Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1433

Thread: 2020 Premier Club SAP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    Did you really just mention training games? 🤣 so I’m guessing your son plays for the team that wins training games 👍 I love the scores from august in brackets also 😒, I thought SAP didn’t keep scores or are you keeping a table like someone mentioned in here for yourself? Amazing some of the things I’m reading. Get over yourselves and let the kids play football. You know you guys are doing more bad then good by talking about who wins at training and which team won this and that when there are no tables? Are you the dads that yell out and coach from the stands and scream GOOOOOAL?
    Upset that your kid isnt the best lolol. crytime. Go hard champ. cmon throw those insults.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
    That’s 4 if you include that kid. They had another kid who turned down the offer to train with TSP so they picked another. I just spoke with a dad and Magic have only lost once in the 10s this year and maybe 1 or 2 draws across both teams. Don’t care who’s the better team as they are a squad and that’s what I meant about Magic being the best for me in that age group. Also heard they have signed some Very strong players for next season to add to that. I don’t think Magic treat it as a competition between the 2 just like Olympic don’t in the 11s as they are a squad as it should be but that tells me they haven’t dropped off too much. Maybe some dads being competitive vs the other team for shit stirring purposes? Maybe NNSW can pool teams from same club next year and we can really see who’s got the bigger balls ��
    The teams just simply arent as good as you think. The culture there is infantile and arrogant. The kids have a cry if they even draw let alone lose.

But being the dad of the false superstar you where always going to fall heavily. Just let the kids play and acknowledge that there are some good lads coming through from all areas.

Ok time for your ego rant gogogo

It surprises me that no one here has mentioned the fact that the kids are all maturing at different rates and those who were the better players previously aren't anymore. The whole reference to SDP or TSP imo is irrelevent as many kids have passed those in skill between last year and this year. Yes Olympic seem to have gotten lucky or maybe it was strategy when they first got their U11s teams ready 2 years ago in U9s and they stuck by the kids and I think they are the only Club not to grade their teams Is that true?. I have friends at Olympic and there opinion (yes people are allowed an opinion) is that the TSP kids are now just part of the pack as the other boys have grown and some struggling for various reasons.
    IMO once again that is the kids growing up at various rates physically and mentally.
    From watching every weekend I believe both Hamilton teams are the benchmark then magic A and Jaffas getting better every week so good on the coaching staff. Jaffas only fall away as they are not consistent as the other ones.

I was completely supportive of splitting the comp into top and bottom teams until someone on this forum put doubt in my head. If the comp is split the lower teams don't get the opportunity to see the benchmark at a young age and then there becomes a divide locally in the same age group. I think the number of clubs with SAP licenses needs to be reduced then parents who want there children in the program will look for one of those clubs. If you are willing to pay 1000 dollars for your child to play soccer you surely wont mind driving to the next suburb to train and play.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired01 View Post
    I think they are the only Club not to grade their teams Is that true?
    Most clubs do not grade their squads. The ones that do as A & B teams are definitely in the minority.

Banned
    ahh the salty dad is back. Still angry little billy wasn’t picked.
    Do you feel good about yourself putting kids and clubs down behind your fake profile? They are 9 years old and if they have a cry so what? Is that the clubs fault that a kids personality is like that or the parents that push them too hard? I’m not going to blame my sons coach if he has a cry when he loses a game. You really have a grudge vs magic don’t you. Just let it go mate and move on, life is too short, there are plenty of other teams your son can trial for. Want me to ask our club for you? How old is little billy?
    Cant you get anything right. Dont have any son playing. Your retarded jealousy is hilair.

And theres the grubby Magic culture right there.

Keep going tryhard bahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired01 View Post
    It surprises me that no one here has mentioned the fact that the kids are all maturing at different rates and those who were the better players previously aren't anymore. The whole reference to SDP or TSP imo is irrelevent as many kids have passed those in skill between last year and this year. Yes Olympic seem to have gotten lucky or maybe it was strategy when they first got their U11s teams ready 2 years ago in U9s and they stuck by the kids and I think they are the only Club not to grade their teams Is that true?. I have friends at Olympic and there opinion (yes people are allowed an opinion) is that the TSP kids are now just part of the pack as the other boys have grown and some struggling for various reasons.
    IMO once again that is the kids growing up at various rates physically and mentally.
    From watching every weekend I believe both Hamilton teams are the benchmark then magic A and Jaffas getting better every week so good on the coaching staff. Jaffas only fall away as they are not consistent as the other ones.

I was completely supportive of splitting the comp into top and bottom teams until someone on this forum put doubt in my head. If the comp is split the lower teams don't get the opportunity to see the benchmark at a young age and then there becomes a divide locally in the same age group. I think the number of clubs with SAP licenses needs to be reduced then parents who want there children in the program will look for one of those clubs. If you are willing to pay 1000 dollars for your child to play soccer you surely wont mind driving to the next suburb to train and play.
    Exactly but some cant handle that their boys arent still the best so they sook and insult instead of praising good achievement.
    Last edited by traffic light; 14-10-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Banned
    Do you feel good about yourself putting kids and clubs down behind your fake profile?
    Fake profile? And that's your real name? Geez can you be anymore of a douche. And the club description was close to the truth. stop whining.

Back to real football.

Any more info on next years comp formats?

Banned
    Do you see me bagging kids and clubs though? I’m more interested in the NPL but came in here for a laugh at you salty dads. Also I have a tipping comp running at work for SAP so just checking the scores. Cheers dickheads ��
    Proven again that your club is a cultural disgrace filled with douches like you. Your kid needs a real parent.

Again, Back to real football.

Last edited by Negative Police; 14-10-2020 at 10:33 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Police View Post
    Proven again that your club is a cultural disgrace filled with douches like you. Your kid needs a real parent.

Again, Back to real football.

Hey I’m pretty sure you are starting to cross the line here. How about stop acting like an immature child and ease up on hammering clubs and people’s parenting. Totally uncalled for. You sound like an idiot.
    If you want to be a big hero take it over to Facebook where you all can see each other’s real names and then see if you still have the balls to call out someone’s parenting skills. Don’t come on here acting all high and mighty when no one knows who you are.

Now can we get back to football and give all the other shit a rest?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Yaa Yaa; 15-10-2020 at 07:05 AM.

There's a link to a NNSWF memo i shared halfway down this page:
    https://www.newcastlefootball.net/fo...lub-SAP/page61

Key points:
    1. 11's and 12's will be playing 9v9 on a half field (65m x 55m)
    2. clubs are asked to enter results for all SAP matches on the Sports TG results entry page, in the same manner as typical NPL/NL1/WPL youth fixtures. These results will not be published by NNSWF and should not be published by clubs.
    3. The season will be split into 3 phases
    4. Phase 1 - Premier 5s Competition – This will be held over a 2-3 weeks at Football Fives at LakeMacquarie Regional Football Facility, and will aim to give a number matches against teams of an equivalent level, as well as testing against teams from a high or lower level.
    5. Phase 2 – Regular Season Part 1 – This will be 8-10 weeks of matches against teams of anappropriate level based on end of 2020 performance and performance in Premier 5s Competition.
    6. Phase 3 - Regular Season Part 2 – This will be another 8-10-week period against teams of an appropriate level based on end of 2020 performance and performance in Premier 5s Competition and phase 1 of the competition.
    7. Girls will continue be permitted to play in either boys or girls’ teams in premier 9s-12s, and will be permitted to play one year below their required age level if playing in boys competitions, with the exception of 12 year old girls (born 2009)* who will have the option of playing in WPL 13s as well as Premier 12s Girls, Premier 12s Boys and NPL 13s.

Maybe your wife needs a real man?

Sorry yaa yaa but he’s carrying on a bit. I’ve tried to be civil but he’s obviously got a chip on his shoulder about something. Anyway I’ll be off now I’ve had my fun here and got what I needed ��
    Really? You are a piece of trash. Which club do you represent?

I dont come here often but this grub needs more than a banning.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    There's a link to a NNSWF memo i shared halfway down this page:
    https://www.newcastlefootball.net/fo...lub-SAP/page61

Key points:
    1. 11's and 12's will be playing 9v9 on a half field (65m x 55m)
    2. clubs are asked to enter results for all SAP matches on the Sports TG results entry page, in the same manner as typical NPL/NL1/WPL youth fixtures. These results will not be published by NNSWF and should not be published by clubs.
    3. The season will be split into 3 phases
    4. Phase 1 - Premier 5s Competition – This will be held over a 2-3 weeks at Football Fives at LakeMacquarie Regional Football Facility, and will aim to give a number matches against teams of an equivalent level, as well as testing against teams from a high or lower level.
    5. Phase 2 – Regular Season Part 1 – This will be 8-10 weeks of matches against teams of anappropriate level based on end of 2020 performance and performance in Premier 5s Competition.
    6. Phase 3 - Regular Season Part 2 – This will be another 8-10-week period against teams of an appropriate level based on end of 2020 performance and performance in Premier 5s Competition and phase 1 of the competition.
    7. Girls will continue be permitted to play in either boys or girls’ teams in premier 9s-12s, and will be permitted to play one year below their required age level if playing in boys competitions, with the exception of 12 year old girls (born 2009)* who will have the option of playing in WPL 13s as well as Premier 12s Girls, Premier 12s Boys and NPL 13s.
    The girls might be able to start their own comp soon with the amount of teams.

Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    The girls might be able to start their own comp soon with the amount of teams.
    Girls comps are starting in 2021 apparently

I'm pretty sure I have seen calls for expressions of interest from clubs already.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Girls comps are starting in 2021 apparently

I'm pretty sure I have seen calls for expressions of interest from clubs already.
    I heard U10s 13s 15s 17s. Any other ages?

Go and look at the EOI's that are out and stop asking other people to do the work for you.

most WPL clubs have announced U10,U11 and U12 girls SAP trials now for 2021 with some good numbers showing up to a few training sessions that we've been to so far

Quote Originally Posted by sideline88 View Post
    most WPL clubs have announced U10,U11 and U12 girls SAP trials now for 2021 with some good numbers showing up to a few training sessions that we've been to so far
    Cheers. Unlike that KITZ knob

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samcan View Post
    Cheers. Unlike that KITZ knob
    I did ask a simple question. 0 to idiot in 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by sideline88 View Post
    Sounds promising.

Wallsend going to one team per age next year

Quote Originally Posted by finzee View Post
    Wallsend going to one team per age next year
    Good move, more clubs should follow suit.