there building up their clubs with talented players who might like a new opportunity???shock horror!!!!

yes im being sarcastic and dont have a problem with it.I heard a couple of the kids names who going over from NL to Magic and good on them, they are real good and that NL team has played some good football in the games ive seen.they played the olympic lads well a few weeks back.Agree with whoever said the olympic kids were at the top of the tree talent wise and agree some other clubs play them really well,sometimes winning sometimes losing.best thing is there are teams out there who play football against them so it makes for a really healthy program.
    ive also seen plenty of really talented kids in teams who probably dont get the results they deserve.hopefully they dont get to disheartened with results at this age,it only takes one talent scout/coach/TD on one day to see them and their situation can change in a heartbeat and you'll never now where they will end up.

There are 2 sides in every age group. I didn’t mention which colour was the better side but from what I seen last year at wallarah the Jaffa’s side you speak of didn’t come close to one of the Magic sides and were played off the park. Unless they made major changes I think you’re being a tad biased. Or unless you managed to go and watch all these results you speak of. I wouldn’t listen to some of the stories being told on here. I was at edgeworth 1st game of the season and Magic hammered Edgeworth in game played before my young bloke and it was by over 10 goal margin so I don’t know who’s telling you these results. I watched it, well the 2nd half at least and they were putting some goals on them. Same with the Olympic side I’ve seen them beat some of the better sides. And an edgy 9s team I seen flog an Olympic and Magic side. I’ve got no biased I’m just going off games I’ve seen with my own eyes and not what someone has rambled off in here. Trust me I’m not far off the mark ��
    Everything traffic light said I had heard exactly the same or have seen myself.

Going off last years results can be misleading, for example the better 2019 Magic 9's side last year isn't as strong as the other magic side this year. In internal games between the 2 sides the games consistently go one way.

Edgy in the 10's definitely managed a draw (6-6) and a win (7-4) in the games against Magic in August. Edgy would probably be stronger but they switch their players between the teams around quite regularly.

Maitland, similar to New Lambton have a very good team and a weak team. They have some big, fast kids who are very determined to get to the ball first when they are on their game.

Jaffa's 10's are definitely stronger this year than they were last year. It's a real shame they don't play Magic at all this year as they would be great games to watch.
    Last edited by Aegon; 13-10-2020 at 10:23 AM.

There are 2 sides in every age group. I didnÂ’t mention which colour was the better side but from what I seen last year at wallarah the JaffaÂ’s side you speak of didnÂ’t come close to one of the Magic sides and were played off the park.

Last year lol. One of the Jaffas had a win at Magic last year so wrong again.

Maybe talk about this year. Teams are a fair bit different.

Need to get over thinking there is a big 3 at this level. Many teams are as strong as Magic now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Everything traffic light said I had heard exactly the same or have seen myself.

Going off last years results can be misleading, for example the better 2019 Magic 9's side last year isn't as strong as the other magic side this year. In internal games between the 2 sides the games consistently go one way.

Edgy in the 10's definitely managed a draw (6-6) and a win (7-4) in the games against Magic in August. Edgy would probably be stronger but they switch their players between the teams around quite regularly.

Maitland, similar to New Lambton have a very good team and a weak team. They have some big, fast kids who are very determined to get to the ball first when they are on their game.

Jaffa's 10's are definitely stronger this year than they were last year. It's a real shame they don't play Magic at all this year as they would be great games to watch.
    Did you really just mention training games? 🤣 so I’m guessing your son plays for the team that wins training games 👍 I love the scores from august in brackets also 😒, I thought SAP didn’t keep scores or are you keeping a table like someone mentioned in here for yourself? Amazing some of the things I’m reading. Get over yourselves and let the kids play football. You know you guys are doing more bad then good by talking about who wins at training and which team won this and that when there are no tables? Are you the dads that yell out and coach from the stands and scream GOOOOOAL?
    Last edited by Yaa Yaa; 13-10-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    Last year lol. One of the Jaffas had a win at Magic last year so wrong again.
    Jaffas 11 this year way different to last year from what ive seen.they have a couple of seriously talented kids there.they also seem to have a lot of kids for one squad.do they normally have more than 2 on the bench?everytime ive watched there seems like a whole host of kids sitting there waiting to get on.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    Are you the dads that yell out and coach from the stands and scream GOOOOOAL?
    Dont forget honking the car horn.Always a classic.

My Dick has grown from 3 to 4 inches now.. Beat that !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cobra23 View Post
    My Dick has grown from 3 to 4 inches now.. Beat that !!!!
    did you beat it yourself to get that extra inch

Jesus Christ you need help. But thanks for my update on the scores from August, I can now update my table on my fridge. Is there a separate table for training games? Dads like you give clubs a bad name.
    Insult all you like, I am friends with parents at both Edgy and Magic and we are allowed to discuss how our kids went on the weekend. It was as easy as checking my text to find out what the scores were.
    Or is it just that you were contradicted that gets you on your high horse?

Banned
    Jesus Christ you need help. But thanks for my update on the scores from August, I can now update my table on my fridge. Is there a separate table for training games? Dads like you give clubs a bad name.
    Totally agree. Post trails and EOI and other important stuff but leave your sheep stations at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    Did you really just mention training games? �� so I’m guessing your son plays for the team that wins training games �� I love the scores from august in brackets also ��, I thought SAP didn’t keep scores or are you keeping a table like someone mentioned in here for yourself? Amazing some of the things I’m reading. Get over yourselves and let the kids play football. You know you guys are doing more bad then good by talking about who wins at training and which team won this and that when there are no tables? Are you the dads that yell out and coach from the stands and scream GOOOOOAL?
    It was an example of how the strengths of the 2 teams has changed. I've freely admitted here that my son is at Jaffa's so no vested interest in it for me.

If you want clarifications about the scores - read my answer above. I coildn't tell you how most teams go each week. I do however talk with friends who have their kids at other clubs and ask how their boys went on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by sapdad View Post
    Jaffas 11 this year way different to last year from what ive seen.they have a couple of seriously talented kids there.they also seem to have a lot of kids for one squad.do they normally have more than 2 on the bench?everytime ive watched there seems like a whole host of kids sitting there waiting to get on.
    There are 13 kids in their squad, so when fully fit and available they would probably have 4 subs.

ps you said it was DEFINITELY the score, how can you say that if you werenÂ’t there?
    I said definitely as they were the scored given to me from the parents from both clubs.

I donÂ’t think your son plays at JaffaÂ’s at all tbh and trying to throw us off.
    Your choice to believe what you want to. The fact is Jr plays in the 10's Yellow. I'll happily introduce myself if you are ever at one of their games.

But this was playing on me so I just made a call and you are trying to say that a side that has 3 TSP kids in their side and recruited another decent kid whoÂ’s as good is worse than a side that has 0?
    They have 2 actually, the 3rd SDP boy in the 10's plays for the Magic under 11's. Are the other team worse? I haven't seen either team this year but last year they played very differently. All I can say is that the team with the TSP boys is not dominating the entire comp like it did last year.

If you weren't on the forum last year there was a whole conversation about them losing their only game of the year because a NNSWF asked New Lambton to play some kids down from their 10's to 9's so they could see them compete against their correct age group
    Last edited by Aegon; 13-10-2020 at 03:15 PM.

Your opinion may differ because your son isnÂ’t in the 3 I mentioned
    My opinion:

11's I see a bit of as their games are usually after my sons.
    Olympic are probably the best squad.
    Magic, Jaffa's & New Lambton are up all up there but not quite as consistently good.

10's
    Magic were the best last year but I haven't seen them play this year.
    Olympic, Jaffa's & New Lambton (A) are the other very strong teams.
    Maitland (A), Edgeworth, Jets Girls & Azzurri are all quite good as well.

9's
    No idea - I rarely see them apart from catching the end of Jaffa's 9's games at Wallarah before Jr plays.

Maybe NNSW can pool teams from same club next year and we can really see who’s got the bigger balls ��
    On this last point, Some clubs were actually scheduled in the draw this year for their teams to play each other. I remember it being mentioned here but not sure who the club was. Valo in 9's maybe?
    Not sure why they don't TBH.

Banned
    ThatÂ’s 4 if you include that kid. They had another kid who turned down the offer to train with TSP so they picked another. I just spoke with a dad and Magic have only lost once in the 10s this year and maybe 1 or 2 draws across both teams. DonÂ’t care whoÂ’s the better team as they are a squad and thatÂ’s what I meant about Magic being the best for me in that age group. Also heard they have signed some Very strong players for next season to add to that. I donÂ’t think Magic treat it as a competition between the 2 just like Olympic donÂ’t in the 11s as they are a squad as it should be but that tells me they havenÂ’t dropped off too much. Maybe some dads being competitive vs the other team for shit stirring purposes? Maybe NNSW can pool teams from same club next year and we can really see whoÂ’s got the bigger balls 🤣
    Probably not a bad idea actually. Why not play the other team From same club across the comp? Not sure what the draw was like in other age groups but ours was all over shop and we did not play some teams at all and one side would
    Play the strong side but not the weaker side later in Comp etc so results were hard to judge for me this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    If you weren't on the forum last year there was a whole conversation about them losing their only game of the year because a NNSWF asked New Lambton to play some kids down from their 10's to 9's so they could see them compete against their correct age group
    Originally Posted by Doopche

Also heard they have signed some Very strong players for next season to add to that.