Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
Well that was an interesting read lol.
Aegon that’s a bit harsh mate singling out certain 9 year olds and saying they don’t deserve to be there and only there because of their father.
Guys just relax a little, they are 9yrs old so let’s not get carried away with all the tsp stuff and let nnsw handle that and I’m sure at end of the day the right kids will be where they need to be when time comes around without fathers fighting on forums about which 9 yr old is better.
Fair call, I probably shouldn't have singled out any individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Doopche View Post
Now does anyone know when the SAP draw comes out? I’ve heard it’s a bit shambles at nnsw with coaches leaving and on holidays so they probably haven’t even made a draw yet.
I’ve heard it’s 1 game a week but are they grouping them in A and B on ability or just mixing it up again?
If they do group them like that will the teams that have 2 stronger teams from same club face one another or will you just end up playing the same opponents over and over throughout the year, because I remember some teams playing each other 3/4 times last season and others just once which wasn’t ideal in my opinion.
SAP draw last year came out a week before the games started. No idea about the rest.