Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    Well that was an interesting read lol.
    Aegon that’s a bit harsh mate singling out certain 9 year olds and saying they don’t deserve to be there and only there because of their father.
    Guys just relax a little, they are 9yrs old so let’s not get carried away with all the tsp stuff and let nnsw handle that and I’m sure at end of the day the right kids will be where they need to be when time comes around without fathers fighting on forums about which 9 yr old is better.
    Fair call, I probably shouldn't have singled out any individual.

Now does anyone know when the SAP draw comes out? I’ve heard it’s a bit shambles at nnsw with coaches leaving and on holidays so they probably haven’t even made a draw yet.
    I’ve heard it’s 1 game a week but are they grouping them in A and B on ability or just mixing it up again?
    If they do group them like that will the teams that have 2 stronger teams from same club face one another or will you just end up playing the same opponents over and over throughout the year, because I remember some teams playing each other 3/4 times last season and others just once which wasn’t ideal in my opinion.
    SAP draw last year came out a week before the games started. No idea about the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Fair call, I probably shouldn't have singled out any individual.

SAP draw last year came out a week before the games started. No idea about the rest.
    Yeah all good mate, just think we can all have our say just not single out individuals (especially kids that age)as we all probably know who they are, they play one another every week and I’m sure we all probably bump into one another out there throughout the year and even say hello but because our names are somewhat hidden on here we tend to not care so much, I’ve probably been guilty of a few silly comments early on last year as well.

On the season draw topic I think that’s garbage, I mean some people need to plan around this so some notice would be nice, my life doesn’t revolve around SAP and I work weekends and still like to have a social kick with mates so would love to know wtf they are doing so I can see if our games clash or not.
    Pull your finger out NNSW!!
    Sap draw should come out around same time as NPL draw.

Yeah all good mate, just think we can all have our say just not single out individuals (especially kids that age)as we all probably know who they are, they play one another every week and I’m sure we all probably bump into one another out there throughout the year and even say hello but because our names are somewhat hidden on here we tend to not care so much, I’ve probably been guilty of a few silly comments early on last year as well.

On the season draw topic I think that’s garbage, I mean some people need to plan around this so some notice would be nice, my life doesn’t revolve around SAP and I work weekends and still like to have a social kick with mates so would love to know wtf they are doing so I can see if our games clash or not.
    Pull your finger out NNSW!!
    Sap draw should come out around same time as NPL draw.
    Well it isn't even clear as to whether it's one game or 2 yet this year? There have been rumours, however nothing clearly communicated.

If they have decreased the games down to 1 each round, why didn't they also reduce some of the NNSWF portion of the SAP fees? If it is 1 x 60min game rather than 2 x 40mins each week they will be playing about 6-7 less hours of football, so less use of NNSWF facilities.

No Leo anymore.

I wonder who will get blamed now for not picking kids????

Yes Leo has gone from NNSW I heard-dissapointing but with his new role at Weston , would have been in conflict of interest , NNSW technical dept in trouble no TD or assistant ??

Has there been many sap trial games yet? Guess with school holiday ending means things gonna ramp up a fair bit now

Quote Originally Posted by YewYew View Post
    Has there been many sap trial games yet? Guess with school holiday ending means things gonna ramp up a fair bit now
    Some clubs held a few at the end of last year.

Jaffa’s haven’t had any or started training, however every weekend in feb is booked for trials until the season starts in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Yes Leo has gone from NNSW I heard-dissapointing but with his new role at Weston , would have been in conflict of interest , NNSW technical dept in trouble no TD or assistant ??
    Wait, so Zane has left as well? So Northern & NF got no TD for the start of season???? NF especially gonna be a mess. Who’s running NET?

Been told a few 9s sap coaches for next yr only have grassroots training tickets. Dont northern expect C license?

Been told a few 9s sap coaches for next yr only have grassroots training tickets. Dont northern expect C license?
    I think there is actually a SAP coaching course they need to do.

C licence is typically a club requirement.

Wait, so Zane has left as well? So Northern & NF got no TD for the start of season???? NF especially gonna be a mess. Who’s running NET?
    Yup, nnswf running like a well oiled machine

NF position is going to be really hard to fill considering what they are offering.

So it confirmed that Bertos & Zane have left Northern and they now trying to get new TD: https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/s...bears/?cs=6188

Newcastle Football had general meeting yesterday. Any1 no if they said anything about new TD there???

So it confirmed that Bertos & Zane have left Northern and they now trying to get new TD: https://www.newcastleherald.com.au/s...bears/?cs=6188

Newcastle Football had general meeting yesterday. Any1 no if they said anything about new TD there???
    Makes sense now why the position hasnt been advertised. Need to fill the TD role first.
    regardless, the timing for NNSW and NF is awful. I've already heard of some prospective NET teams pulling out in the youngest age group.

I hope the TSP boys are getting the training they deserve in the meantime.

Makes sense now why the position hasnt been advertised. Need to fill the TD role first.
    regardless, the timing for NNSW and NF is awful. I've already heard of some prospective NET teams pulling out in the youngest age group.e.
    Wat NET teams have pulled out???

Mayfield & someone else in U10's. I forgot who.
    Last edited by Aegon; 10-02-2020 at 10:32 AM.

Adamstown Juniors have pulled out on all but U12 all being done by the seniors club in the SAP comp now

Banned
    Any news on the seasons draw? Doesn’t the comp start at beginning of march? I asked the coach last week and he didn’t know either.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    Any news on the seasons draw? Doesn’t the comp start at beginning of march? I asked the coach last week and he didn’t know either.
    If last year was anything to go by, it will be released a few days before the games start.

Mayfield & someone else in U10's. I forgot who.
    Got told mayfield jnrs are running a team in NET 10s but Stockton ain't. Still no TD at NF and NET teams no idea if they gonna be able to train at Wallarah like previous yrs. Season dont kick for community until May so still time but things look messy at NF.

Banned
    Hey Aegon what’s happening with Jaffa’s 9/10s SAP, advertising for players on their page today? Don’t they only have 1 team and are chasing 2/4 players this late in the year?