Page 24 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Premier Club SAP

[QUOTE=Yaa Yaa;232596]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontknowmuch;232***
    My god you’re a clown.You clearly live up to your group name and still can’t separate their from there.
    You wouldn’t know the 1st thing about football judging by your comments.
    Is that all?

A grammar lesson. Bit disappointed.

[QUOTE=Dontknowmuch;232***]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaa Yaa View Post
    Development comes with winning games,(even trainers at the license courses tell you that) goes hand in hand unless you are say that one Lake Macquarie sap team that just booted the ball up the field every chance they got. But they also set their pitch up for that if you noticed how they marked the keepers box so they could near shoot from goal kicks ��*♂️ And coach encouraging it ��

My god what a poor comment. Without losing/failure no-one will reach there full potential in anything winning/success helps and trainers at licences courses won't tell you development only comes from winning or success that is complete garbage. What they will tell you that competitive parents like yourself will stunt their kids development and the kids of competitive parents are more likely not to reach their full potential and generally get lost to the game. Parents that focus on what other teams do during the game are purley result orientated, you should be thankful that different teams offer different experiences for your child's team to deal with it's all part of their development. Stop worrying about results and winning and let your kids enjoy their football.
    i wouldn't be putting my kid through this SAP program just to muck around and enjoy it , way to expensive for that!!
    my son has been in this system for a couple of years now and he quite likes the disciplined side of things, he gets a lot more enjoyment developing and being part of a group of kids that want to learn and become better footballers.
    his community team was all about having fun and all that , but that was for the kids who don't see them selves going further. and believe me a lot of them did like not losing week in week out .. ( that's not fun)

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    Clubs that have SAP teams (except for new Lambton last year) did not field NET teams.
    Magic are fielding SAP & NET teams next year, but what im told is they can't get numbers to fill all spots in NET for 10s and 11s. maybe SAP has vacuumed up all the kids that go alright and theres not enough to go round?

Who knows, maybe the attitude of not seeking victory and excellence is what encourages mediocrity in today’s society?

I don’t personally follow the win at all costs mantra but I definitely think we’re kidding ourselves if we don’t think the kids understand the concept of winning and losing even when scores are not kept. Jr and his mates would know the exact score of every game even in U6 Mini-Roos and they were happy or upset depending on that.

What I completely disagree with though is the result over development ethos. All the players should continually taught the right skill set and be encouraged to utilise it in games. There is no point teaching the boys about ball control, beating a player 1v1, touch and pass, etc if then you get to a game and throw a big fast kid up front and then kick long all game.

Quote Originally Posted by YewYew View Post
    Magic are fielding SAP & NET teams next year, but what im told is they can't get numbers to fill all spots in NET for 10s and 11s. maybe SAP has vacuumed up all the kids that go alright and theres not enough to go round?
    For 10’s that would be 25-30 players and 11’s would be 30-35. That’s a lot of kids in each age group for a club who are even selective in Mini-Roos.

im still staggered that people dont seem to understand that of course everyone wants to win the games, but that winning the games by playing good football and using the skills you are taught in training is the whole damn point of the program.
    if teams/players/coaches/parents just want to win games at any cost then SAP probably isnt for them. SAP isnt the be all and end all. there are other pathways, and kids will succeed via programs other than SAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Keep in mind that Magic Youth run the NET and Magic NPL do SAP. Two separate clubs with one Junior club and other the Seniors.

What I completely disagree with though is the result over development ethos. All the players should continually taught the right skill set and be encouraged to utilise it in games. There is no point teaching the boys about ball control, beating a player 1v1, touch and pass, etc if then you get to a game and throw a big fast kid up front and then kick long all game.
    I saw jaffas do this last year though. Big fast kid up top, coaches kid, and loads of long ball. Guess those kids who got cut from jaffas probably played mids & never touched the ball!

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Forever View Post
    Keep in mind that Magic Youth run the NET and Magic NPL do SAP. Two separate clubs with one Junior club and other the Seniors.
    Who you kidding? 95% kids in magic sap comes from junior club. The pretend two clubs thing is bs

For 10’s that would be 25-30 players and 11’s would be 30-35. That’s a lot of kids in each age group for a club who are even selective in Mini-Roos.
    People say not many kids showed for sap trials though at 10s n 11s.

I saw jaffas do this last year though. Big fast kid up top, coaches kid, and loads of long ball. Guess those kids who got cut from jaffas probably played mids & never touched the ball!
    In 10's?

Who you kidding? 95% kids in magic sap comes from junior club. The pretend two clubs thing is bs
    Number of kids from U12 Net(Juniors) to U13 NPL(Seniors) says differently.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    In 10's?
    Nuh - 9s. 1 team who try to play, 1 who kicked long to the big boy. But on here they say loads now gone from 9s. $$ says they from the long ball team

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Forever View Post
    Number of kids from U12 Net(Juniors) to U13 NPL(Seniors) says differently.
    That don’t mean nothing. Magic juniors in 8s go to magic sap. Facts

Well i watched the 10's this year and saw both the 9's in between.

This is the same kid that also played in goals, left & right mid like the rest of the players? So he scored some goals big deal. They played a decent passing game as well.

Sounds like you have a problem and need some therapy. Grow up and get over it.
    Last edited by Jim; 15-11-2019 at 09:34 PM.

That don’t mean nothing. Magic juniors in 8s go to magic sap. Facts
    Magic do not grow juniors. They get them in from other clubs including at 8's. No wonder no one likes the culture of your club. Fact

Nuh - 9s. 1 team who try to play, 1 who kicked long to the big boy. But on here they say loads now gone from 9s. $$ says they from the long ball team
    cant say i spent too much time watching Jaffas 9's but their 10's are really good. good bunch of kids and coaches and they have always played football from day 1.
    was really disappointed that they went to 1 team next year as they had a really good bunch of kids. have heard a few of them have got spots (some in really good teams). Good on them. as a parent id hate to see my kid left without a team through no real fault of their own.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Well i watched the 10's this year and saw both the 9's in between.

This is the same kid that also played in goals, left & right mid like the rest of the players? So he scored some goals big deal. They played a decent passing game as well.

Sounds like you have a problem and need some therapy. Grow up and get over it.
    Chill Jimbo. I ain’t picking on jaffas, I saw lots of teams last year and all had the same. Magic long balled to quick kids up front, Maitland long balled to big kids, Valo direct as well. Edgy tried to play but when playing big teams the long ball come out. Teams wanna win so go direct vs better teams. I saw jaffas more than any other team and they did it most. 🤷*♂️

Magic do not grow juniors. They get them in from other clubs including at 8's. No wonder no one likes the culture of your club. Fact
    Jimmy jimmy - you ain’t following this well. Magic nothing to do with me - I’m saying they raid the junior club for players and others saying they different clubs. 🤷*♂️ Magic is Magic. Junior / senior don’t mean shit.

Banned
    You’re a deadset clown and have no idea what you’re talking about.
    90% of Magic’s SAP kids have come from the juniors so stop talking shit.
    I know my son has been there with the same teammates since under 6/7s with a couple added this year.
    Why does everyone put magic down? Because they are successful I’m guessing.
    Our coach informed us that all the kids will be retained for SAP and only need to add 4 players for next years 11s and I know the 10s kept their boys also and were more than happy with kids they had.
    I just don’t get this agenda against magic and I’m glad I took my son there to play.