Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Premier Club SAP

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Of course, win at all costs, at all ages fraudmeadow. U6s they were arrogant twats. Nothing changes.

They had U9s SAP coaches sent off for coaching both sides of the field. Embarrassment to football over many years.
    “Fraudmeadow”. Are you 11yrs old?

I’m not involved with Broadmeadow or new lambton but can say with full truth that they ain’t the only arrogant ones. The richest clubs in the richest areas always have a sense of people owing them. Look at Merewether. No history at the club but the coaches and parents think everyone owes them a favour.

I only just recently started following sap as my kid will play next year and already I seen some concerning things. Like a 10s coach at Azzuri screaming at his kids, the ref. And I mean screaming. Who’s watching this guy? Who’s stopping that bs?

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    This exact response is why people may be loath to name clubs.
    I only named the clubs as it was obvious and both were actually named last time people were arguing on here. Rocky Balboa was calling people gutless. No ones gutless on here I think - just people talking and ain’t mentioning names. But people know who is being talked about don’t worry.

I think anonymity of clubs makes debate surrounding any issues actually focussed on the issue at hand and what people deem acceptable or not.
    Naming clubs brings in the cheap, slandering comments. Which does nothing to address issues. If you’re not happy to say what you’re saying in Facebook where people know your name, I don’t think you should be saying it here.

Focus should be on what’s working, what’s not, what’s improving players and what’s next for development with real examples.
    Turning it into a dick waving contest about clubs achieves nothing.

Banned
    Of course, win at all costs, at all ages fraudmeadow. U6s they were arrogant twats. Nothing changes.

They had U9s SAP coaches sent off for coaching both sides of the field. Embarrassment to football over many years.
    Hahaha someone is a bit salty 😂
    “Sent off for coaching from both sides of the field”
    Hahahahahah this is great, didn’t know you can get sent off for that, and who sent them off?
    The dad ref in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Focus should be on what’s working, what’s not, what’s improving players and what’s next for development with real examples.
    Agree with this. I've got a lot of good information from this (and other similar) forums which I just wouldn't have got anywhere else. I actually think it would be good for people at NNSWF to have a look in these forums from time-to-time and see what people on the ground are saying. Obviously they'll need to be thick skinned as they come in for some criticism on occasion, but you can learn a lot about what is working and what is not. Clubs might do well to think about some of the general things said in here too and not take anything personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    Hahaha someone is a bit salty ��
    “Sent off for coaching from both sides of the field”
    Hahahahahah this is great, didn’t know you can get sent off for that, and who sent them off?
    The dad ref in the middle?
    Yep. Seems pretty far-fetched.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by londonboy View Post
    Just a little lol
    I swear some people in here will just make anything up to slander another club, why always pick on magic? Because they are the benchmark and keep winning?
    “Winning at all cost”
    how do they do that? By coaching kids to perform better? I guess everyone hates the successful clubs.

I think anonymity of clubs makes debate surrounding any issues actually focussed on the issue at hand and what people deem acceptable or not.
    Naming clubs brings in the cheap, slandering comments. Which does nothing to address issues. If you’re not happy to say what you’re saying in Facebook where people know your name, I don’t think you should be saying it here.

this 100%.
    well said.

and as the person that (regrettably) started this conversation, i believe it to be in my power and my duty to put it to bed.
    all the clubs in the program are good. the actions of a few individuals dont rep the club.
    lets move on.

theres internal trials going on, and open trials starting soon. feedback ive had from a few different parents is that clubs dont seem keen to be shedding too many players and are happy to keep developing the ones they have rather than chase other kids. i think this is a good attitude to have and def makes the clubs in it for the long haul.
    again, this program is about getting the kids ready for 13's and up. what happens now from a competitive perspective doesnt really matter. as long as the skills are developing by the time they get to the age that it matters, they'll be ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Clubs might do well to think about some of the general things said in here too and not take anything personally.
    some clubs def send around surveys for SAP parents that are pretty detailed. some of the questions are pretty specific regarding coaching and how the club is run.

not sure what they do with the info but they def ask for it. hopefully they get constructive feedback and act on it.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    theres internal trials going on, and open trials starting soon. feedback ive had from a few different parents is that clubs dont seem keen to be shedding too many players and are happy to keep developing the ones they have rather than chase other kids. i think this is a good attitude to have and def makes the clubs in it for the long haul.
    Except Jaffas - 1/3 or more players in both age groups have been culled. At least they did it very early and gave parents enough time to find other clubs for their kids. Although from what I have heard the Cooks hill 10's NET team next year will have a lot of the boys from Jaffas 9's this year.

Great post.

some clubs def send around surveys for SAP parents that are pretty detailed. some of the questions are pretty specific regarding coaching and how the club is run.

not sure what they do with the info but they def ask for it. hopefully they get constructive feedback and act on it.
    This is interesting - great idea I think. I love the idea of clubs engaging with their stakeholders, and hope that any constructive feedback is taken on board. SAP is still pretty new and everyone is learning, so I think its a great idea involving parents on ways to improve.

Except Jaffas - 1/3 or more players in both age groups have been culled. At least they did it very early and gave parents enough time to find other clubs for their kids. Although from what I have heard the Cooks hill 10's NET team next year will have a lot of the boys from Jaffas 9's this year.
    It's a shame these kids won't continue on in SAP, as I am sure some of this years weaker teams would have benefited next year from having boys who have had a year of coaching at Jaffas. Obviously these boys will continue under the guidance of RH in the NET program, but I'm sure there will be a few clubs who are disappointed not to have these boys trialling with them. At least they'll get to still play with their mates from this year.

Are they only running one team in 10's next year? They are def running only one 11's too yeah?

Are they only running one team in 10's next year? They are def running only one 11's too yeah?
    99% sure they are running one 11's team.
    Running 2 x 10's teams still but 1/3 of the 18 players have not been retained for next year and have been replaced.

Banned
    99% sure they are running one 11's team.
    Running 2 x 10's teams still but 1/3 of the 18 players have not been retained for next year and have been replaced.
    That’s very harsh by them, what happened to results don’t matter and development? Seems to me Jaffa’s are all about winning if they have replaced that many.
    Kids at this age are still growing and haven’t reached their potential and the kids they have cut might just develop over next year or 2 and become the better ones.
    Looks to me like they went on a cutting frenzy in both grades.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    Just a little lol
    I swear some people in here will just make anything up to slander another club, why always pick on magic? Because they are the benchmark and keep winning?
    “Winning at all cost”
    how do they do that? By coaching kids to perform better? I guess everyone hates the successful clubs.
    It happened and you 2 muppets obviously werent there. So before you try to protect Tragic and the win at all costs disgrace that the club is best check your facts starting with the U9s coaches.

Best you 2 idiots leave before other people start believing your lies.

It happened and you 2 muppets obviously werent there.
    Of course it happened mate. It was just after Harry Kane got that late winner for Weston Workers. The Magic coaches were furious because from their view (on the opposite side of the pitch) Harry Kewell was well offside. Thankfully, Sepp Blatter was there to issue everyone a red card, and we all went to the pub for a singalong. Amen.

of course it happened mate. It was just after harry kane got that late winner for weston workers. The magic coaches were furious because from their view (on the opposite side of the pitch) harry kewell was well offside. Thankfully, sepp blatter was there to issue everyone a red card, and we all went to the pub for a singalong. Amen.
    blah hahaha lololoohahaahahhhhh

On a more constructive note, What are peoples views on SAP being Changed to 1 x 60min games with each half being 30mins. Next year. Memo from Northen.